If I ever get a terminal disease, I promise this....

I will make sure to take out as many people like this that I
can
Suspect's Dad Found Girl Dead In Closet

Attorney Says Accused Killer, Slain Girl Were Friends

POSTED: 1:35 pm EDT July 25, 2007
UPDATED: 2:16 pm EDT July 25, 2007
<table class="storyToolsTable"><tbody><tr><td class="storyToolsTableTD" id="storyToolsTableTD1">E-mail this story | Print this story
</td></tr></tbody></table><!--startindex-->PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- The man accused of raping and strangling a Palm Beach Gardens softball star remained in jail Wednesday as police continue to investigate the case.Jason Shenfeld, 26, is accused of sexually assaulting and killing 18-year-old Amanda Buckley on July 20.Shenfeld's attorney, Brian Gabriel, told West Palm Beach TV station WPBF that Buckley had known Shenfeld for about two years and that she had just returned from an overnight trip to the Florida panhandle with his family before she was killed.<table class="storyAd" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="storyAdObj">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="adtilebg"><!-- Begin Ad tag: square--><script type="text/javascript"> // Set DC ad position if(typeof dcadposition == 'undefined')dcadposition = 1; else dcadposition++; if (typeof segQS == 'undefined')segQS=''; if (typeof adid == 'undefined')adid='false'; // Add code to define sluser true|false var SiteLifeUser = (typeof myCookies != 'undefined' && getCookie('HD') != '')?'true':'false'; document.write("<scr" + "ipt language='javascript1.1' type='text/javascript' src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/ibs.lnta.news/"+adZone+";kw=news+square+13753618"+segQS+";comp="+adid+";ad=true;pgtype=detail;sluser="+SiteLifeUser+";tile="+dcadposition+";sz=300x250;ord="+rnd+"?"></scr"+"ipt>"); </script><script style="display: none;" language="javascript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/ibs.lnta.news/national;kw=news+square+13753618;comp=false;ad=true;pgtype=detail;sluser=false;tile=2;sz=300x250;ord=1185395888754?"></script><script type="text/javascript"> if ((!document.images && navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Mozilla/2.") >= 0) || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("WebTV")>= 0) { document.write(""); document.write(""); } </script><noscript></noscript><!-- End Ad tag: square-->
</td></tr></tbody></table>​

</td></tr></tbody></table>Gabriel said Shenfeld's father found Buckley's body in his son's closet and did not know what to do."At one point, they are totally distraught over what happened to Amanda; at the same point, they are wondering about the safety of their son," Gabriel said.According to police reports, Shenfeld's father found Buckley's body stuffed in his son's closet, wedged between blankets and other objects. The 26-year-old's father said he noticed his son was acting nervous that day and had been locking his bedroom door every time he left it, police said.Shenfeld said his son told him that Buckley had overdosed on drugs and that he had put her in the closet because he had panicked.Police said the 26-year-old then left the home.Gabriel said Shenfeld's father then drove to his attorney's home, leaving his wife to stand guard over the body."I was notified by Mr. Shenfeld, who clearly was in a distraught state, that something horrible had happened at his house," Gabriel said.Gabriel said they returned to the home and called 911.During the call, Shenfeld's father sounded shaken by the incident and told emergency workers he was very distraught by the discovery."It's like my whole life is over now, I just don't know what to say," he told operators.Listen to the 911 call by clicking here.Investigators said they found duct tape in Buckley's hair, bruises on her body and evidence of rape.An autopsy Saturday revealed the girl was strangled, beaten and sexually abused.Shenfeld was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of first-degree murder, sexual battery and false imprisonment. He showed no emotion at his first court appearance on Sunday morning, where he was denied bond.According to state records, the 26-year-old was arrested in February and accused of sexually assaulting two other teenage girls. Charges were later dropped.Shenfeld's attorney would not comment on whether his client and Buckley had a sexual relationship.

I am so sick and tired of our sissy a$$ legal system not locking
up people for life or better yet putting these predators to death.
It is time to end this BS. America get your spine back and
enact some justice.

Re: If I ever get a terminal disease, I promise this....

"sissy as s legal system"???

we have more inmates per capita than almost any civilized nation. you are implying that we are letting every killer and rapist go.

and you keep posting that people accused of crimes should be put to death. i thought justice meant innocent until proven guilty.

and that's the way i'd like to keep it thank you.

"sissy as s legal system"???

we have more inmates per capita than almost any civilized nation. you are implying that we are letting every killer and rapist go.

and you keep posting that people accused of crimes should be put to death. i thought justice meant innocent until proven guilty.

and that's the way i'd like to keep it thank you.
Yes they should be put to death. Then you would not have all
those scumbags in prison.
And I feel that we have so many people in prison because they
know they would be punished. They will serve a little of their
sentence and play ball, lift weights and then when out....
prey on people like you.

OH GOOD GOD NO!!!
MY LIFE IS IN DANGER???

BETTER KILL EVERYONE AND ANYONE ACCUSED OF A CRIME SO I CAN LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY WITHOUT THE THREAT OF BEING RAPED BY ALL THESE BAD GUYS.

what a joke, you claim our justice system is sissys yet you are letting fear, anger, and hatred determine what kind of justice you want.

NO PERSON OR GOD EVER GAVE SOMEONE THE RIGHT TO KILL ANOTHER.

Yeah, that's right; the Soviet Union had a very low violent crime rate. Let's do what they did, that will make us all safe from the bad guys. . . .And while your at it, let's go even further; let's just start killing everybody accused of a violent crime. Then we'll all be so much safer. . . .

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I can understand the outrage Mr Fury. We live in a very Sick world. Since I do believe in God, I'm not worried to much.

What are we China where people who take bribes get the death penalty?

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

maybe we should adopt their way of dealing with corrupt officials.

Murders , rapist and treasonous corrupt officials should be put to death period are being convicted guilty of said crimes.

You have so many folks in gaol because of America's stupid drug laws.Hey it keeps the prison guards off the streets.Besides the lawyers , both persecution & defense , corrupt judge and pick your favorite police agency all need gameful employment.

Death penalty for rape or corruption...hmm that really seems like an eye for an eye.

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

Death penalty for rape or corruption...hmm that really seems like an eye for an eye.

Hey your catching on. More like two eyes for an eye.

Don't like punishment , do not commit the crime.

Society must protect itself. But America at the moment is a country of girlie men. Who allow bad things to happen to so many of it good & powerless citizens ; women, children , and the old & infirm.

Thugs are the problem the noose is the answer.

But so many balless, spineless , gutless cowards in the U.S. just sit on thier backsides and let evil to continue.

If you give the death penalty to rapists, why would they ever leave the victim alive? After all, what do they have to lose? Moreover, 90% of all child rapes are committed by family members. Who is going to turn in uncle bob if he's going to be put to death? You were born with a mind, USE IT!!:+whipping

I have no problem with the death penalty for a serial rapist.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Hey your catching on. More like two eyes for an eye.

Don't like punishment , do not commit the crime.

Society must protect itself. But America at the moment is a country of girlie men. Who allow bad things to happen to so many of it good & powerless citizens ; women, children , and the old & infirm.

Thugs are the problem the noose is the answer.

But so many balless, spineless , gutless cowards in the U.S. just sit on thier backsides and let evil to continue.

I've noticed this temugin guys uses every chance to tell us how stupid americans are how we're all lemmings. Can there be anyone more stupid, evil and manipulated than a suicide bomber? And the mideast has lots of 'em.

As for the the death penalty the old testament preaches an eye for an eye and we should add "let it be done without tens years of appeals."

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I've noticed this temugin guys uses every chance to tell us how stupid americans are how we're all lemmings. Can there be anyone more stupid, evil and manipulated than a suicide bomber? And the mideast has lots of 'em.

As for the the death penalty the old testament preaches an eye for an eye and we should add "let it be done without tens years of appeals."

But No ONE is to modify the word as written so we cannot do that Frank.

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

Hello Mr. Johnson,

FIRST THAT IS Mr. TEMUJIN TO YOU YOUNGSTER !!!!

Relax that is a joke :LMAO

From out of the East comes a New Handicapper in town.Just Waiting for American football.Until then I have a found a wonderful forum here to discuss politics among men. I enjoy lively debate & I see so do you.

Have I hit a raw nerve ?

What gives it away my proper English syntax ?

I do not recall calling "Americans stupid". But some truly are without doubt. Please no disagreement you know it to be a fact.

Nor do I remember calling all of them lemmings, though some are sheep , pigs , donkees and dogs. My sincerest apologies to those animals for comparing them to such human trash.

Let me state that I have met many wonderful , kind , generous , goodhearted and smart Americans in my many travels over a long life. These super people do the U.S. proud and are blessing from God for thier friendship & warmth.

I have also had the misfortune to meet a few misguided Americans.

