• Total voters

d ray

EOG Dedicated
Re: Better league? AL or NL

thsi year, i'd have to say the NL. AL central is down, AL east is down

Journeyman

EOG Master

I said it earlier, this would be the yr the NL wins the AS game...NL is gaining.

munson15

I want winners...

AL is the superior league. Does anyone have access to interleague results as a whole for this year?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i dont know ,theres a lot of good starters for the nl ive been finding out in this interleauge where as i dont follow the nl as much. as the al

d ray

EOG Dedicated

AL is the superior league. Does anyone have access to interleague results as a whole for this year?

AL is ahead in interleague. The top teams are in the NL though, Cubs, D'backs, Philly

munson15

I want winners...

I thought the NL had the edge this year finally, until I noticed that the AL was still doing very well in interleague play.

When's the last year that the NL was better? When the Cubs are the best team in the NL, the NL still has a long ways to go.

Journeyman

EOG Master

When's the last year that the NL was better? When the Cubs are the best team in the NL, the NL still has a long ways to go.

Over ten yrs for sure...even when ther NL wins ther WS it's an upset....not since the Braves were upset by NY...

I believe the DH does give the AL a slight unfair advantage even though when the teams meet they play the same rules, the NL clubs lack that masher off the bench to put in at DH, leaving them a big bat short .

5 star bomb

EOG Master

fuck you pal! you a sox fan? Your from chicago so obviously you must be a sox fan. You a little bitter after the 2-0 start the Cubs got on the Sox? The Cubs have a great team this year and to say the NL sucks just bc the Cubs are the best team in the NL is ludacris..... the Cubs are 31-8 at home!!!!!! what else do you need to hear? They are awesome!

:finger004