JMan- You burn out?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: JMan- You burn out?

Naaaaaa.........Matter of fact he just spoke to me about this and said what was fact................Not much going on in sports right now

mofome

Banned

Last night i burned a turkey dog and it pissed me off. I dont know why i bought low fat turkey dogs and then ended up eating a bag of duritos.

2938u4ji23

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thought it would never happen but did you burnout from posting?

Burnout why do you ask?

I don't start nearly as many threads because there are so many clone threads now...so I post IN THEM...my posting avg has been at 50 -51 under the Journeyman name since I started here in Sept of 2007.

And there's not much happening in sports right now, no need to post the exat same thread or the need to be the top thread starter, plenty of good threads.

Burnout why do you ask?

I don't start nearly as many threads because there are so many clone threads now...so I post IN THEM...my posting avg has been at 50 -51 under the Journeyman name since I started here in Sept of 2007.

And there's not much happening in sports right now, no need to post the exat same thread or the need to be the top thread starter, plenty of good threads.
:thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

Does it appear I am burning out Raiders?

Also have been under the weather with a terrible earache the past 5 days.

Journeyman

EOG Master

My ear feels better today, but still isn't quite right, had it not felt better today I was going in and get a prescription. I've never had an earache before so not sure what to expect, I believe I caught it riding my motorcycle and getting caught in the rain.

Thanks for the well wishes.

mofome

Banned

lots of people have been sick around my way in MD for some reason

2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

Just got caught riding back in another downpour 2348ji23e

freeezin cold now:(

yeah we just had some storms come through. i want to sit out on the deck at the local bar, but now its all wet and people said its dead up there.

2938u4ji23

Burnout why do you ask?

Exactly.

People starting threads left and right, if you're not posting a "B+ or better" thread, it sinks without much fanfare no matter who you are. Been happening to quite a few of us.

With all the new activity in the main forum, not a bad time to hang out in the MLB or NBA rooms. Things are getting a lot more active down there the past couple weeks :cheers

mofome

Banned

Exactly.

People starting threads left and right, if you're not posting a "B+ or better" thread, it sinks without much fanfare no matter who you are. Been happening to quite a few of us.

With all the new activity in the main forum, not a bad time to hang out in the MLB or NBA rooms. Things are getting a lot more active down there the past couple weeks :cheers

I once started a thread while I wasn't even online. I'm a professional.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hope you don't try that ride my bike in the rain too often. I see lots of guys hiding under a bridge around here when that happens. You ride through it?

LOL yeah it sucked.

It was hot and humid and out of nowhere a thunderstorm broke out. I was about 20 mins away , finally I said F it and pulled over and waited for about 15 mins under a tree....and of course now the sun is shining again and the birds are chirping.

I rode through one last week and I think that's when my ear probelm started, today was much improved though...the show must go on.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Exactly.

I think you can do just as much posting IN threads, I actually enjoy that.

I like seeing other posters start good threads. :cheers