LET'S MAKE A DEAL...

Re: LET'S MAKE A DEAL...

Someone seems a bit low on self-esteem...

Haha...no, that's not it at all. With that particular boyfriend I would have bet my life that he would never cheat on me and that he thought I was the moat beautiful woman on the planet (as every man should about the woman he loves). I just have a problem with these bimbos that think they are so hot I must hate them. Does that make sense? I don't know how to explain it. I'm not the catty type, but I can dish out whatever is thrown at me. I choose to dress the way I do and not wear much makeup. That doesn't make me any less desireable to men...in fact, from what I hear, it makes me MORE desireable.

I'm not at all saying what I'm trying to here...but this isn't about me...it's about let's make a deal. Carry on.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I'm normally not a jealous person, but I had a few beers and there was something about the look she gave me when I sat back down. I felt like saying: "I'm sorry, am I bothering YOU!" She also called him "Hon" of something and then looked at me, giggled and said "Sorry, slipped out." as if I was intimidated by her peroxide hair and 8 pound of make up. I think I only got mad because she assumed I would get mad because she thought she was sooooo hot.

I hate bitches like that, that think their shit doesnt stink and that their better than everyone bc they think their the hottest thing on earth

With that particular boyfriend I would have bet my life that he would never cheat on me

That's a long-term losing proposition when it comes to males.

I just have a problem with these bimbos that think they are so hot I must hate them

You shouldn't have a problem with them. Any guy worth his salt sees right thru it and just enjoys the eye candy but would never "date" one. Big breasted flirty bimbos have their place in this world.

I hate bitches like that, that think their shit doesnt stink and that their better than everyone bc they think their the hottest thing on earth

Zactly, 5-Star...it's not that I thought they'd steal my BF...it just pisses me off that they think they COULD.

That's a long-term losing proposition when it comes to males.

You don't know this guy. He would never.

You shouldn't have a problem with them. Any guy worth his salt sees right thru it and just enjoys the eye candy but would never "date" one. Big breasted flirty bimbos have their place in this world.

I know I know....just sometimes I have a tiny temper when I drink...and sometimes when I don't, too. :devil:

sweded,

No need to apologize. I think we have now established the most popular door to be chosen...

The next task will be HARDER, dont u think? :pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

This thread idea had promise....it seems there was no plan though.

Ken you are no Monte Hall, well then again......

Space Cowboy

EOG Member

I figure it this way...

Shrinks' giving me 200 for all expenses paid with Shirley....minimum.

Shirley don't need to eat....Shirleys fat.

Shirley can't catch me when I tell her I'm out.

Two hundred.

Ship it.

Apple

Banned

I figure it this way...

Shrinks' giving me 200 for all expenses paid with Shirley....minimum.

Shirley don't need to eat....Shirleys fat.

Shirley can't catch me when I tell her I'm out.

Two hundred.

Ship it.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Apple

Banned

whats wrong with the lady buying a drink here and there? Guys shouldnt be paying 100% of the time. I like it when the girl at least makes a reach into her purse to pay

Nothing is wrong buddy. I think it's a nice gesture when a female pays too.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Nothing is wrong buddy. I think it's a nice gesture when a female pays too.

Right... I mean I dont want them buying me a steak dinner or anything like that. Unless we have been dating a long time and I have spent a lot on her but a drink here and there is cool.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Shrink........I think you have a Big problem with your " Let's Make a Deal "

IN the TV Let's make a Deal.....they had 3 doors / which you have
On TV 2 out of 3 of the Doors had some Nice Value..... and of course, the 3rd a Joke !

In Your " Let's make a Deal " Door #1 was $100....Door # 2 you have "sweded" ( for Lunch )....and of course there is Door # 3 LOL

So are you saying that a small Lunch ( Friendly date with Sweded ) is Only worth about the same as Door # 1 ???????

Not Even Close ! Just look at her....well worth more then that ! :cool:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I grew up watching this tv show...

So, let's make a deal, shall we? :dancefool
this is the worst thread ever, let's be real shrink, when you were growing up you were reading the bible by candle light for entertainment. :finger004

Shrink........I think you have a Big problem with your " Let's Make a Deal "

IN the TV Let's make a Deal.....they had 3 doors / which you have
On TV 2 out of 3 of the Doors had some Nice Value..... and of course, the 3rd a Joke !

In Your " Let's make a Deal " Door #1 was $100....Door # 2 you have "sweded" ( for Lunch )....and of course there is Door # 3 LOL

So are you saying that a small Lunch ( Friendly date with Sweded ) is Only worth about the same as Door # 1 ???????

Not Even Close ! Just look at her....well worth more then that ! :cool:

Ohhhhh....YOU are adorable! :dancefool