Help Paypal

HawaiiZio

EOG Member
Hi,

Anybody can send me $145 by Paypal after prior got the money by Neteller? I will send $200 by Neteller

Thanks.

Re: Help Paypal

If someone will be so kind as to send me a paypal payment for $50,000 I will gladly send you a check for $100,000

:doh1

HawaiiZio

EOG Member
Help Paypal

Hi,

Anybody can send me $145 by Paypal after prior got the money by Neteller?
I will send $200 by Neteller.

Thamks

PO69

EOG Master

I will send you $175 at paypal for $200 AT BETJAMAICA.

So all you need to do is make the $200 deposit at betjamaica with your $200 neteller money

PO69

EOG Master

You first need to send the $200 to your betjamaica account, then we call and they send the $200 to my account. It is really rather easy, I have done it over 20 times with other posters

HawaiiZio

EOG Member

You first need to send the $200 to your betjamaica account, then we call and they send the $200 to my account. It is really rather easy, I have done it over 20 times with other posters

Ok, I have 6K at BetJM ( if you want can do also CRIS or DPT if you prefere it ). But it should be do before the start of today's games ( 1.05 PM ET ). From Monday i will be ok with the card ( Neteller process debit card withdraws in 1 business day, not in one day like i supposed ). You can send me a PM or email at (**Sorry no e-mail addresses)

Thanks.

PS
I need only 145, not 175.

Last edited by a moderator: