Do you have the EOG homepage bookmarked or does you bookmark go directly to the forum

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated
Re: Do you have the EOG homepage bookmarked or does you bookmark go directly to the forum

Directly to the forum.I like to read the home page though, good stuff there.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: Do you have the EOG homepage bookmarked or does you bookmark go directly to the forum

Directly to the forum. I appreciate the effort of the homepage articles, but never read them.

Re: Do you have the EOG homepage bookmarked or does you bookmark go directly to the f

Re: Do you have the EOG homepage bookmarked or does you bookmark go directly to the f

The forum IS my homepage and should be yours too :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

The forum IS my homepage and should be yours too :cheers

:kiss :3dfesses: :D

That's ok Ego, still like ya 91023i2ndw;l

Forum bookmarked

good morning Blondie 12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

Lovely Morning Ego.... :cheers

Whatcha got planned for today? :pop:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

there is a home page?