the over 10 1/2 in colorado tonight seems like easy money...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: the over 10 1/2 in colorado tonight seems like easy money...

i just came on here to say the same thing. Yesterdays game was under, and today they have 2 very shaky pitchers.....i agree, this looks like stealing.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

When did over 10 1/2 EVER look like stealing?? Have you seen a higher total by game time this year??? That said-these ARE 2 bums-but delarosa for rockies had a nice outing last time out! I see your point-but this is a pass for me! Good luck on the play!

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

There have been a bunch of 11s this year. I dont think that 10' is that crazy for Coors field.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

last time you passed on one of my games it was a easy dog winner...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1269741 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->HotShotHarvey<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1269741", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1269741 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: anyone contemplating taking the dodgers today?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->NO! STULTZ is a BUM! Harang is having a lousy year-but can be very good at home! If you can find something else to do with your cash-do it today! I have no play here-just do not like the game-but GL with whatever you do!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i agree, 10 1/2 is alot of runs anywhere but when you have 2 lousy pitchers....you make lemonade.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Listen-Iwasn't on or off the Dodger game-but were you on any of my last three winners(tues/wed/thurs???) What's THAT about??? I told you that, in my opinion, that was a lot of runs-and that I hadn't seen a higher total all year at game time!!! Final...6-3!! Sorry you lost-but why must I play YOUR GAMES?? You ASKED for opinions on the Dodger game....or were you just making idle conversation???

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Listen-Iwasn't on or off the Dodger game-but were you on any of my last three winners(tues/wed/thurs???) What's THAT about??? I told you that, in my opinion, that was a lot of runs-and that I hadn't seen a higher total all year at game time!!! Final...6-3!! Sorry you lost-but why must I play YOUR GAMES?? You ASKED for opinions on the Dodger game....or were you just making idle conversation???

Trouble is, you can't make an opinion without making a complete ass out of yourself. You trashed CC's pick on the Dodgers telling everyone that Stultz was crap and that Harang was the monster; when all that was needed out of your crappy hole was that you liked Cincy instead of the Dodgers. End of story. If you need drama, go see a fucking oprea, moron.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

relax hot shot, it's all good.