You know the type blowhards , b.s. artists , control freaks , charlatans , scamsters , liars , cheats , thugs and other of that ilk. Who have no respect for others.

But you know who really disgust me are the smug charlatans , sanctimonious know it alls , ignorant , arrogant , holier-than thou fools. Who whenever they open their mouths spew nothing but moronic garbage & hate. They think what they have all to utter is wisdom but it is nothing but idiotic nonsense.

Those who are afraid of the light of truth because it may bite them on the backsides.

To my great regret I have noticed the American public & private schools have failed in properly teaching reading comprehension.

You should stay on topic.The thread started by Mr. Fury is if was ill with a terminal illness. {God for bid I enjoy his post}. He would try to
eliminate as many brigands as he could in the time allowed. I see nothing wrong with that & would give a him hearty well done good show ol chap !!! Now off to the Happy Hunting ground , Vahalla or whatever paradise in the next life you believe in !!!

Please show me which post and/or thread where I have condoned the acts of suicide bombers ????

If understand your post correctly you do agree with me on the death penalty and it's swift USE ????

Thank you to moderators & administrators of this excellent site for allowing me to voice my humble opinions uncensored a God given right far to many American Bushies Goats {<<--HAPPY Mr. JOHNSON ??} take for granted !!!

I came here to be taught different views abouts sports betting , but by looking around here I have learned so much more on topics that really matter.

PEACE TO ALL.

Blondie

EOG Master

Hello Mr. Johnson,

FIRST THAT IS Mr. TEMUJIN TO YOU YOUNGSTER !!!!

Relax that is a joke :LMAO

From out of the East comes a New Handicapper in town.Just Waiting for American football.Until then I have a found a wonderful forum here to discuss politics among men. I enjoy lively debate & I see so do you.

Have I hit a raw nerve ?

What gives it away my proper English syntax ?

I do not recall calling "Americans stupid". But some truly are without doubt. Please no disagreement you know it to be a fact.

Nor do I remember calling all of them lemmings, though some are sheep , pigs , donkees and dogs. My sincerest apologies to those animals for comparing them to such human trash.

Let me state that I have met many wonderful , kind , generous , goodhearted and smart Americans in my many travels over a long life. These super people do the U.S. proud and are blessing from God for thier friendship & warmth.

I have also had the misfortune to meet a few misguided Americans.

You know the type blowhards , b.s. artists , control freaks , charlatans , scamsters , liars , cheats , thugs and other of that ilk. Who have no respect for others.

But you know who really disgust me are the smug charlatans , sanctimonious know it alls , ignorant , arrogant , holier-than thou fools. Who whenever they open their mouths spew nothing but moronic garbage & hate. They think what they have all to utter is wisdom but it is nothing but idiotic nonsense.

Those who are afraid of the light of truth because it may bite them on the backsides.

To my great regret I have noticed the American public & private schools have failed in properly teaching reading comprehension.

You should stay on topic.The thread started by Mr. Fury is if was ill with a terminal illness. {God for bid I enjoy his post}. He would try to
eliminate as many brigands as he could in the time allowed. I see nothing wrong with that & would give a him hearty well done good show ol chap !!! Now off to the Happy Hunting ground , Vahalla or whatever paradise in the next life you believe in !!!

Please show me which post and/or thread where I have condoned the acts of suicide bombers ????

If understand your post correctly you do agree with me on the death penalty and it's swift USE ????

Thank you to moderators & administrators of this excellent site for allowing me to voice my humble opinions uncensored a God given right far to many American Bushies Goats {<<--HAPPY Mr. JOHNSON ??} take for granted !!!

I came here to be taught different views abouts sports betting , but by looking around here I have learned so much more on topics that really matter.

PEACE TO ALL.

IMO one of the best posts I have read in here!

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

If you give the death penalty to rapists, why would they ever leave the victim alive? After all, what do they have to lose? Moreover, 90% of all child rapes are committed by family members. Who is going to turn in uncle bob if he's going to be put to death? You were born with a mind, USE IT!!:+whipping

I have one and I am very sorry to see you lost yours.Time to teach the misguided one .

" If you give the death penalty to rapists, why would they ever leave the victim alive "

Use yer brain man and open yer eyes .

