gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Kelly Ripa

Re: gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Kelly Ripa

Those pictures are weird. Some look like a 5 and others an 8.

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Kelly Ripa

Those pictures are weird. Some look like a 5 and others an 8.

Dude, I totally agree.. It wasn't easy getting a good pic of her, and she looks like a different person in a lot of them..

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

3 - don't like the over-enthusiastic personality (it is possible to be too over-the-top) and the lack of any breasts at all. Pass.

munson15

I want winners...

Dude, I totally agree.. It wasn't easy getting a good pic of her, and she looks like a different person in a lot of them..
I agree also, although I like girls who workout a little. Gyno, any chance we can have a retro "Rate Her Looks" thread featuring Raquel Welch? She always got my heart racing back in her heyday!:houra

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

yuk yuk yuk

My Baby Momma looked a lot like her before she got pregnant with our kid and went from 120 lbs to 220 lbs in 9 months

Black Bart

EOG Addicted

You guys are nuts. She's smokin'.....10.0

The Devil

EOG Master

THE DEVIL LIKES HER............ THE DEVIL LIKES HIS LADIES ON THE SMALL SIDE............

Again, she is absolutely my type.

All day and night long.

And she is closer in age than some of sugar daddy girls posted.

I would give her a

I like em small, cute, perky. Almost like I am talking about Swede.

:houra

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

If I was rating her Body, I would give her a 9............but overall she is only a 6.5
Never liked her, she has a funny look about her. :+clueless

Again, she is absolutely my type.

All day and night long.

And she is closer in age than some of sugar daddy girls posted.

I would give her a

I like em small, cute, perky. Almost like I am talking about Swede.

:houra

12io4j2w90

Oh, I Love Kelly Rippa...

Sometimes, Scarlett gets frustrated since I make her change the TV at 9 AM just to see what Kelly is wearing that day...:party

<b>9.7

Oh, I Love Kelly Rippa...

Sometimes, Scarlett gets frustrated since I make her change the TV at 9 AM just to see what Kelly is wearing that day...:party

So funny. I do the same thing with Kelly and
then when my wife watches the View. I check out what Liz is wearing
and put the Tivo on pause.

WVU

EOG Master

On Regis: 8.5
in these pics: 5.5

In her best 2 photos

But who is the real Kelly Ripa

So funny. I do the same thing with Kelly and
then when my wife watches the View. I check out what Liz is wearing
and put the Tivo on pause.

[/b]

She is an AWSOME dresser...

I knew there was a reason I liked u...91023i2ndw;l

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

For someone on the other side of 35 and with 3 kids she has a FABULOUS body! Many women 35+ and with 3 kids weigh at least 2x as much

LOVE her eyes and smile. LOVE her personality and demeanor, too. She seems like just a BLAST to be around - someone who would be great to just be in her presence. She appears to be the kind of woman who lights up a room when she enters it. She also has an aura of class and dignity to her but at the same point in time can laugh at herself when she does something silly and stupid. She sure looks like the kind of woman who isn't afraid to slip a "Whoopee Cushion" under someone

VERY NICE job, Gyno!

Junior

EOG Veteran

Cute face but Kelly Rippa is a TIT mans NIGHTMARE.

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

in my "So-called" PROFESSIONAL opinion I'd say SOLID 7

DR

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Cute face but Kelly Rippa is a TIT mans NIGHTMARE.

100% agree but those of us who KNOW a woman's FACE is infinite times more important than her breasts LOVE Kelly the way she is. with her body the way it is she would look STUPID with big breasts and i think she looks sensational the way she is now. i would NOT change a THING about her body - love EVERY INCH OF IT! with the great smile and eyes she has i have no desire to look at anything else of hers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

8 I think she is funny. Sense of humor is needed to spend time with me. Ask my wife.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

A solid 8. lack of breasts and weak bush make for the 8.

Junior

EOG Veteran

100% agree but those of us who KNOW a woman's FACE is infinite times more important than her breasts LOVE Kelly the way she is. with her body the way it is she would look STUPID with big breasts and i think she looks sensational the way she is now. i would NOT change a THING about her body - love EVERY INCH OF IT! with the great smile and eyes she has i have no desire to look at anything else of hers

Winky they don't have to be BIG BREASTS just breasts,lol. Did you ever see the one picture over at the RX of Kelly Rippa geting out of a car with NO makeup. Totally disgusting.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky they don't have to be BIG BREASTS just breasts,lol. Did you ever see the one picture over at the RX of Kelly Rippa geting out of a car with NO makeup. Totally disgusting.

As for the pic - I saw it - not as nice as with makeup - i will grant you that

As for breasts - this is one of my all-time fave Playboy Playmates. I have met her a few times in person and it took every ounce of restraint i had not to get on my knee and propose to her right then and there. as you can see in the pix - she has smaller breasts than most GUYS here - yet her face, hair, skin and body drive me insanely wild!

Lauren Michelle Hill

i don't know about most guys (and some women) here but if i saw her like this, don't make any plans for the next 3 months - we aren't gonna do anything but................"READ" 24/7

Take a look at Pix 6 and 7 and tell me those 2 wouldn't turn you into a lust filled love machine - because it would to me

so please don't tell me how women w/o breasts can't be/aren't sexy because this is pretty solid evidence women can be flat chested and still be thought of as STUNNING!

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

She look sjust like my first girlfriend. Of course we were 10 years old in the 5th grade. 10 back then. 3.87889 now.

She walks into a typical bar, is she not the hottest chick there ?

Junior

EOG Veteran

As for the pic - I saw it - not as nice as with makeup - i will grant you that

As for breasts - this is one of my all-time fave Playboy Playmates. I have met her a few times in person and it took every ounce of restraint i had not to get on my knee and propose to her right then and there. as you can see in the pix - she has smaller breasts than most GUYS here - yet her face, hair, skin and body drive me insanely wild!

Lauren Michelle Hill

i don't know about most guys (and some women) here but if i saw her like this, don't make any plans for the next 3 months - we aren't gonna do anything but................"READ" 24/7

Take a look at Pix 6 and 7 and tell me those 2 wouldn't turn you into a lust filled love machine - because it would to me

so please don't tell me how women w/o breasts can't be/aren't sexy because this is pretty solid evidence women can be flat chested and still be thought of as STUNNING!

Winky she is a "HOTTIE" and also her chest is 6 times bigger than Rippas.

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

hot, give her a 9.5

she does something for me don't know exactly what it is cute, funny, small, love all these in women. watch her show when I can and seems she can't keep her hands off regis.