Obama's Military Resume ...

Years Served in the Military, Reserves, Guard, etc. etc. ... Shit, I'll even take the ROTC for credit --

ZERO !!!!

McCain -- True War Hero and pro military all the way. Author of the surge and a change in strategy in Iraq.

Obama's idea -- Cut and Run like a pus-sy

Re: Obama's Military Resume ...

I know its kind of a boring thread isn't it ? But when you point out facts about Obama, you generally with boring -- A total Zero !!!!

Since when does military service equip a person for the Presidency? Are you saying that the buffoon would have been a semi-respectable president if he had been in the service?

way to go and change the subject...nic isnt running for president

...Obama is

any commets on Obama?

It's my feeling that someone without a military resume, shouldn't be commenting on someone else's resume or lack there of. Would you not agree?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Since military service is VOLUNTARY-and Obama chose to serve the nation in other ways-TAR-TURD....His military experience is a moot point.....sort of like your 37 IQ!!! Do you even know what "moot' means???

any comment on Obama's non-existent military resume?

nothing?....yeah i thought so

They lose big time on this issue and the foreign affairs issues. McCain is a giant when it comes to experience in these areas. Obama has ZERO experience -- That is a fact. They don't that when you point out these very glaring facts about how weak their boy is.

the great thing about this argument is they attacked Bush and his military experience to no end...but this time around...they say "oh it doesn't matter"

typical liberal...go with whatever sounds good at the time

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

No, we attacked the FACT he was AWOL for 2 years "helping as yet an unnamed senator run for office"-and that he trained on airplanes that WERE NOT BEING USED IN VIETNAM! The truth is ...Kerry's service, which was patriotic and true was attacked by the Swift Boat Liars For Perjury!!

No, we attacked the FACT he was AWOL for 2 years "helping as yet an unnamed senator run for office"-and that he trained on airplanes that WERE NOT BEING USED IN VIETNAM! The truth is ...Kerry's service, which was patriotic and true was attacked by the Swift Boat Liars For Perjury!!

Kerry was a traitor by going in front of congress (For future political considerations of course) and selling out his comrades and country by making statements under oath that were factually incorrect !!!!

I believe Dan Rather was run out of town and completely discredited after making such charges against George Bush about being AWOL. Perhaps it is time we run you out of town for making the same unproven comments.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

No-they WERE correct! You are a liar!!! Some of his comrades DID commit atrocities---Like Lt. William Calley at the Mai Lai Massacre!! And most of his platoon,too!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

...and, Liar-you are changing the subject---which was his military service vs. Chimpy going AWOL for 2 years---NOT his truthful testimony about others' atrocities You must think you're bantering with tar-turd or Munchy or Merlin!!!!!!

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

They lose big time on this issue and the foreign affairs issues. McCain is a giant when it comes to experience in these areas. Obama has ZERO experience -- That is a fact. They don't that when you point out these very glaring facts about how weak their boy is.

McCain has more experience crashing military aircraft, 5! I guess that makes him a giant plane crasher.

George Bush Jr hardly ever left the country even thou his father was head of the CIA, VP and President what experience did he have in foreign affairs issues.

Doesn't matter what my military record is. You should be more concerned about Osama and McCain's military record.

Nope, not really. I'm concerned with their voting records since they have been in the Senate and BOTH are atrocious.

I am more concerned with YOUR lack of a military record, Nic, and your posting style of neocon chickenhawk.

swift boat veterans for truth told it all

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

No need to Swift Boat McNUTS...his lies and flip-flops are public knowledge!!! The Independents and some Evangelicals will NOT vote for McNUTS-he loses!! Start planning for "Macaca's" return for the2012 election cycle,Nick, Tar,Munchy and KTB!!! You always use the term:pussy-is that because you never get any???