If a rapist knows with full certainty that the result of his cruel and vile act. Would be his swift execution. Then he would think twice before engaging in that most dastardly of deeds. A very wiseman once said an once of "prevention is worth a pound of cure". Let me go more into depth if I may so you might understand. The sick twisted cowardly pervert ...{ just like the American judicial system that allows acts like rape to continue ...Hello Mr. Johnson...I know you are reading this....sorry friends I digress back to our discussion}... realizes that he will be a dead man as a consequence of diabolical actions. He just might control himself and no engage in the assualt. Nip this nonsense in the bud stage. But that is not going to happen in America of today career criminals are coddled treated like Kings in gaol on the taxpayer's dime. Then they are sent free to continue a life of mayhem and evil.

" After all, what do they have to lose ? "

The thing the miscreant treasures most his life. Which like a mind is a terrible thing to lose.

A sure punishment stops many but not all problems before they occur. Good men need no laws , bad ones do not obey them .It is the undecided in the middle you discourage with capital justice .

" Moreover, 90% of all child rapes are committed by family members."

Where do you get this dribble from are you a state psychologist at an American University who likes to place a wager on the Astros in his spare time ???

I want facts not assumptions. Your stats seem way out of whack !!

" Who is going to turn in uncle bob if he's going to be put to death ??? "

They do not report Uncle Robert now a days to the proper authorities , because they know his court appointed attorney With the able assistance of his legally mandated psychiatrist will get him 1-3 in the state pen then he will be right back out doing it again. He got away with it in the first place that is why America is full of career criminals & repeat offenders who show legal system to be a farce. Do not believe turn on your telly, listen to the Radio or read a newspaper.

Start sending Uncle Robert to the gallows for his appointment with the infernal regions .The message would get out the sicko times are over. Society duty as whole is to protect the defenseless child. Not pat Uncle Robbie on the head and say it was only a minor indiscretion have no fear with good behavior you do less than a year. I know then your 90% stat :+signs15-
would drop like titanic.

" You were born with a mind, USE IT "

No offence offered or disrespect intended but are using yours correctly.

As a bright boy once said " The road to hell is paved with good intentions of the kind hearted "

paix

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

hear ya fury ,the mother and 2 daughters in conn. was just as bad ,hope they get theres in jail . i get pretty pissed off reading this shit myself

hear ya fury ,the mother and 2 daughters in conn. was just as bad ,hope they get theres in jail . i get pretty pissed off reading this shit myself
Me too Nedrow. I just get so mad about these people that die
at the hands of people that have multiple arrests. If a guy gets arrested
the 3rd time it should be life or death time.

Here's a link to a news story that uses the 90% statistic. It actually states that 90% of child molestations are committed by persons known to the child, which is not quite equal to family member, though it doesn't change the analysis much. I originally obtained the statistic from the Department of Justice website, and I will locate the page and link to it later, though I don't have time right now to mount a comprehensive search.

Sex offender initiative headed for approval North County Times - North San Diego and Southwest Riverside County News

Also, very few criminals do a cost/benefit analysis before committing a crime; if they did so, most would not commit the crime. Thus, enlarging the death-penalty eligible crimes will not have any effect on the crime rate. For more support, compare the murder rates in states that have the death penalty with states that don't have the death penalty; you will find that death penalty states actually have a higher murder rate.

I realize that "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" feels good, but I'm looking for solutions that are effective, not ones that just "feel good."

Last edited:

Here's a link to a news story that uses the 90% statistic. It actually states that 90% of child molestations are committed by persons known to the child, which is not quite equal to family member, though it doesn't change the analysis much. I originally obtained the statistic from the Department of Justice website, and I will locate the page and link to it later, though I don't have time right now to mount a comprehensive search.

Sex offender initiative headed for approval North County Times - North San Diego and Southwest Riverside County News

Also, very few criminals do a cost/benefit analysis before committing a crime; if they did so, most would not commit the crime. Thus, enlarging the death-penalty eligible crimes will not have any effect on the crime rate. For more support, compare the murder rates in states that have the death penalty with states that don't have the death penalty; you will find that death penalty states actually have a higher murder rate.

I realize that "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" feels good, but I'm looking for solutions that are effective, not ones that just "feel good."

let me know when you find that solution. I got one DEATH.
People have been looking for the solution for thousands of
years. It has always been there.
:hung

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

Are you serious ???

Do you really believe this utter nonsense you peddle ????

?Here's a link to a news story that uses the 90% statistic. It actually states that 90% of child molestations are committed by persons known to the child, which is not quite equal to family member, though it doesn't change the analysis much.?

No here is a link to story of a Women.

