anyone who has their pic in their avatar

Re: anyone who has their pic in their avatar

Glad you clarified but I disagree...

It takes guts, and i doubt you'll see this one for too long...

I don't think it's right to call Blondie a loser for posting her pic as her avatar.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

idiot that is just something an ugly person would say... you must not have good looks pal

I was thinking about posting my pic awhile back, but figured someone would say I was "showing off" or would claim it wasn't really me like you guys do to J Man:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I was thinking about posting my pic awhile back, but figured someone would say I was "showing off" or would claim it wasn't really me like you guys do to J Man:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Was gonna post the one of me flexing my guns with the sun setting behind me, but didn't want to hear a bunch of jealous MFRS crying about it :houra

If thats you sporty, time to get a new hair deeeeeeeeew...its 2008

I should get a new hair deeeeew because some jerk on a sports forum thinks I should - some spineless, gutless idiot who won't even show his own face?
Yeah, ah, good plan for me. :rolleyes:

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I should get a new hair deeeeew because some jerk on a sports forum thinks I should - some spineless, gutless idiot who won't even show his own face?
Your beautiful just the way you are Girl..:cheers

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

SPORT'SGIRL you are 100% correct . . .But relax young-lady no-reason get all upset .............

DR

Mine is only up there because of Blondie. She said the only way she's putting her picture up is if mine is up. I told her to go ahead and do what she wanted with mine. It won't be up long.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Mine is only up there because of Blondie. She said the only way she's putting her picture up is if mine is up. I told her to go ahead and do what she wanted with mine. It won't be up long.
The two of you are Hot.. your good looking Raiders.you have an awesome smile. Blondie is Beautiful just asd I knew she was. Nice share Thanks:thumbsup

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Don't Worry...You look Great the way you are ! :cool: