What posters would be banned from your forum?

SSLP

EOG Senior Member
Re: What posters would be banned from your forum?

i would ban THE SHRINK

LOL hahaha

jk

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Is this love connection or E harmony? WTF happened to the topic? Hijacked by a internet hand job?

OF...:+signs99-

Would have a section for the troublesome posters and only allow them to post there, call it "the Jail" and hand down sentences for whatever "crime"

Would work just like our flawed legal system, you'd get early probation for good behavior, would have to earn your way back into "society". Would also have some sort of "rehabilitation" program

Posters could come "visit" (post) at certain hours of the day. Would assign someone to be a "lawyer" for the inmates if they wanted to plead their case and get their conviction overturned, ect..

WVU

EOG Master

Would have a section for the troublesome posters and only allow them to post there, call it "the Jail" and hand down sentences for whatever "crime"

Would work just like our flawed legal system, you'd get early probation for good behavior, would have to earn your way back into "society". Would also have some sort of "rehabilitation" program

Posters could come "visit" (post) at certain hours of the day. Would assign someone to be a "lawyer" for the inmates if they wanted to plead their case and get their conviction overturned, ect..

:LMAO

panther

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Start off with nobody banned, but batty patty would soon get himself banned. . . .

Last edited:

Journeyman

EOG Master

this is actually a great idea :cheers

Apple

Banned

Kodiak should be banned from all forums.. Most worthless piece of scum I've yet to see on the forums.

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

Easy,

POS69 & J Tard

And anyone that stiffed another poster

12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Clubman,

you are like the nicest guy in the forum world.. Surprised to see you here..

Tell your lovely wife I said hello!!

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

Clubman,

you are like the nicest guy in the forum world.. Surprised to see you here..

Tell your lovely wife I said hello!!

TY skinny :+textinb3 :cheers
TD sais :+waving-5

See me here :+clueless
Only two forums for me Gyno, RX and EOG
And the whining and "us vs them" IMO is J-Tarded...........

Apple

Banned

TY skinny :+textinb3 :cheers
TD sais :+waving-5

See me here :+clueless
Only two forums for me Gyno, RX and EOG
And the whining and "us vs them" IMO is J-Tarded...........

Actually lost 43 pounds bud.. :cheers