{ who if you had correctly read & comprehended the slanted so called news information article. She has a vested interest in sex offenders parolees , no parolees no job for her !! }

Who makes an unfounded , unsourced and unverifiable claim "Most people don't want to accept that more than 90 percent of child molestations are committed by people the family knows," said Doris Mahlum who supervises about 250 sex offender parolees. Source North County Times Serving San Diego and Riverside Counties Saturday, November 4, 2006 10:45 PM PST
A fact she pulls out of thin air. No documentation what so ever. Lets take her as Gospel at face value. No proof for that claim.

What evidence to backup that statement ???

For example :

?90% of your m&ms in a box of 100 are red? stated Mahlum Dorison supplier of red food coloring . To bad facts show in a box one third are at least green , blue and yellow."

You are right it does not change the analysis much if her clients were in the cemetery, instead of out on the playground searching for the next victim or in your world statistics. Doris would not be stealing the taxpayers dollars , but looking for honest employment !!

If the molesters were executed they would not reoffend ?.. Well would they ???

Of course not their days of ruining children?s lives would be over.
But the article shows us what a racket it is. Money is being made off the most defenseless & members of society. A lot of people in California judicial system would be out having to find real jobs to do. Instead of pulling the wool over people eyes with legal mumbo-jumbo .The article goes on to state ? One of the main opponents to the measure is the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, a statewide organization made up of criminal defense attorneys ?. Surprise, Surprise , Surprise if you exuted our clients we would have no one to represent. We can not have that.
?I originally obtained the statistic from the Department of Justice website, and I will locate the page and link to it later, though I don't have time right now to mount a comprehensive search.?

Excuses , Excuses , Excuses ?.

No time to mount a comprehensive search ?

Come on it is a keyword search you have to do , not run the Boston Marathon.

My granddaughter can do a key phrase search in five minutes on a slow day.

What is the problem with Google , yahoo and other keyword search engines if this so called statistic existed you should have no problem finding it ???

But you have time to post in other threads ??? Ok

?Also, very few criminals do a cost/benefit analysis before committing a crime; if they did so, most would not commit the crime?

This is most illogical and unreasoned statement you have made. And viewing your posts that a lot of poorly analyzed pronouncements? to choose from.

Every single criminal always does a cost / benefit analysis before committing the crime.

Example.

Lets use the State of Florida

Thief one simple. I want money. I am to lazy to work for it. Since it is much easier to take what does not belong me. I shall steal a woman?s purse. I will stake out my victims in this here parking lot. Two possible victims are spotted. Which one Does the robber pick ?

Let see do I steal that little old lady?s purse or that young woman with the fanny pack.

Cost / benefit analysis time both have wallets but the which wallet to steal ?

Getting out Ones older slower carrying groceries has bag on her shoulder. First of the month probably just cashed her pension & social security checks. Possibly lots of cash for the taking. The other much younger . But she has an FBI t-shirt on. With a bulge on her right hip what shall that object be ? Oh look she is walking a massive pit bull on a leash !!!

The thief decides on the old woman easier mark. Why probably has more money on her . She is walking with a cane. Looks very frail and sickly .Has thick I glasses and a hearing aid. Knocks her down and he takes off to town with his ill gotten gain.

Why did he chose her ?

An easy $ 600.00 theft. Lots of gain relatively little risk with harmless old woman.

The other person may have let the dog attack him. As she flees from him while clutching her wallet. Besides Dog bites hurt criminals are cowards and do not like pain. Jogging shorts fanny pack maybe not that much cash on hand. What that thing on her hip a cell phone ???

Since he is a predatory animals that prey on the weak..... cost / benefit analysis is not worth it...... Yes he is a stupid stealer , but he is not a total moron. He is not going to the hospital for a possibly a few lousy dollars. Could be much pain for very little reward.

Oh did I forget to mention the first person that walked by was a man nice gold chain around his neck. Very expensive diamond wedding ring on his finger. But the gentleman was approximant 32 years of age , height 6?2? , weight 240 lbs. Marines tattooed on his very big forearm. The benefit loaded with cash cost the guy without doubt would pound the daylights out the thief .That is a definite no play must pass to save his A$$.

Besides he knows if apprehend by the police. His public defender will get him off with a slap on the wrist. Even he cracks her skull it is not his fault .She silped so what if she dies. He is the important one. Life is good for many criminals in America.

?Thus, enlarging the death-penalty eligible crimes will not have any effect on the crime rate.?

