sooo, how many people would really care...

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
So, here's the deal. I like both here and SBR. I have friends there, and I have friends here. I don't use any of the affiliate links on either site, because I already have the only 2 books I need. For those that know me, I'm sure that they can vouch that I bring intelligent analyis on MLB, NBA, the NFL, NCAA Football, and MMA.

I think the only thing really holding me back from posting at EOG was because I heard that I couldn't bring my record from SBR over here. That's sortof stupid though to me, especially since my friends are here, and know that I don't bs my record. That's my record in real life. As a numbers guy, I want to see that every day. I update it daily in my signature. Carry it around with me like a war souvenir. If I'm winning, it's green. If I'm losing it's red. After a brutal May, in what is usually my best sport, which is MLB, I just crossed into the positive the past few days with a +24 unit swing in June, things like that, is what helps you be a better capper in my opinion. By having to stare at that record every day, it's either going to give you motivation to do better, or confidence to continue doing well. I can also give you breakdowns of my past NFL season in one post that consists of the unit breakdown, and hyperlinks of my threads for every week (I did it when a moron called me out), and my MMA record breakdown. I could always do the same for the NBA when the Finals are over, and MLB whenever I get free time. For baseball, you could also just click view posts created by ChuteBoxe, and do the math yourself as well.

So if anyone has a problem with this, let me know now...

mofome

Banned
Re: sooo, how many people would really care...

bring your record and do your thing. its about enjoying yourself and if that makes the summer more enjoyable for you, bring it. its posted and can be verified, we want you here and we want your insight, plays, class, and humor.

91023i2ndw;l

I wouldn't have a problem with it. I know you are legit, and like you said, you can prove it. Congrats on the run. I wouldn't be in any position to make the decision but I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't see why anyboy would as long as there is proof of your record, and in this case you do.

Let's see what the staff says.

Good to see ya here Chute.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Another awesome thing is that I'm getting a wireless card and a blackberry for the jobsite next week, they've both been shipped already. So now I can post during the afternoon hours, and get my plays in easier, instead of having to rush when I get home. That way I can bs with the day crew to kill the monotonous of work, and I can bs with the night crew when I'm winding down from the day like I usually do.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

No problems here with me, I welcome all new posters here, great forum and good times. Unless you are completely full of sh-t, I think most posters here would love to have you here.

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

Go for it Chute your name is good

mofome

Banned

chutes info makes this place better for everyone else. chute is an honest guy and thats not debatable. lets see what you've got for fathers day Chuteman

:pop:

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Hopefully this is me finally turning it around in bases this year. As I said on SBR, things were getting embarassing for a minute there, lol. Let's hope I can also help win some dad's good money tomorrow, they deserve it. My plays will be up in the morning, I just want to see a bigger percentage of bets on the board, to get a better feel of the line movement in a couple games. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Hopefully this is me finally turning it around in bases this year. As I said on SBR, things were getting embarassing for a minute there, lol. Let's hope I can also help win some dad's good money tomorrow, they deserve it. My plays will be up in the morning, I just want to see a bigger percentage of bets on the board, to get a better feel of the line movement in a couple games. :thumbsup

the baseball season is too long not to have some downs, just be patient and you'll be fine. you're a talented young capper, you'll win and i look forward to seeing what you've got as the summer moves into fall.

:cheers

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Looking forward to seeing your plays Chute, thanks for coming over here, you will love it.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Thanks for the warm welcome Phil. I look forward to your plays as well. Best of luck tomorrow bud. :cheers

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Thanks Chute, not really my plays, but my thoughts. We will see. I am glad you are here, you seem pretty good, which is nice for this forum. Best of luck to you, i don't post play, not good enough for that, but love to see this from people smarter then me. Have fun here, great forum.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm not sure, but I think it's a felony to bring your record from another site over here. Highly illegal. You could be looking at 10-20 years.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

rtj, Who cares, the guy says he had winners, and I have seen him, he is pretty good, who cares. I am, excited to see what he has.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Phil, me and are rj are good buds, he's just bustin balls. What do you really expect from a Red Sox fan?

:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

Phil, me and are rj are good buds, he's just bustin balls. What do you really expect from a Red Sox fan?

:houra
Yanks buried me today. Thought for a minute Farnsworth was going to give it up but it wasn't meant to be.

Mussina already with 10 wins. Where the fuck did this come from?

Blondie

EOG Master

So, who has the problem, if he wants to bring over his record, and it can be verified, what is the issue :D

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Yanks buried me today. Thought for a minute Farnsworth was going to give it up but it wasn't meant to be.

Mussina already with 10 wins. Where the fuck did this come from?

I tailed ya on it too. I saw you had it this am, and was talking about how mediocre the Yanks offense looked on Friday at work today. I was thinking it would be a low-scoring Astros 4-2 win. I'm staying away from that series tomorrow, I have no clue what's going to happen.