NOW THAT WE HAVE HAD THE PM FEATURE TURNED ON FOR AWHILE...

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: NOW THAT WE HAVE HAD THE PM FEATURE TURNED ON FOR AWHILE...

Yes, I have used the feature a few times and enjoy the fact that you can discuss things off the boards. Very nice add on.

The Devil

EOG Master

I WILL TELL YOU AS SOON AS I GET A PM...........

I'm sure most people might like it but I feel it cuts down on participation happening openly on the forums and has its drawbacks. People also begin leaving themselves more vulnerable to getting scammed by someone.

Your PM is a good thing.

My wife's PM is not so good.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I WILL TELL YOU AS SOON AS I GET A PM...........

mine says 0 also:mad:

i only get them at SBR when i touch a nerve but at least for the next few months i wont recieve any unless he gets traded again :LMAO

maybe i will do something here to get an urgent message LOL!

I'm sure some people will want to PM you during the upcoming football season, BigDaddy. Got to get all your good picks to use in the contests.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

mine says 0 also:mad:

i only get them at SBR when i touch a nerve but at least for the next few months i wont recieve any unless he gets traded again :LMAO

maybe i will do something here to get an urgent message LOL!

BD, make sure you get in the 2 contests i have coming up again....you've always been in the High/Low, and we are having the "best damn capper" as well...:cheers

PM's have their positives and negatives. As long as no one starts abusing them, it's mostly a good feature.

Just reminding you guys, if anyone starts soliciting or spamming you on your pm's, please let us know and we'll take care of it :cheers

It HAS cut down on the "Hey Shrink", or "Hey Joe Blow" threads, which always brings a smile to the face of Jeff Jones

WVU

EOG Master

The pm feature gives EOG a big advantage over Ken's former site. Posters are now using this site for messages instead of requesting for poster emails over there. I would expect them to eventually follow suit.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

The friendlier posters get in real life, the more they want to come to the site and bs, and have a good time. Especially the posters that tend to post a lot about games, or post their picks. "The Traffic-Getting" Posters. PM's are a good thing, and as well know PMS is not.

To many gays hitting on me on but none of the girls. Turn it off.

You can't even type the word f a g anymore. They are sensitive.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The pm feature gives EOG a big advantage over Ken's former site. Posters are now using this site for messages instead of requesting for poster emails over there. I would expect them to eventually follow suit.

This is a good point and I guarantee you they will....of course they aren't paying attn though::LMAO::

WVU

EOG Master

I always lobbied to get the pm feature over there. The bullshit answer was to protect posters from SPAM. Anyone getting spammed?

:+clueless

Anyone getting spammed?

:+clueless
Raiders PMs me all day. "What should I watch on TV, Gimme a winner Jimmy, My toilet is stopped up again, How do you cook Top Ramen, etc..."

I had to turn the feature off.