The Lakers are gonna win Game 6.

The Lakers are desperate right now. This is must-win for the lakers, not for the celtics. i don't know what will happen in game 7, but i know the lakers are gonna win straight up in game 6.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: The Lakers are gonna win Game 6.

If they are can you make a $300 side bet for your good friend? No need for a payment plan then. The Lakers have looked like crap for this entire series. They have looked even worse on the road in the playoffs. A sub .500 team even with bad calls handing them wins. I'll take the team attacking the rim and getting to the line here. At least they won a couple of games...

OF...:pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

GREAT

now i know i can play the Celtics and know i will cash my ticket

PO69

EOG Master

The Lakers win easily game 6 and most likely win game 7 as well.

What in the HELL has happened to Kevin Garnett???

WYM

EOG Dedicated

lakers look tired. kobe needs to take over and not just the first qtr.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The Lakers look like a team that no longer gets handed games in the 4Q. They are finally getting even officiating, if not jaded against them. This entire Irish rat deal changed the status quo without a doubt. Magic used to drive into the lane, lose the ball, throw his hands up and get a call, almost every time. Kobe is getting bumped, pushed and grabbed and no help these days. They did let a crucial poke/foul go that may have swung yesterday's game. But this is looking more and more like the last Lakeshow Finals, where everyone was waiting for them to wake up, and they ended up never winning a road game in the Finals. It really hurts when you have no post defense.

OF...:pop:

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Thanks ID, i know I should bet on Boston now, fuck I was hoping for a game 7 too.

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

If the Lakers play like they did last night in Boston they will lose game 6.

The Lakers are desperate right now. This is must-win for the lakers, not for the celtics. i don't know what will happen in game 7, but i know the lakers are gonna win straight up in game 6.

Have you called any games right yet? :pop:

The series will end on Tuesday with Boston winning. Vegas does not want Lakers to win too much riding on them. They also do not want Boston to win in 7........most players who took Boston to win, bought them in 7. That leaves only one choice left Boston to win in 6.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You are consistent. 0-5 now? LIke the kiss of death.

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

What's the word on Perkins for game 6? This will have a big impact on the game.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

2008 Lakers are one of the weakest NBA final teams I have ever seen. They are simply not that good even though Kobe is an MVP. I thought they were much better before the series started otherwise, I would have "bet the house " on the Celtics series line. I am impressed at how much the Laker fans truly believe in their team though.