This is one scary picture. Outta be a law against this.

Re: This is one scary picture. Outta be a law against this.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

I just KNEW what was inside before clicking on this link...:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Mark Cuban couldn't get away with putting up a picture like that.

Mark CUban challenged Donald Trump to a contest on who had more money. Trump declined. Maybe we can get Shrink in to replace Trump. He is a gambling man and has BIG money on the table?

Mark Cuban can get away with it if for no other reason than he's got numbers followed by alot more 0's in his checking account than me....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Mark Cuban can get away with it if for no other reason than he's got numbers followed by alot more 0's in his checking account than me....

Yeah I know. Just trying to be funny and have fun with Raiders.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Shrink you look like a better looking version of Ben Stein. Don't think im getting f aggoty here. I would never move in on a poster let alone one that is taken. I don't need Raiders mad at me.

Blondie

EOG Master

The best part about this thread is Raiders will look like a complete moron when Ken changes his avatar to a georgeous woman. Either that or he will look gay which will be nothing new :rolleyes:

about the "gay" thing ,

<table width="601" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">gay?e?ty</td></tr> <tr><td valign="top" width="5%" align="right">[SIZE=-1]NOUN:[/SIZE]</td><td valign="top">Inflected forms: pl. gai?e?ties
1. A state of joyful exuberance or merriment; vivacity. 2. Merry or joyful activity; festivity: making preparations for the holiday gaieties. 3. Bright color or showiness, as of dress; finery. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eivZd4j5MBs&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eivZd4j5MBs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:dancefool

about the "gay" thing ,

<table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" width="601"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">gay?e?ty</td></tr> <tr><td align="right" valign="top" width="5%">[SIZE=-1]NOUN:[/SIZE]</td><td valign="top">Inflected forms: pl. gai?e?ties
1. A state of joyful exuberance or merriment; vivacity. 2. Merry or joyful activity; festivity: making preparations for the holiday gaieties. 3. Bright color or showiness, as of dress; finery. </td></tr></tbody></table>
wuss :)

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eivZd4j5MBs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>
:dancefool

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

Shrink you sure do get a lot of sun. Be careful as it will catch up to you.

Blondie

EOG Master

Where's your pic hotshot? :pop:

Who you talking to?

Found this video of you and raiders thinking based upon your current picture it is from some years ago

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/loWrI1FneSM&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/loWrI1FneSM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Who you talking to?

Found this video of you and raiders thinking based upon your current picture it is from some years ago

<object height="344" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/loWrI1FneSM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>
:LMAO

gotta admit I have a helluva voice.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

you all should look so good...Okay guys I think what is needed ia a female Perspective.Just look at that Face ,He is one happy man i tell ya. "Sexy too" . It takes a lot of guts to put your self out there."I might add looks good in pink." i vote 9.5555 thank you very much.....

Blondie

EOG Master

you all should look so good...Okay guys I think what is needed ia a female Perspective.Just look at that Face ,He is one happy man i tell ya. "Sexy too" . It takes a lot of guts to put your self out there."I might add looks good in pink." i vote 9.5555 thank you very much.....

Well if nothing else this statement right here should convince any doubters that we are not the same person. I would never be this nice to Shrink :rolleyes:

WVU

EOG Master

The man is also hung like a horse fly

Blondie- I'm going to kill you. That song's locked in my head. I'm going out for a while and if I start singing, "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty" around people I will hang you.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Well if nothing else this statement right here should convince any doubters that we are not the same person. I would never be this nice to Shrink :rolleyes:
Some times I wonder about some people...:+clueless Blandie i love posting here with you guys . No we are not the same person, but we are sister posters..I like you:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie- I'm going to kill you. That song's locked in my head. I'm going out for a while and if I start singing, "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty" around people I will hang you.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

And what makes you think they would be looking at you weird because of THAT????????

Make ya a deal Raiders, you get your real pic on here i will put mine on.

Come on, I dare ya :smokesmal

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

And what makes you think they would be looking at you weird because of THAT????????

Make ya a deal Raiders, you get your real pic on here i will put mine on.

Come on, I dare ya :smokesmal
I'm computer illiterate. Don't know how to do it. I'll be back later. You first.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ohhhh no tell ya what you send me the pic and i will get it on there :D

You have my word that if you do it I will

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Resist the urge to sashay...:)

I have never seen it. The MRS and I are MUCH more interested in what YOU look like.