Plays from (SSI)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
what if i were to combine everything that i play, both systems and capping, into one program.

a program that will consist of the best of:

Handicapping: 24-17 (+$1590) (59%)

Systems:
O/U Chase: 51-0-1 (+49.80 units) and (364-1-1)(+292 units) since 2005.
Action Chase: 32-0 (+32.00 units) for 2008
Runline Chase: (36-1)(-34.00 units) and (225-1)(+155 units) since 2005.

Take the best of everything and exclude the probelm parts, namely the runline chase selection process. a process, that has cost me (-80.00 units) personally, this season.

Play these in a 5 time chase format (not 6). this will cut the risk, almost in half.

The plays for today, would look something like this..

Chase 1
a) Redsox Over 9 (-1.10) $55 to win $50 (S)

Chase 2
a) rockies (-1.05) $53 to win $50 (H)

Chase 3
a) marlins Over 9 (-1.10) $53 to win $50 (H)

Having no more than 3 chases open at any one time. This will also add the factor of "strength of play" to our program, as any play could be used in any chase at any time. By only playing 3 at any one time, the "selectivity" can also remain intact. The (H) or (S) listed by the plays, will show if the play was capped or from one of our systems. This way anyone wanting to just flat bet the capped plays can do so and those wanting to follow the system plays can do so.

I think this could be a good thing.

1. reduce risk
2. add 'strength of play factor'
3. remain selective
4. combine best aspects of systems, with the capping

A chase is over with a win or a loss on play (e)(not play f). The plays were posted a long time ago, for bigger amounts, i have no idea of current lines..
While you may think a play to win $50 is small, remember the 5th bet will be near $1000 in some instances and the chase, should it suffer a loss will lose around $2000 (not $3500 as i was playing).

good luck with your plays.

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Plays from (SSI)

thanks man, this seems like it could simplify all that im doing. should a chase go deep with some losses, i can remain selective and wait on my best handicapped plays or wait until a very strong system play occurs, as this will be under no time frame. remaining selective is very important, so some days, there may be no plays at all.

also remember, only 1 team has played 11 straight (Overs or Unders) the last 2.5 yrs, so when the streaks mount, the higher numbers in these streaks, can be used for stronger plays... as with the Phillies the other night, when they had played 10 straight Unders and going for the 11th straight Under, they personally put 20 on the board.. for system players, that had to be a strong play..

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

SSI,

I was wondering on your chases with the handicapped plays if you will stay with the same team. For instance, the rockies bet today. If that bet loses will you continue to chase a Rockies win or will play (b) just be a different team based on what you like for that particular day?

Thanks

SSI

EOG Dedicated

notice the rockies were a capped play, not a system play...

but to answer your question, todays plays will have no bearing on tomorrows plays... we will try and use the system plays for a huge advantage but not be tied to one system with one chase, although most of the time, we will follow the (O/U) chase.... However the plays will cross chases...

ill explain as we move along, i really think this could be the best way for me to combine everything i do.... thus really making it simple to follow and reduce some of the risk involved, as well as taking advantage of stronger plays...

ill be around to list it and we will see how it goes...

things were going ok (profitable) but i felt really disorganized and wanted to simplify things and i also wanted to be able to use the Runline Chase on days when there were huge favorites and the play was easy to identify...

any other questions, ask away..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

play for tuesday June 17, now that Win #1 is in the books..

Chase 4
a) seattle Under 8 (-1.10) (hernandez/olsen) ($55 to win $50) (H)

with King Felix in rare form and Olsen pitching well of late, ill take the Under 8 at (-1.10) and run with it...

ill update everything else, sometime tuesday..

good luck with your wagers..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

SSI's Program: 1-0 (+$50) (2 pending)
nothing new, a compilation of everything.

tuesdays plays June 17

Chase 2
b) twins Over 9 (-1.20) (H) $123 to win $103 (betjam)
Have you seen Livan pitch lately? 33 hits given up in 13 innings. the twins are on a good run of Overs at home also. play this one Over 9, against Livan.

Chase 3
b) Tampa (-1.35) $139 to win $103 (H)
about as much juice as i will ever give up but its early in the chase, so that will help. Even though the cubs have played well of late, they are still a sub .500 team on the road. Tonight they happen to be facing the best home team in tampa (22-4) since april 22. It also doesnt hurt that taking the bump for the rays is arguably the best pitcher in the game. Play tampa at home.

Chase 4
a) Seattle Under 8 (-1.10) $55 to win $50 (H)
king felix is in rare form, olsen pitching very well his last 3. look for little run support from the M's. If it plays to form, it stays under the 8.

good luck tonight.

no system plays, the runline chase looks to be the yanks or wsox.. clev has played 5 straight Overs, so if your following that, get on it... If it goes Over tonight at coors, ill be on the Under tomorrow.

series bets pending.

celtics (+1.70) $200 to win $340 (end it tonight please)
georgia (+13.00) $100 to win $1300 (they now have a good chance)
rice (+5.00) $100 to win $500 (facing elimnation this afternoon).

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks Munson, this is nothing new.. merely simplifying everything that i was doing.

my best always to you..... hey what about the georgia (+13.00) ticket that im holding, suddenly looks pretty good..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i was glad someone asked about me (from across the street)...

chop, here is the record broken down exactly as ive played...

Runline Chase: 22-2 (-80.00 units) not hiding it but didnt play it correctly either.
Action Chase: 33-0 (+33.00 units)
O/U Chase: 51-0-1 (+49.80 units)

Handicapping: 24-19 (+$960) (56%)

series bets pending:

celtics (+1.70) $200 to win $340
georgia (+13.00) $100 to win $1300
rice (+5.00) $100 to win $500

so when they ask how i am (across the street), tell them doing good (not great), thanks to the runline chase..

I then simplified this all down to a program.

SSI's Program: 1-0 (+$50) (2 pending)

tonights plays.

Chase 2
b) twins Over 9 (-1.20) $123 to win $103

Chase 3
b) tampa (-1.35) $139 to win $103

Chase 4
a) seattle Under 8 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

so Chop, that is how im doing. let them fall where they may...

good luck to you btw, i know you take a lot of crap over there..

panther

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the plays

got boston 1st half-2.5

hope you have a great evening

good luck

panther

SSI

EOG Dedicated

congrats on the nice win Panther, we closed out the series with a win on the celtics and a nice (+1.70) payback..

on to wednesday June 18

SSI's Program: 2-0 (+$100) (2 pending)

Chase 2
c) Marlins (+1.00) $226 to win $226 (H) (tucker/dickey)
id walk a mile over glass usually to bet against dickey, hopefully he continues his usual performance, when thrust into a starters role.

Chase 4
b) Clev Under 9.5 (-1.20) $126 to win $105 (S) (laffey/franice)
this is from a system, that is now (364-1-1) since the 2005 season. the indians have now played 6 straight Overs. we must fade that, beginning tonight.

Chase 5
a) tigers (-1.40) $70 to win $50 (H) (galaraga/zito)
afternoon tilt here, play (a) in our sequence, so the juice is ok. pretty much a play on the (hotter)(better) team with the better pitcher on the bump.

Ill be back tonight, with one addition. I only have 3 chases open at any one time but the tigers game will be final by early evening. so we will have one more this evening.

I now have everything vested in this, not so much financially but im going to bet alot of money that this (Program) is a success... Its the best that i can offer and im putting it out there..

still holding the georgia (+13.00) ticket for the cws, rice now eliminated so that ticket was a loser..

good luck today...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks munson, i have 2 good friends that are georgia alumni and season ticket holders for football, those guys are loving this run by the bulldogs...

panther

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the plays

I ended up 32-10 in the playoffs

10-1 in your thread (thanks for putting up with it)

i am starting to work on football

hope you baseball cappers continue to put a few dollars in my pocket

thanks again and

good luck

panther

SSI

EOG Dedicated

please add for wednesday night June 18

Cards Over 8.5 (+1.05) (S) looper/bannister

if the tigers win this afternoon, the play will be listed as:

Chase 6
a) cards Over 8.5 (+1.05) (S) $48 to win $50 (looper/bannister)

or if the tigers lose this afternoon, it will be listed as:

Chase 5
b) cards Over 8.5 (+1.05) (S) $114 to win $120

ill wait to turn it in but i may not get a chance to post this, as ill be out, the tiger game should be over, before this one starts... this is from our (Action Chase) system, which is sporting a (33-0) mark on the season..

good luck, back on thursday..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

SSI's Program: 5-0 (+$250) (1 pending)

thursdays card (day games)

Chase 6
b) whitesox (-1.48) $145 to win $98 (H) floyd/dumatrait
sox going for the sweep at home, we will ride them... juice is ok, since play (a) in our betting sequence, had no juice at all... please insert this play, as i directed.

