For posters who stiff other posters on bets:

Re: For posters who stiff other posters on bets:

I can hear the stampede to pay up now.

If only it were that easy to get it done.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

dont bet other posters if your so worried about it pal

I can't believe you still post on all these forums. I would never show my mug on any of these sites ever again if I were you.

GET A FUCKING JOB!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I can't believe you still post on all these forums. I would never show my mug on any of these sites ever again if I were you.

GET A FUCKING JOB!

It isnt easy finding bar-tending jobs in Chicago pal. I got a job right now, my hours will go up the longer I am there, I am staying right where I am at. Why dont you get a job?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

It isnt easy finding bar-tending jobs in Chicago pal. I got a job right now, my hours will go up the longer I am there, I am staying right where I am at. Why dont you get a job?

I own a home two cars and a comfortable job AND I PAY MY FUCKING DEBTS!

If it isn't easy finding bar tending jobs then get a new profession. Recycle some damn cans or maybe you actually will have to get your hands dirty and work construction but QUIT MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT PAYING A FELLOW POSTER FOR 6 M-F*** MONTHS!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I own a home two cars and a comfortable job AND I PAY MY FUCKING DEBTS!

If it isn't easy finding bar tending jobs then get a new profession. Recycle some damn cans or maybe you actually will have to get your hands dirty and work construction but QUIT MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT PAYING A FELLOW POSTER FOR 6 M-F*** MONTHS!

Nah I am good dude. I make just enough to pay my bills right now while going to school. I want to bar-tend so I wont even consider getting into another field of work until I graduate college anyway... Sucks I only get 18 hrs a week but that will change shortly is what I have been told. I should be getting an extra shift per week starting soon... Worry about yourself I will be good

Cannon

Banned

These sites are full of broke ass gamblers what do you expect.

I know for a fact that 5 Star is trying.

That being said, you're on your own until the debt is behind you.

hackattack

EOG Enthusiast

5star-Ok, we all know your a stiff but why do you keep taking all these insults?
Are you a attention whore or do you like to be abused?

I cannot understand it.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

had the stiffer won,would he have accepted the money?2938u4ji23 :rolleyes:

had 5 star bomb won the bet he'd prance around the forums as though his feet where set afire

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5star-Ok, we all know your a stiff but why do you keep taking all these insults?
Are you a attention whore or do you like to be abused?

I cannot understand it.

i dont care about internet reputation 12io4j2w90

RealDeal, what you mean by "if only it were that easy to get it done"?

What are ya gonna do to some clown stiff
that owes $100 or $1000?
Just asking for it and blasting away at them on a
forum isn't gonna do anything.
They either ignore it or move on to another forum.

you'd care more with a gun in your c-unt mouth

That better be a hell of a debt you are collecting,
now while I would think the stiff deserves that and
even more.........
Extortion is a not an option for the wise.
Many other things can be done.
Do like I did, get you some hacker buddies,
get his info and start sending mail order items
to him with a stolen credit card#. Then make an
call to the thread and wise them up to the guy.
That gets the stiff charged with several federal crimes

So lemme see...

You're going to cause harm to a poster that owes $300.00 on an internet forum, where were you during my first marriage?

Threats of any kind have no place here. I suggest you find another topic to intrest you...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I know for a fact that 5 Star is trying.

That being said, you're on your own until the debt is behind you.

you may want to take back that statement

Costs me $4 there and back. I am not going to stop my life and not do anything bc I owe $300. Sorry... He will get paid, but I am still going to go out and party and do whatever the hell I want. You know why? BC I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!!! I am not going to shut down my social life over a fucking internet wager...

This sounds like the first step in doing the right thing:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So lemme see...

You're going to cause harm to a poster that owes $300.00 on an internet forum, where were you during my first marriage?

Threats of any kind have no place here. I suggest you find another topic to intrest you...

Jimmy, all good. Dont worry about it. Your first wife, a bitch! I mean no harm to knucklehead 5 inch penis. lol But, Jim, there are a lot of stiffs making bets with posters online. This is not news. The thing with 5 knuckle-shuffle is he prances around on the forums and acts like he is "the shit". That is why he draws the ire of many a poster, IMHO.

And can I have my avatar back too, please? Sheesh! What is so offensive of a pic of man hugging a lovely woman that EOG censors? Get a clue!

I just felt the need to come in here and be diplimatic too...91023i2ndw;l

What part of Chicago do you live in? I could get you a job tomorrow, part-time in the summer. Go work at Dominicks or Jewel. My God, there are a million jobs in Chicago, but you'll never find one with your head up everyone's asses here. What hot woman would go out with some broke-ass stiff loser like you on a gambling forum?