WRONG !!! GIVE IT A TRY . MANY NO GO AREAS OF YOUR COUNTRY WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE A VERY SAFE PLACE FOR DECENT PEOPLE.

?For more support, compare the murder rates in states that have the death penalty with states that don't have the death penalty; you will find that death penalty states actually have a higher murder rate.?

NO SIR I SHALL NOT.

YOU SHOW ME THE EVEDINCE SITED IN AT LEAST 6 DIFFFERENT VARIFABLE SOURCES.

WELL THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS A FACTUALY IN ACCURATE STATEMENT MEANT TO MISLEAD. I HAPPY AM NOT THAT IGNORANT OR DELUDED.

STATE {A} EXECUTE THREE INMATES IN ONE YEAR. AFTER MANY YEARS, 17 ON AVERAGE, SITTING ON DEATH ROW. YOU KNOW WELL FED , TELLY , CONJUGAL VISITS. YOUR CORRECT NO DIE TERRORENT. THE SAME STATE LOST 1,278 CITIZENS TO SENSELESS VIOLENCE . IN THE SAME YEAR.

STATE {B} NO DEATH PENATLY . HAD 1,154 FOLKS MUDERED BY MINDLESS THUGS.ALSO IN THE SAME YEAR.
SO BOTH STATES CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE USELESS AT PROTECTING THE PEOPLE.

This has nothing to with feelings. It is a Very effective means of lowering the murder rate if properly applied by a strong people with a backbone.

I say unequivocally we will not accept murder, rapist or child molesters to ruin the quality of life for decent people period end of discussion debate over.

You on the other hand to seek to protect those would do harm to others.

I seek to rid them from the earthly boundaries so we can all get on with living a happy safe and prosperous life. This is no feel good solution. Society must effectively protect all members of the community a swift capital punishment is the way to accomplish that lofty goal.

?KILL ALL THE CONVICTED MURDER?S , RAPISTS & CHILD MOLESTERS?
? GOD SHALL KNOW HIS OWN?

ARE YOU PREPARED UNCLE ROBERTO TIME HAS COME TO MEET YOUR MAKER. :hung

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

I have no problem with an eye for an eye. Lets make it for one eye lost by the victim the culprit looses two eyes. Yes to the Death penalty. Crime begets the convicted perpetrator punishment .

I will make sure to take out as many people like this that I
can
Suspect's Dad Found Girl Dead In Closet

Attorney Says Accused Killer, Slain Girl Were Friends

POSTED: 1:35 pm EDT July 25, 2007
UPDATED: 2:16 pm EDT July 25, 2007
<table class="storyToolsTable"><tbody><tr><td class="storyToolsTableTD" id="storyToolsTableTD1">E-mail this story | Print this story
</td></tr></tbody></table><!--startindex-->PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- The man accused of raping and strangling a Palm Beach Gardens softball star remained in jail Wednesday as police continue to investigate the case.Jason Shenfeld, 26, is accused of sexually assaulting and killing 18-year-old Amanda Buckley on July 20.Shenfeld's attorney, Brian Gabriel, told West Palm Beach TV station WPBF that Buckley had known Shenfeld for about two years and that she had just returned from an overnight trip to the Florida panhandle with his family before she was killed.<table class="storyAd" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="storyAdObj">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="adtilebg"><!-- Begin Ad tag: square--><script type="text/javascript"> // Set DC ad position if(typeof dcadposition == 'undefined')dcadposition = 1; else dcadposition++; if (typeof segQS == 'undefined')segQS=''; if (typeof adid == 'undefined')adid='false'; // Add code to define sluser true|false var SiteLifeUser = (typeof myCookies != 'undefined' && getCookie('HD') != '')?'true':'false'; document.write("<scr" + "ipt language='javascript1.1' type='text/javascript' src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/ibs.lnta.news/"+adZone+";kw=news+square+13753618"+segQS+";comp="+adid+";ad=true;pgtype=detail;sluser="+SiteLifeUser+";tile="+dcadposition+";sz=300x250;ord="+rnd+"?"></scr"+"ipt>"); </script><script style="display: none;" language="javascript1.1" type="text/javascript" src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/ibs.lnta.news/national;kw=news+square+13753618;comp=false;ad=true;pgtype=detail;sluser=false;tile=2;sz=300x250;ord=1185395888754?"></script><script type="text/javascript"> if ((!document.images && navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Mozilla/2.") >= 0) || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("WebTV")>= 0) { document.write(""); document.write(""); } </script><noscript></noscript><!-- End Ad tag: square-->
</td></tr></tbody></table>​