Chase 7
a) yanks -1.5 (-1.10) $55 to win $50 (S) jaba/banks
this is a system play from the runline chase, todays play is easy to identify. the system is a real (228-1) over the last 2 years, if you could have played every play (100%) correctly and id be glad to point out this fact.

Chase 8
a) Cards Over (currently no line) as there was a pitching change. (S), this is a system play and is a continuation play but notice its inserted into this slot, so please play accordingly... the game now has (grienke/thompson) as the matchup, ill jump on the opening line and play it Over... to win $50, or whatever---- play (a) is in your betting sequence..

back this afternoon, with any night-time action..

good luck today... lets roll with the (Program)

SSI

Last edited by a moderator:

rbpd5015

EOG Member

SSI, can you explain your program in ENGLISH. Sorry I am a new better, I am not doubting you but I was always told anyone claiming a 90% win PCT or high is just full of crap?

Maybe I am reading your records wrong, could you please explain how your system works please.

Matt

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yeah its a (Chase) program, essentially i will double down (5 times) in order to get a win in each chase... The Chase is Over, once a win is achieved or you lose 5 plays in a chase...

the plays are generated from 3 systems, that i use, as well as Handicapping.

I only have a Max of 3 chases open at any one time, to reduce our risk exposure...

if your interested in following, simply calculate the value of your 5th bet in the sequence (play e)...

any more questions, fire away...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

update

Chase 8
a) cards over 8.5 (+1.00) $50 to win $50 (S) greinke/thompson

lets roll with the (Program) boys..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Loss on Yanks RL today, they win (2-1) but Padre pitching was very good today..

for tonight (Thursday June 19) add:

Chase 7
b) Rockies (-1.23) (H) $129 to win $105 (delaros/sowers)
going to trust delarosa to show up with a good performace tonight, he was good in his last outing (striking out 8 in five innings) and that kept the rockies from replacing him in the rotation with glendon rusch for one more outing at least..

back on friday, go chisox

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

had a few minutes this afternoon, before heading out, thought id run an "up to date" record for our (Program), since all the day games are final..

SSI's Program: 6-0 (+$300) (2 pending)

Play for thursday night (June 19)

Chase 7
b) rockies (-1.23) $129 to win $105 (H) delarosa/sowers
suprisingly delarosa has been better than sowers of late and thats saying something. lets look for the rockies to really get hot at home, now that they have some of their sluggers back.

Chase 8
will be continued on friday (June 20) it is ready for only play (b)

Series bet still pending: Georgia (+13.00) $100 to win $1300

good luck tonight..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

SSI's Program: 7-0 (+$350) (1 pending)

plays for friday June 20

Chase 8
b) tampa (-1.40) $140 to win $100 (H) garza/oswalt
i know its roy oswalt pitching but check garza's last 4 home starts (0.92) and the Rays are a gawdy (25-4) in their last 29 at home. must ride those numbers. place this play in the appropriate slot. we had no juice on play (a) of this betting sequence, so the (-1.40) is acceptable tonight.

Chase 9
a) Cards Over 9.5 (+1.00) (S) $50 to win $50 lohse/wake
this is simply a continuation of our (Action Chase) system, that sports a record of (33-0) on the season. Chasing the cards Over the total.

Chase 10
a) Marlins Over 7.5 (-1.20) greek $60 to win $50 (harden/hendrickson)
i know its Rich at home but were catching the (7.5) at the greek and Rich has played to a few Overs at home, if you check some trends. Not to mention Hendrickson hasnt been getting anyone out lately. The Marlins can hit as well, so maybe they push a few over tonight as well. gotta play the Fish Over this small number, even in Oakland..

good luck tonight guys, if your following, insert plays in the appropriate slots.

