SO...has Merlin been banned for cursing yet,Hoffa???

DimeDR

Banned
Re: SO...has Merlin been banned for cursing yet,Hoffa???

you are about as dumb as they come, merlin, of course i was talking about ND BOY, look at his post, and you posted between mine and his as i was typing ...

you really stretch to try to one up me, but you fail every time, yet you stalk like the mindless boob you are... and yes you called me a "chickenshit"... go find it and prove me wrong :)

mr merlin

EOG Master

you are about as dumb as they come, merlin, of course i was talking about ND BOY, look at his post, and you posted between mine and his as i was typing ...

you really stretch to try to one up me, but you fail every time, yet you stalk like the mindless boob you are... and yes you called me a "chickenshit"... go find it and prove me wrong :)
My mistake, sorry. And if i called you a chickenshit it was no doubt in a teasing way rather than an insult.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

And who is doing the "reporting".... the fraudlent faux "freedom lovers" on the Right here???They would prefer a forum just for themselves. There's one called Michelle Malkin.com!!! or-tar-tu*d's favorite mouthpiece...Townhall.com!! They can all go there if they like!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

And who is doing the "reporting".... the fraudlent faux "freedom lovers" on the Right here???They would prefer a forum just for themselves. There's one called Michelle Malkin.com!!! or-tar-tu*d's favorite mouthpiece...Townhall.com!! They can all go there if they like!!!

That wasnt me, might have been tar? You must have a poor memory!

still on the having black friends thing?...who gives a shit if i have black friends...the liberals need to wear having black friends as a badge of honor...this is ridiculous...want pictures? :LMAO

do I have black friends?...yes....do I have TONS of black friends...no

walk around notre dame campus......mostly all white...or as i like to call it...Heaven

What are you talking about? I never said doc should be banned or put on PR, he's a hell of a lot more entertaining than your dull, whiny posts. my only comment was that I admire hoffa for putting him on post review since i knew it would piss you clowns off.
By the way, i doubt if blondie is interested in your smooth moves - nobody wants to fuck a lawyer.

I suppose this post is a shining beacon of how to talk to people!! This what you're looking for, Hoffa???

You contradict yourself, tool-bag!! "I never said Doc should be banned ......" but yet you turn around and say "I admire Hoffa for putting him on PR"!!!!

And another thing, fuck-o; I got laid like a mutha-fucka last night!!

Go Fuck Yourself!! I guess I'll just get banned next, as I am SERIOUSLY noticing that this jerk-off is allowed to attack people, but lefties aren't!! And Hoffa, you KNOW that I'm even-handed!! This jackass here has been following me around, all over my nutsack, since that rabid slathering idiot Bateman acted like a 2 year-old in here that day, and I complained to you guys rather than get into the shit anymore!! I did that to AVOID confrontation in here, BOOB-FACE, I think you may be the mental equivalent of a pubic hair!!!
:finger004GO PISS UP A ROPE, RIM-JOBBER!!!:finger004

mr merlin

EOG Master

I suppose this post is a shining beacon of how to talk to people!! This what you're looking for, Hoffa???

You contradict yourself, tool-bag!! "I never said Doc should be banned ......" but yet you turn around and say "I admire Hoffa for putting him on PR"!!!!

Go Fuck Yourself!! I guess I'll just get banned next, as I am SERIOUSLY noticing that this jerk-off is allowed to attack people, but lefties aren't!! And Hoffa, you KNOW that I'm even-handed!! This jackass here has been following me around, all over my nutsack, since that rabid slathering idiot Bateman acted like a 2 year-old in here that day, and I complained to you guys rather than get into the shit anymore!! I did that to AVOID confrontation in here, BOOB-FACE, I think you may be the mental equivalent of a pubic hair!!!
A sterling example of what i mean by whining, pleading for help, name calling(boob face -cmon), coupled with false bragaddochio. Didnt you brag a couple weeks ago about picking up two fat chicks? I mean cmon - people who really do it, dont brag about in online( whats a mutha-fucka get laid like?).
And how is never saying to ban doc, but not being bothered by it a contradiction?

Rimjob, boobface, jackass, slathering rabid idiot, tool bag - your lawyer skills sure are coming into being.

For your information my comment about most chicks not wanting to fuck a lawyer was based on personal experience, I dated a very hot blond who had been set up with a lawyer once and she described it as being interrogated. So therefore i make the conclusion based on all the visible evidence at my disposal that most women dont want to fuck a lawyer - class dismissed!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

That one just earned you post review....

If u cant tell the difference between political debate and attacking with tons of profanity, then not sure what to tell ya.....

posts like that will not be approved

mr merlin

EOG Master

Sorry jimmy - i cant resist with that one - he's the most touchy of the bunch! I'll lay off him.

For your information my comment about most chicks not wanting to fuck a lawyer was based on personal experience, I dated a very hot blond who had been set up with a lawyer once and she described it as being interrogated. So therefore i make the conclusion based on all the visible evidence at my disposal that most women dont want to fuck a lawyer - class dismissed!

You might want to expand your sample before making sweeping, generalized statements. . . .

mr merlin

EOG Master

You might want to expand your sample before making sweeping, generalized statements. . . .
You may have a point, but you have to play with the hand you're dealt. chances are that one sample was enough though.
Now 46, you know I'm just having fun with these knobs, how come they dont?
Whats wrong with people anyway?

I don't deserve this and I'm done with this WHOLE FUCKING PLACE!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Yungbuck, you have a private message from me. If you could please respond it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Blondie

one who actually had sex last night does not come on a message board and brag about....sorry buddy but no one is buying it

DimeDR

Banned

lotsa people brag about it both ways but who cares, its like saying my car is better than yours, and since i ride a bike i really could not care less :)