</td></tr></tbody></table>Gabriel said Shenfeld's father found Buckley's body in his son's closet and did not know what to do."At one point, they are totally distraught over what happened to Amanda; at the same point, they are wondering about the safety of their son," Gabriel said.According to police reports, Shenfeld's father found Buckley's body stuffed in his son's closet, wedged between blankets and other objects. The 26-year-old's father said he noticed his son was acting nervous that day and had been locking his bedroom door every time he left it, police said.Shenfeld said his son told him that Buckley had overdosed on drugs and that he had put her in the closet because he had panicked.Police said the 26-year-old then left the home.Gabriel said Shenfeld's father then drove to his attorney's home, leaving his wife to stand guard over the body."I was notified by Mr. Shenfeld, who clearly was in a distraught state, that something horrible had happened at his house," Gabriel said.Gabriel said they returned to the home and called 911.During the call, Shenfeld's father sounded shaken by the incident and told emergency workers he was very distraught by the discovery."It's like my whole life is over now, I just don't know what to say," he told operators.Listen to the 911 call by clicking here.Investigators said they found duct tape in Buckley's hair, bruises on her body and evidence of rape.An autopsy Saturday revealed the girl was strangled, beaten and sexually abused.Shenfeld was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of first-degree murder, sexual battery and false imprisonment. He showed no emotion at his first court appearance on Sunday morning, where he was denied bond.According to state records, the 26-year-old was arrested in February and accused of sexually assaulting two other teenage girls. Charges were later dropped.Shenfeld's attorney would not comment on whether his client and Buckley had a sexual relationship.

I am so sick and tired of our sissy a$$ legal system not locking
up people for life or better yet putting these predators to death.
It is time to end this BS. America get your spine back and
enact some justice.

Oh Oh -- The liberal Lawyers in this forum are going to come out of the wood work and attack you. I'm with you though -- Some folks are going down.

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

GREAT POST I'M WITH YOU NICK!

:hung :hung :hung :hung

Are you serious ???

Do you really believe this utter nonsense you peddle ????

?Here's a link to a news story that uses the 90% statistic. It actually states that 90% of child molestations are committed by persons known to the child, which is not quite equal to family member, though it doesn't change the analysis much.?

No here is a link to story of a Women.

{ who if you had correctly read & comprehended the slanted so called news information article. She has a vested interest in sex offenders parolees , no parolees no job for her !! }

Who makes an unfounded , unsourced and unverifiable claim "Most people don't want to accept that more than 90 percent of child molestations are committed by people the family knows," said Doris Mahlum who supervises about 250 sex offender parolees. Source North County Times Serving San Diego and Riverside Counties Saturday, November 4, 2006 10:45 PM PST
A fact she pulls out of thin air. No documentation what so ever. Lets take her as Gospel at face value. No proof for that claim.

What evidence to backup that statement ???

For example :

?90% of your m&ms in a box of 100 are red? stated Mahlum Dorison supplier of red food coloring . To bad facts show in a box one third are at least green , blue and yellow."

You are right it does not change the analysis much if her clients were in the cemetery, instead of out on the playground searching for the next victim or in your world statistics. Doris would not be stealing the taxpayers dollars , but looking for honest employment !!

If the ********s were executed they would not reoffend ?.. Well would they ???

Of course not their days of ruining children?s lives would be over.
But the article shows us what a racket it is. Money is being made off the most defenseless & members of society. A lot of people in California judicial system would be out having to find real jobs to do. Instead of pulling the wool over people eyes with legal mumbo-jumbo .The article goes on to state ? One of the main opponents to the measure is the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, a statewide organization made up of criminal defense attorneys ?. Surprise, Surprise , Surprise if you exuted our clients we would have no one to represent. We can not have that.
?I originally obtained the statistic from the Department of Justice website, and I will locate the page and link to it later, though I don't have time right now to mount a comprehensive search.?

Excuses , Excuses , Excuses ?.

No time to mount a comprehensive search ?

Come on it is a keyword search you have to do , not run the Boston Marathon.

My granddaughter can do a key phrase search in five minutes on a slow day.

What is the problem with Google , yahoo and other keyword search engines if this so called statistic existed you should have no problem finding it ???

But you have time to post in other threads ??? Ok

?Also, very few criminals do a cost/benefit analysis before committing a crime; if they did so, most would not commit the crime?