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

SSI's Program: 8-0 (+$400) (2 pending)

Saturdays Daytime Card (June 21)

Chase 8
c) redsox -1.5 (-1.20) (S) $289 to win $240 dicek/boggs

Chase 9
b) Yanks Over 10 (-1.10) (H) $110 to win $100 giese/thompson

Chase 11
a) Stl Over 9.5 (-1.10) (S) $55 to win $50 boggs/dicek

back this afternoon or early evening with the night-time card.

Georgia (+13.00) $100 to win $1300 (still pending)
think they finally play again today (weather permitting)

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ive got to step out for a while but provided the redsox dont make a miracle comeback and the game does in fact go Over 9.5, here is what the card for tonight looks like..

Chase 8
d) Twins Over 9 (+1.00) (H) greek $529 to win $529
owings/blackburn

Chase 9
c) twins (-1.20) (H) greek $252 to win $210
owings/blackburn

Chase 12
a) fla Over 9 (+1.00) greek $50 to win $50 (H)
nolasco/eveland

that is tentative on the redsox (-1.5) losing and the game going Over...

back later to recap it but i dont know what time...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

plays stand as posted.

good luck tonight. go twins

how bout them Dogs..

ssi

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ive already sent this play out and i know its sort of late (15 min) until first pitch but ive got to add it here..

Chase 8
e) padres (+1.06) (H) $1000 to win $1060

if your playing a Chase system, sometime you must do this... i like this play better than any play on the board tomorrow...

ssi

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

So if I'm following correctly, you lost $1968 on chase 8 alone (approx 39 units) And you lost another 80+ units on chases prior to this thread. Since the begining of Baseball season that is about 120 units. Anyone following this will get burried. Granted you have won about 80 units on your Action/Over under chase. Bottom line is that you are losing months worth of little wins on huge losses.

How can you still claim that these 5 or 6 game chases work?

Stick with your capping abilities that got you a decent little run of 24-17 +$1590.

Not trying to be a dick here but really what are you trying to do here? You claim to have been betting for many years. You must be sharp enough to see where the problem with these systems. Quit acting like a newbie gambler that just discovered the Martingale system. Sorry to be harsh because I know you mean well, but havent you had enough yet?

Matt Rain

EOG Enthusiast

This is sad. SSI, l've been browsing these gambling forums for about 3 years. I have never seen you win money. You've created and abandoned more systems than I have total posts at all the forums combined. All the systems have lost. All of them.

You do not win at sports betting. You're a stubborn yet consistently-losing gambler and you refuse to acknowledge it. You're like the little old lady who wastes $50 000 on video poker and is thrilled when she gets her first $1000 Royal Flush.

Stop this chasing crap. Stop these systems. They make you bet into -EV plays a lot. The only way they could work is if you were able to time the market correctly and bet a side/total at its peak. You do not care about that. Hence, you lose.

These silly systems do nothing to improve your chances of winning. You're only throwing a monkey wrench into the variance involved... but it always catches up to you.

Again, stop the systems, they have never worked and they will never work. Conventional handicapping combined to ruthless line-shopping probably works. Betting either side (or both sides!) of a game at their peak works.

I'm not trying to mock you or knock you down. The only reason I post this is that you seem like a good guy and your intentions are obviously sincere. You need to wake up though.

Bitchslap.

Matt rain and left hook no disresect but if you do not like what he has to offer do not read his threads. When you grow up you may learn that it is not good for the FORUM to come into a man's thread and slam him IMHO.

So try to add something or start your own thread

Keep up the good work SSI

Go Bulldogs at 13 to 1

Junk

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

matt rain

you have every right to express your opinion but what does shit like putting bitchslap in your response prove.If you have a record on ssi that is fine but most of your response is just generalizations about the guy with no facts or stats on his records.

I have seen you across the street lecture about value plays and always looking for value and most of the threads you maintained have always ended up losing but I have no records on you so I am not going to say you are a bad gambler or a good gambler.you shouldnt say that about ssi unless you have a record and some facts to back it up.

this crap about ssi started with choptalk, who is basically a pathological liar ,starting threads about ssi.fuck choptalk