JMan - How much you benching?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: JMan - How much you benching?

I have no interest in a Mo/Jman drama Raiders.

Mo looks like a normal guy to me. I'll leave it at that.

I have no interest in a Mo/Jman drama Raiders.

Mo looks like a normal guy to me. I'll leave it at that.

Well if you think he is "normal," I've got some land for sale in Costa Rica filled with Ticas and having your name on it...:houra

WVU

EOG Master

The first time I ever visited this forum was during the Jman/Mofo weight lifting and cyber bullying crap. Please don't make me relive those moments. That was the worst crap I have ever witnessed on any forum.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

The first time I ever visited this forum was during the Jman/Mofo weight lifting and cyber bullying crap. Please don't make me relive those moments. That was the worst crap I have ever witnessed on any forum.

I was thinking the same thing. This is PATHETIC. I will read it though......

mofome

Banned

a few months ago in texas i put up 390. Ive since lost about 28lbs and im around 345 on the bench now. nothing spectacular.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

that was back in the days when i was just posting and running my yap. those days are done, talking about lifing is enjoyable to me, i know a lot of people here work out from time to time. No worries on any drama, im here for handicapping, contests, friends, and good times brotha. thats it

12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

that was back in the days when i was just posting and running my yap. those days are done, talking about lifing is enjoyable to me, i know a lot of people here work out from time to time. No worries on any drama, im here for handicapping, contests, friends, and good times brotha. thats it

12io4j2w90

Its all good mofome. You have certainly made the biggest change in forumville. I thought you were just trying to get under Jman's skin in those threads. It took me a while to figure out you were really serious. Then I was like :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

I wasn't the type to go for it much, stuck with 5 rep sets, added 1 lb, 1/2 lb whenever I could, for yrs.... now days ,my shoulders can't take that kind of punishment regularly anymore...I tore something last month benching heavy, and years ago I actually broke the small bones in my hand from benching heavy for years, that will never heal.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The actual amount is overrated and sometimes misleading...I have very long arms for my ht and also very large hands....like I ve said before don't worry about what you can bench worry about spreading it out, do legs, shoulders, too many guys walk around all upper body and stick legs. or they have no shoulder definition which makes the arm look less impressive...

spread the effort around

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

The actual amount is overrated and sometimes misleading...I have very long arms for my ht and also very large hands....like I ve said before don't worry about what you can bench worry about spreading it out, do legs, shoulders, too many guys walk around all upper body and stick legs. or they have no shoulder definition which makes the arm look less impressive...

spread the effort around

What do you mean you have long arms for your height? Aren't you like a dwarf or something? - just because you're a midget does not mean your arms are long - you must have meant long as in comparison to your height - you need to elaborate better in the future.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey, are you intentionally dodging me? - I know I'm getting under your skin - do you have me on ignore or something?

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

just woke up and I can go to my garage gym right now and put up 315 and not stretch.

I love people who bounce it off their chest and get all deformed trying to out up one rep.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Anyone over 30 not warming up is, well an idiot...and a torn pec or shoulder waiting to happen. I use to have 275 on my bar and start from there, at all times....and would never warm up, those days are long gone.