This is most illogical and unreasoned statement you have made. And viewing your posts that a lot of poorly analyzed pronouncements? to choose from.

Every single criminal always does a cost / benefit analysis before committing the crime.

Example.

Lets use the State of Florida

Thief one simple. I want money. I am to lazy to work for it. Since it is much easier to take what does not belong me. I shall steal a woman?s purse. I will stake out my victims in this here parking lot. Two possible victims are spotted. Which one Does the robber pick ?

Let see do I steal that little old lady?s purse or that young woman with the fanny pack.

Cost / benefit analysis time both have wallets but the which wallet to steal ?

Getting out Ones older slower carrying groceries has bag on her shoulder. First of the month probably just cashed her pension & social security checks. Possibly lots of cash for the taking. The other much younger . But she has an FBI t-shirt on. With a bulge on her right hip what shall that object be ? Oh look she is walking a massive pit bull on a leash !!!

The thief decides on the old woman easier mark. Why probably has more money on her . She is walking with a cane. Looks very frail and sickly .Has thick I glasses and a hearing aid. Knocks her down and he takes off to town with his ill gotten gain.

Why did he chose her ?

An easy $ 600.00 theft. Lots of gain relatively little risk with harmless old woman.

The other person may have let the dog attack him. As she flees from him while clutching her wallet. Besides Dog bites hurt criminals are cowards and do not like pain. Jogging shorts fanny pack maybe not that much cash on hand. What that thing on her hip a cell phone ???

Since he is a predatory animals that prey on the weak..... cost / benefit analysis is not worth it...... Yes he is a stupid stealer , but he is not a total moron. He is not going to the hospital for a possibly a few lousy dollars. Could be much pain for very little reward.

Oh did I forget to mention the first person that walked by was a man nice gold chain around his neck. Very expensive diamond wedding ring on his finger. But the gentleman was approximant 32 years of age , height 6?2? , weight 240 lbs. Marines tattooed on his very big forearm. The benefit loaded with cash cost the guy without doubt would pound the daylights out the thief .That is a definite no play must pass to save his A$$.

Besides he knows if apprehend by the police. His public defender will get him off with a slap on the wrist. Even he cracks her skull it is not his fault .She silped so what if she dies. He is the important one. Life is good for many criminals in America.

?Thus, enlarging the death-penalty eligible crimes will not have any effect on the crime rate.?

WRONG !!! GIVE IT A TRY . MANY NO GO AREAS OF YOUR COUNTRY WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE A VERY SAFE PLACE FOR DECENT PEOPLE.

?For more support, compare the murder rates in states that have the death penalty with states that don't have the death penalty; you will find that death penalty states actually have a higher murder rate.?

NO SIR I SHALL NOT.

YOU SHOW ME THE EVEDINCE SITED IN AT LEAST 6 DIFFFERENT VARIFABLE SOURCES.

WELL THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS A FACTUALY IN ACCURATE STATEMENT MEANT TO MISLEAD. I HAPPY AM NOT THAT IGNORANT OR DELUDED.

STATE {A} EXECUTE THREE INMATES IN ONE YEAR. AFTER MANY YEARS, 17 ON AVERAGE, SITTING ON DEATH ROW. YOU KNOW WELL FED , TELLY , CONJUGAL VISITS. YOUR CORRECT NO DIE TERRORENT. THE SAME STATE LOST 1,278 CITIZENS TO SENSELESS VIOLENCE . IN THE SAME YEAR.

STATE {B} NO DEATH PENATLY . HAD 1,154 FOLKS MUDERED BY MINDLESS THUGS.ALSO IN THE SAME YEAR.
SO BOTH STATES CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM ARE USELESS AT PROTECTING THE PEOPLE.

This has nothing to with feelings. It is a Very effective means of lowering the murder rate if properly applied by a strong people with a backbone.

I say unequivocally we will not accept murder, rapist or child ********s to ruin the quality of life for decent people period end of discussion debate over.

You on the other hand to seek to protect those would do harm to others.

I seek to rid them from the earthly boundaries so we can all get on with living a happy safe and prosperous life. This is no feel good solution. Society must effectively protect all members of the community a swift capital punishment is the way to accomplish that lofty goal.

?KILL ALL THE CONVICTED MURDER?S , RAPISTS & CHILD ********S?
? GOD SHALL KNOW HIS OWN?

ARE YOU PREPARED UNCLE ROBERTO TIME HAS COME TO MEET YOUR MAKER. :hung

Last edited: