Sexiest Black Woman Ever

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted
Re: Sexiest Black Woman Ever

Rarely do I fine black women sexy. These 2 I definitely fine very sexy.
Shari Belafonte (back in the 70s) and Karyn Parsons from (Fresh Prince of B).

Edit:
Whoop forgot Robin Givens

Last edited:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

cannon i'm not fucking around. i need that $50. i'll have it back to you by august at the latest.

Appollonia would get my vote. They need some more director's cuts of Purple Rain sometime.

Yep, that fat old white boy on stage with Toni is the internet legend known as Kiss1.

Yes I was drunk and yes my drunken buddys were begging for a sniff when I returned to my seat.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I played poker with Kennedy down in Gardena, CA on a Saturday afternoon one time.

The Devil

EOG Master

sherri belafonte was really hot about 20 years ago.......

didn't she have a part in that hotel series a while back?????

How about a black woman that is actually black, as in one with two black parents ? Perhaps a Janet Jackson ?

Most of these hot "blacks" could just as easily be called white.

dville

EOG Enthusiast

How about a black woman that is actually black, as in one with two black parents ? Perhaps a Janet Jackson ?

Most of these hot "blacks" could just as easily be called white.

very rare to find these type of girls these days. full blooded african female.

How do you think your girl Beyonce looks w/o makeup?

Tyra has the fake boobs, face that could stop a truck without make-up and is painful to listen to her talk on TV.

I could live with 2 out of 3, but all 3 puts you on the pass list.

Tyra has the fake boobs, face that could stop a truck without make-up and is painful to listen to her talk on TV.

I could live with 2 out of 3, but all 3 puts you on the pass list.

Wrong. Tyra's boobs are real. I'm tellin' ya, Raiders....most of these women you lust after could stop a truck without makeup.

Wrong. Tyra's boobs are real. I'm tellin' ya, Raiders....most of these women you lust after could stop a truck without makeup.

Wow, have to rethink Tyra if those are real. I'm sure my #1 lust Sportsgirl looks great without make-up.

and yours are real and you're lots of fun. If only I were younger and you didn't have a boyfriend. Lots of girls will go up in age but I can't see you doing it.

I'm not against dating an older man, I just happen to have found my perfect mate in the same decade as me!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The black woman who has turned the Munchkin Man on the most during the Munchkin Man's lifetime is Jayne Kennedy.

Munchkin Man