SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

Reagan asked me to bring this over
"Shrink, no bad blood on my part. My debate was with Raiders and a post he made on OGD, hence I addressed it on OGD. Let me know what "lies" I told about you, and I'll clear the record."

akillies

EOG Veteran

so getting stiffed by sponsors last year is ok, just new ones count?

I only played at usdbet due to eog, they have owed me since august, this is your first response to me. I know you are aware of this situation, and i know your present sponsor, oddsmaker is also part of the futurebet family as is usdbet who owes several posters at eog.

mofome

Banned

so getting stiffed by sponsors last year is ok, just new ones count?

I only played at usdbet due to eog, they have owed me since august, this is your first response to me. I know you are aware of this situation, and i know your present sponsor, oddsmaker is also part of the futurebet family as is usdbet who owes several posters at eog.

how much did usdbet stiff you for?

sl55

EOG Veteran

sl55, ive seen some posts regarding your thoughts about dirty and myself. i have nothing against dirty and i wish him well. ive said that before, im not sure what more i can say about that.

12io4j2w90
Glad to hear that Mo since both you guys have been good to me in the past,sorry Mo,Dirty made me more money:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Glad to hear that Mo since both you guys have been good to me in the past,sorry Mo,Dirty made me more money:LMAO

:D

Dirty has dealt with more stress in his life than i can possibly imagine. There are times when i think he could have been a better friend, but i can't truly put myself in his shoes. We are different people from different walks of life, but i believe he truly means well and that puts him ahead of most. He is someone i will always hope is successful even when we are at odds.

12io4j2w90

I like and respect a lot of guys over there, Reagan's. At the same time I find some cowardly complainers. They're afraid to debate over here but will be crying in a week over there.

raiders,

Mike can clear the record starting with this statement that he knows is of mal intent...

"I don't give a shit about him any more than he gives a shit about me. We know what he's like. Why bother listening to, let alone believe, his rationalizations?"

First off, if Mike Murry REALLY doesn't give a shit about me, then why on earth is he asking someone to carry a message here on his behalf?

Secondly, I do care about you Mike. I respected you a lot and I hired you to work for EOG. When I stopped paying you to write for EOG, your opinion of me seemed to change...

I don't have one email or IM/PM from you stating anything negative...

Therefore, I don't believe I did anything to deserve such anymosity from you. If I did, then I am truly sorry. That wasn't my intention...

I believe we can each help the other grow stronger, but it takes two to dance..

THE SHRINK

akillies

EOG Veteran

for the record, i requested my $1352 from usdbet while they were still a sponsor here, and both eog and usdbet assured me i would be payed and not too worry. It was just processor issues.

mofome

Banned

Shrink has listed several of his mistakes here already. The man is trying to be honest about things he's done and things that are on peoples mind, but there are still complaints. Some people just talk to talk. Some people have nothing better to do than create negativity all day every day. I mean people on that site try to find the negative things and when they cant, they simply make something up. truly a strange little place.

I need the record set straight on this.

Shrink: Do gentleman really prefer blondes?
Love -
Nance

ballwonder

EOG Master

Shrink did you ever hire a mod or paid poster and have regrets after doing so? Not asking to name names, just yes or no.

for the record, i requested my $1352 from usdbet while they were still a sponsor here, and both eog and usdbet assured me i would be payed and not too worry. It was just processor issues.

akillies,

you never signed up for insurance. you never sent me your account details when opening your account. you never sent me weekly balances...

sorry, but we make that very clear so that we aren't responsible for all stiffs on the Internet...

We went to bat for you, but we were unable to get your money back...

Sorry...

Seriously...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

shrink Were you ever sued by somebody concerning something related to the offshore and sports industry . Why and what happened.

I have been sued several times by sports books and individuals...

I have also countersued them in some cases...

ALL were defamation cases...

Settlements were reached in each one, which I was pleased with...

As part of these settlements, I am not allowed to talk about these cases in any detail whatsoever...

Hope you understand,

THE SHRINK

Chance

EOG Senior Member

This is a great idea Shrink. We should all have the balls to do one of these asked me anything threads. It reminds me of that TV show "Moment of Truth".

Shrink you were accused of taking the email list from the RX which you deny. But how do you explain me getting an unsolicited email from Eog when it started. Did you get emails from another source?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Kenny behind every good man there is a woman. How did you first meet Scarlett.
12io4j2w9012io4j2w90 How was your first date with her.

How long have you been married ?

Do you believe in GOD ?
Do you believe in afterlife.

Why did you leave Long Island Do you still have strong family ties on L.I.

more to come:+excited-

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Regarding the paid poster list by SBR John and posted at OGD why do you feel you need so many and do you plan on making one of them the head moderator and which ones are not paid to post if you dispute the list.

Journeyman
Rainbow
RPM
Raiders
MrsOSU
Blondie
Tony Montoya
Jimmy Hoffa
Reload
Gynocolgists
Sounds of Silence
OSUCowboy
Devil
Omni Frog
Shrink
BucsFan
Hache
Ego74
sportsgirl
Mofome
Madcapper

Mo, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I highly disagree with that kind of policy and also hiring stiffs.

These are just my personal beliefs.

I really don't understand the logic.

He's basically absolving you of any liability. It's like free insurance. And you think it's actually a BAD thing. I don't understand that at all.

I do agree on hiring stiffs, but nobody's perfect and people do deserve second chances. Of course, I'm not so sure that's the case when they are still able to resolve the first mistake but refuse to...

And hiring Mo was a great move.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

I really don't understand the logic.

He's basically absolving you of any liability. It's like free insurance. And you think it's actually a BAD thing. I don't understand that at all.

I do agree on hiring stiffs, but nobody's perfect and people do deserve second chances. Of course, I'm not so sure that's the case when they are still able to resolve the first mistake but refuse to...

And hiring Mo was a great move.

I think Madcapper has paid his debt in full so only one so called stiff is on the payroll

Dante

EOG Veteran

Shrink how did you get the beautiful Scarlett to marry you??? she must have fell for your looks correct?

its can not be the 3inch dry thing I have ruled that out:cocktail

Kenny behind every good man there is a woman. How did you first meet Scarlett.
12io4j2w9012io4j2w90 How was your first date with her.

How long have you been married ?

Do you believe in GOD ?
Do you believe in afterlife.

Why did you leave Long Island Do you still have strong family ties on L.I.

more to come:+excited-

I met Scarlett while I was the Chief Resident in Psychiatry. My Secretary said she had a Friend who she wanted me to meet. I was supposed to cheer her up since she had just gone through a rough divorce. Neither of us really wanted to go on this date as I had been on a couple of blind dates before that were horrendous...

We met at a very popular bar/restaurant in Virginia Beach in 1989. We both had a great time despite having such little expectations.

I definitely married way ABOVE myself...

Scarlett and I got married in 1991 and despite me being a total idiot and fuck up, she has hung with me for 17 years come this July...

I believe in God and the after life. I am not religious, but I consider myself very "spiritual." I left Long Island because my wife, a Southern Belle, couldn't stand the Yankees there, lol...

I have very strong family ties on Long Island. My Mother still lives there and I am proud to call myself a Momma's Boy...

Last edited:

akillies

EOG Veteran

akillies,

you never signed up for insurance. you never sent me your account details when opening your account. you never sent me weekly balances...

sorry, but we make that very clear so that we aren't responsible for all stiffs on the Internet...

We went to bat for you, but we were unable to get your money back...

Sorry...

Seriously...
it is nice to get a response , as far as insurance i have sent balances and will send if it will do any good.
as far as i can tell you all going to bat for me included calling a third party customer service number who is powerless and tells you to email support. the same people i called/emailed hundreds of times.
i certainly do not expect eog to be responsible for"all stiffs on the Internet..." just the ones you were advertising here, and running contests for and assuring me to wait they will pay.

the rest of the story is futurebet stole usdbet's $, and now futurebet has oddsmaker, who is advertised here, and if you send them $ they will have your $ as well as mine and that of hundreds [yes hundreds] of other stiff sites. this can be verified at sbr.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

it is nice to get a response , as far as insurance i have sent balances and will send if it will do any good.
as far as i can tell you all going to bat for me included calling a third party customer service number who is powerless and tells you to email support. the same people i called/emailed hundreds of times.
i certainly do not expect eog to be responsible for"all stiffs on the Internet..." just the ones you were advertising here, and running contests for and assuring me to wait they will pay.

the rest of the story is futurebet stole usdbet's $, and now futurebet has oddsmaker, who is advertised here, and if you send them $ they will have your $ as well as mine and that of hundreds [yes hundreds] of other stiff sites. this can be verified at sbr.

Nice story Shrink do you have any kids from a previous marriage if you were married before and if so did they not want to get in the forum business?

Regarding the paid poster list by SBR John and posted at OGD why do you feel you need so many and do you plan on making one of them the head moderator and which ones are not paid to post if you dispute the list.

Journeyman
Rainbow
RPM
Raiders
MrsOSU
Blondie
Tony Montoya
Jimmy Hoffa
Reload
Gynocolgists
Sounds of Silence
OSUCowboy
Devil
Omni Frog
Shrink
BucsFan
Hache
Ego74
sportsgirl
Mofome
Madcapper

This list is amusing...

From the top...

6 out of the first 7 have not been paid a penny by me for posting or working for EOG...

It's waayyyyyyyyyyyyy off.....

This is really no one's business...

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Shrink-

How do you feel about the fact that EOG has become more about drama and childish antics than it has about sports gambling?

I understand that this is a business and you want as many posters and as much traffic as possible, but it seems lately it has seemed drama and high school antics is the primary focus and sports gambling is secondary.

I have read more than one thread where a handfull of posters agree with this statement as well.

mofome

Banned

seems like much less drama and childish crap than ever to me, but ive got no agendas.

Nice story Shrink do you have any kids from a previous marriage if you were married before and if so did they not want to get in the forum business?

I have never been married before...

This is my one and only...

I am very grateful to have Scarlett and the Family I married into...

Shrink how did you get the beautiful Scarlett to marry you??? she must have fell for your looks correct?

its can not be the 3inch dry thing I have ruled that out

I got her drunk Dante...

Then I proposed to her after I put a mickey in her food...

I doubt she fell for my looks, as she is anything but shallow...

But she does speak fondly about other things I possess...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

After speaking with Ken, he and I have decided to pay you back your funds out of our pockets.

12io4j2w90

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Shrink you were accused of taking the email list from the RX which you deny. But how do you explain me getting an unsolicited email from Eog when it started. Did you get emails from another source?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Shrink you were accused of taking the email list from the RX which you deny. But how do you explain me getting an unsolicited email from Eog when it started. Did you get emails from another source?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I took the email list...

It was wrong of me to do that...

I recently made ammends to the one guy I needed to with some help from Rick A...

I appreciate all that Rick did to assist with this...

Why are paid posters needed? Could you not survive without them and have people that are involved in this for the love it. I don't have to post my MLB plays here, but I do it because I like the forum world and what it offers. Paid posters is the way of faking it. Thanks.

APPLE

6 of the first 7 have never received a penny ?

I could give a shite who gets paid here but come on either RPM is an unpaid mod or you've never paid J man. Neither seems likely.