Reload's WNBA "Double Penetration" thread for 2008! My top 2 daily picks for WNBA!

Re: Reload's WNBA "Double Penetration" thread for 2008! My top 2 daily picks for WNBA!

A split for the reload-ers last night. Easy winner with the Monarchs but the total did not stay under at the end. Updated record: 11-12-2 (-2.20)

Time for Friday night's "Double Penetration"! My reload-ers and I are taking the...

Los Angeles Sparks minus 6 points against the Connecticut Sun
&
Washington Mystics plus 7 points against the Chicago Sky

I actually feel both of these lines could move in our favor so I suggest waiting a little if you can. I'm getting them up early just so I can get the word out now. Good luck!

Re: Reload's WNBA "Double Penetration" thread for 2008! My top 2 daily picks for WNBA!

Unload the Load tonight Reload you Heavy Load 12io4j2w90 :bong: :pop:

Unload the Load tonight Reload you Heavy Load 12io4j2w90 :bong: :pop:

Whatchaaaa gonnna do when Hulkamania and the reloaders run wild on you?!

91023i2ndw;l

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the Mystics 'W' and GL with the Sparks.

Thanks for the Mystics 'W' and GL with the Sparks.

You're welcome, phioch! That was a nice one. Hope we can get the sweep tonight with LA also.

91023i2ndw;l

going to ot.

Went to OT, but the Sparks fall a point short of covering. Tough loss for the reload-ers. Especially after the big start LA got off to in that one.

2938u4ji23

So we end up with a split for Friday but I'll be back today with two more picks so stay tuned!

OK, time for Saturday's action! For Saturday's "Double Penetration", my reload-ers and I are taking the...

Phoenix Mercury plus 2 points against the Detroit Shock (On ABC!)
&
New York Liberty minus 2 points against the Minnesota Lynx (On NBA TV!)

Get your reloads in and go 2-0 today!

Two losers yesterday for the reload-er nation and the Liberty not covering was especially a tough load to swallow. Updated record: 12-15-2 (-4.50).

Only one game on the board for Sunday. If there's a day to skip, it's probably today but like Gordon Gekko says "you win a few, you lose a few, and you keep on fighting"!

For Sunday's "Double Penetration", my reload-ers and I are taking the...

Indiana Fever minus 7.5 points against the San Antonio Silver Stars
&
Fever-Stars OVER 137.5

Good luck and Happy Father's Day!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get em, Load. Gonna give Ind a try myself. Ind 6-2 ATS last 8 @ home and maybe a bit of revenge here.

Go get em, Load. Gonna give Ind a try myself. Ind 6-2 ATS last 8 @ home and maybe a bit of revenge here.

Thanks, Hitman! Yes, I think it's a revenge factor here with Indiana. I took them earlier this week in the game against San Antonio and they just never showed up. Now with them at home as a big favorite, I think they turn it up big and get a blowout. Catchings coming back today even in limited minutes should spark them up and get the crowd into it.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

GL Reload.....

Another bad day for the reloaders yesterday going 0-2 and not even any excitement out of it. Updated record: 12-17-2 (-6.70).

Two games on the WNBA board for Monday and I've got selections in both of them. Hope things can get turned around here.

For Monday's "Double Penetration", my reload-ers and I are taking the:

Atlanta Dream plus 10.5 points against the Houston Comets
&
Seattle Storm minus 2.5 points against the Connecticut Sun

Hope it's a bailout Monday for us! Good luck!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Best of luck today Reload....

We had a split on Monday night and no action yesterday so that brings us to 13-18-2 (-6.80) for the season.

It's Wednesday night and a big card of WNBA games are on the board. And I'm making tonight extra special with not one but two editions of "Double Penetration" on the same night! I'm calling it "Double-Double Penetration"! One for the early games and one for the late games! Only on EOG!

For the early edition of Wednesday's "Double Penetration", my reload-ers and I are taking the...

New York Liberty plus 7 points against the Indiana Fever
&
Atlanta Dream plus 7 points against the San Antonio Silver Stars

In the late night edition of "Double Penetration", we are going with the...

Phoenix Mercury plus 1.5 points against the Connecticut Sun
&
Los Angeles Sparks minus 11 points against the Chicago Sky

Did you get wiped out with the NBA Finals on the Lakers? Bored with baseball? Tonight is the night! Go 4-0 with "Double-Double Penetration"!

ballwonder

EOG Master

good luck tonight reload.

An exciting 2-2 split for the reload-ers on Wednesday as the early edition of "Double Penetration" went 0-2 but the late night edition went 2-0 for a nice bailout. Record is now 15-20-2 (-7.00)

No action yesterday but it's a big 6 game card tonight for Friday. I am going with two road dogs tonight to get the money!

For Friday night's "Double Penetration", my reload-ers and I are taking the...

Atlanta Dream plus 11 points against the Washington Mystics
&
Indiana Fever plus 5 points against the Seattle Storm

Get your reloads in and get your bankroll boosted for the weekend tonight with "Double Penetration"!

Another lousy night as the 4th quarter killed us in both games. Results in a loss and a push. And two losses if people got 10.5 instead of 11 with Atlanta. New record: 15-21-3 (-8.10).

Only one game on the board for Saturday but it has some potential! For Saturday's "Double Penetration", my reload-ers and I are taking the...

Houston Comets plus 8 points against the Minnesota Lynx
&
Comets-Lynx UNDER 155

Have a good weekend, reload-ers!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get 'em, Load. Well on your way tonite. Hope you had at least a small parlay going, too.

Go get 'em, Load. Well on your way tonite. Hope you had at least a small parlay going, too.

Thanks, Hitman! I didn't parlay them but 2-0 is great and makes up a lot for last night.

:cheers

It was a big 2-0 night for "Double Penetration" last night as my reload-ers swept the board with the Houston Comets winning outright in Minnesota as an 8 point underdog along with the game easily going under the total!

Today it's four games on the board for Sunday and we look to stay hot! I do not like any of the sides on the board today but do like a couple of totals so here they are!

For Sunday's "Double Penetration", my reload-ers and I are taking...

Shock-Dream UNDER 156.5
&
Mercury-Liberty UNDER 173

Get on board for a 2-0 Sunday with "Double Penetration"!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good luck on your bets today Reload. That Pho-NY under looks solid. New York likes to slow down play at home and against a fast paced team like Phoenix i'm sure they'll try to slow it down even more to get them off rhythm. I considered that a play myself but decided not to. I just don't like to bet totals. Maybe i'll get bored later and throw down some bucks on it. Can't be a bad thing when we both agree.

Good luck on your bets today Reload. That Pho-NY under looks solid. New York likes to slow down play at home and against a fast paced team like Phoenix i'm sure they'll try to slow it down even more to get them off rhythm. I considered that a play myself but decided not to. I just don't like to bet totals. Maybe i'll get bored later and throw down some bucks on it. Can't be a bad thing when we both agree.

Yes, tool - always best when all of us WNBA'ers agree. And the game is on NBA TV today so it might be worth a few bucks if you are up for it!

0-2 on Sunday and that means a new record of 17-23-3 (-8.30)

No action today, but I am getting my plays for Tuesday night up early! And I am going for it all with my first ever "Triple-Double" edition of "Double Penetration"! That's right, reloaders! 6 games and I am betting all of them!

Top Gun "Double Penetration":
New York Liberty plus 5.5 points against the Minnesota Lynx
&
Detroit Shock plus 3.5 points against the Connecticut Sun

Doggy-Style Underdog "Double Penetration":
Phoenix Mercury plus 1.5 points against the Washington Mystics
&
Houston Comets plus 9 points against the San Antonio Silver Stars

Double Murder Massacre "Double Penetration":
Indiana Fever minus 7.5 points against the Sacramento Monarchs
&
Los Angeles Sparks minus 7 points against the Seattle Storm

6 bullets in the gun! 6 games to get the money! My "Triple-Double" edition of "Double Penetration" for Tuesday night! Get your reloads in early!

Last edited:

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get 'em all, Load !! Tough card IMO,for me. Obviously you see it differently. Maybe I'm just in the middle of re rating teams in my mind, ya know. There's 5-6 that I am losing the good train of thought with and don't know which way to direct those new thoughts. NYL is confusing me, Seattle is also.

Go get 'em all, Load !! Tough card IMO,for me. Obviously you see it differently. Maybe I'm just in the middle of re rating teams in my mind, ya know. There's 5-6 that I am losing the good train of thought with and don't know which way to direct those new thoughts. NYL is confusing me, Seattle is also.

Thanks, Hitman! Right now I'm high on the Liberty and low on the Lynx. So that one is a no brainer to me. It does feel like a bit of a trap with the Liberty coming off such an explosive win and the Lynx coming off an upset loss at home. But sometimes in the WNBA you just have to go with the flow.

Sitting at 1-3 so far tonight. Indiana made a huge comeback to cover but it got spoiled by late fouling eating into the lead. Need the last two for a split!

Comets win getting us up to 2-3! Now need a good second half from LA to save the day!

LA got the cover so we pulled out the 3-3 split for the night. New record: 20-26-3 (-8.60).

I've been working on Thursday's card already. Will have some picks out either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thursday Night's "Double Penetration":

Western Conference "Home-Girl Home-Dog of the Month"
Houston Comets plus 2.5 points against the San Antonio Silver Stars

WNBA "Bitchball Blowout of the Week":
Phoenix Mercury minus 2.5 points against the Chicago Sky

Get your reloads in and go 2-0 on Thursday!

Last edited:

Lines have gotten better for both of these games tonight. Houston now +3.5 and Phoenix -1.5. I'm increasing my positions on both games given the improved lines. Good luck tonight, reload-ers!

2-0 for "Double Penetration" last night as my "Home-Girl Home Dog of the Month" cashes with Houston winning outright against San Antonio and the Phoenix Mercury crushing the Chicago Sky in my "Bitchball Blowout of the Week"! New record: 22-26-3 (-6.60).

Only one game on the board tonight but here we go!

For Friday night's "Double Penetration" my reload-ers and I are taking the...
Atlanta Dream plus 15.5 points against the Connecticut Sun
&
Dream-Sun UNDER 159.5

Although most would consider this a game for degenerates to only play tonight, I do think the Sun are in a bad spot and it's worth taking a shot with the Dream tonight getting big points. After playing two big games with Detroit over the last few days, the Sun may not be as up for this one tonight. Atlanta comes in with nothing to lose and although it's still clearly a mismatch on paper, I feel they will keep it closer in this spot than when they got blown out by the Sun in the beginning of the season. I also feel it will be tough for both teams to do their part in making it a high scoring game and feel for Atlanta to keep it close, the game would have to go under. So I am taking the under as well to round out two choices for tonight.

Get your reloads in! Take the Dream plus the points and the UNDER!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get em, toniye, Load