MOUNTAINEER LONGSHOTS(TUESDAY)

chris longshot

EOG Addicted
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1>TOTE MALFUNCTION PLAY

RACE 5: #3 SHERIFF SHELLY(20-1)

RACE 1

#5 SUPER FUND(30-1)
#6 LU'S CHOICE(30-1)

RACE 2

#3 WONGONWILD(12-1)
#4 DANCE THE MAMB0(30-1)

RACE 3

#8 BEA'S WEST WING(20-1)

RACE 4

#7 TOMS LITTLE(10-1)

RACE 5

#2 WE DID IT MY WAY(20-1)

RACE 6

#1 FLOWER ARRANGEMENT(10-1)
#3 BENDER GIRL(30-1)

RACE 7

#3 FREE ENTERPRISE(6-1)

RACE 8

#2 BIG DADDY CATTY(10-1)
#8 REBEL SONG(12-1)

RACE 9

#3 CANDY CANE(12-1)

RACE 10

#9 JONSEY'S DEVIL(12-1)
#5 PRIVATE SHARP(30-1)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! __________________
MNR LONGSHOTS R.I.P

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tfoot align=middle><INPUT class=button accessKey=s type=submit value="Submit Message"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BBYHILL

EOG Veteran
Re: MOUNTAINEER LONGSHOTS(TUESDAY)

How much $ have you made at Mountaineer on your longshot picks Chris?

chris longshot

EOG Addicted
Re: MOUNTAINEER LONGSHOTS(TUESDAY)

How much $ have you made at Mountaineer on your longshot picks Chris?

lately not a lot BB lol, except for that day you couldn't get mnr's signal, that was a great night, too bad I couldn't watch it though lol, came close to nailing that 30,000 trifecta! 2348ji23e Seriously though, I have made some nice money with longshots at mnr but more underneathe in exactas and trifectas, don't get me wrong its always nice to see a 40-1 horse on top but it just doesn't happen enough to warrant playing on the win end a whole lot unless the horses is less than 20-1. I don't play all my longshots, the odds always determine which ones I play and which ones I don't. Some are ridiculously overbet and I don't bet everynight, I pick my spots primarily, only way to be a winning player in this game. Lately, mnr has been a disgusting chalkfest with few longshots even in the money. If you follow my picks long enough, I will admit I tend to be streaky, I bet more when I'm hot, less when I'm not, quite simply but usually at the end of the year, I do show a positive profit. As far as the way I bet I key my LS for 2nd and 3rd in trifectas a lot but only if the odds are right and I have to really like them. Thanks for the question, feel free to write back if you have anymore questions.

Chris