So who least represents their online persona?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Jeff Jones really the old curmudgeon?

Does Frog really walk around the real world laying the law down.

Does TryTryTry do everything in 3's?

Is SSI really that nice?

Is Sportsgirl really as hot and flirtacious in the real world?

Does Ego really think he's a black guy?

more to come....

Next up the holier than thou sect :hangt

Re: So who least represents their online persona?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Winkyduck - no way he has a 15" cock :finger004 :+textinb3 :+textinb3
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WVU

EOG Master

I am a fun guy in the real world. I make sure everyone around me has a good time. Online I can be much different. Sometimes I come in here to help people and then other times I am just trying to piss people off.

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

WVU / took me 20 damn min determine how start new thread but, by god I managed it . . .curious as to what your thoughts are re: % & Vig

DR

I walk around the house talking like Dusty Rhodes ALL THE TIME J Man :cheers I try to begin every sentence with "Lemme tell ya' something"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0sFhGM83VE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0sFhGM83VE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YouTube - Dusty Rhodes talks Baby Doll's turn

WVU

EOG Master

royalfan has stated that people actually like him in real life so he would get my vote on who least represents their online persona

royalfan has stated that people actually like him in real life so he would get my vote on who least represents their online persona

I just dont see how. Is he Bipolar or Schizophrenic? How could he be so likeable in person but so...... uh forget it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Im athletic, charming, smart, and funny in the real world. I dont play games, I am the real deal

Journeyman

EOG Master

wow, he admitted he was the manej, who was that guy? I vaguely remember him? I didn't even know who 5 star was til he came over here giving me shit.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

wow, he admitted he was the manej, who was that guy? I vaguely remember him? I didn't even know who 5 star was til he came over here giving me shit.

no i am NOT themanej........... dont know why people keep saying that. either way they are entitled to their own opinions. they can pretend im someone im not if they feel like it...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I would not admit to being you either. How's Laurent? Those identical ip addresses sure do raise some questions, even after your denials. Maybe you are his clone. There are some posters that could change thier names a thousand times and still post in the same exact style. I'd change my name also after posting a photo of my mom and me going to the prom. Or my Rex Grossman lovefest. Or my complete meltdown at the rx.

OF...:doh1

Journeyman

EOG Master

Let's not forget Mark Buerhle and Jon Garland as future 300 game winners :)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Let's not forget Mark Buerhle and Jon Garland as future 300 game winners :)

I remember that insanity also. Probably a permanent case of Chi town homeritis. He would have been a huge hit at the rx because he was a posting machine like gyno. But they pick and choose who they like and the lemming mob just relentlessly jumped themanej every thread. Gyno was rolling also until the bonus sharing fiasco and the proud to be a pedophile post. Plenty of room for the castoffs here.

OF...:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

5 Star you have to admit, the extremly over the top Chicago homerism stuff is a huge similarity? I do remember manej being a ridiculous homer and you are the same way.

come clean?

Jeff Jones really the old curmudgeon?

Does Frog really walk around the real world laying the law down.

Does TryTryTry do everything in 3's?

Is SSI really that nice?

Is Sportsgirl really as hot and flirtacious in the real world?

more to come....

Next up the holier than thou sect :hangt

I answered YES to all of these in my mind...

How did I do? :pop:

5 Star you have to admit, the extremly over the top Chicago homerism stuff is a huge similarity? I do remember manej being a ridiculous homer and you are the same way.

come clean?

Further proof

1. They are both complete wankers
2. Both constantly refer to their age
3. Both moron homers (Chicago)
4. Both have same style
5. Stone cold match on IP address

How does a non-moderator poster determine an IP address??

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Further proof

1. They are both complete wankers
2. Both constantly refer to their age
3. Both moron homers (Chicago)
4. Both have same style
5. Stone cold match on IP address

haha you fuckin liar. Stone cold IP adress? Please verify this. I will allow Shrink to disclose my IP address and themanej ip address if themanej even has a posting handle here? I am not sure he does. Joey you are a liar, I am a Chicago homer yes. Bc I love my teams... he is a white sox fan I am a huge Cubs fan. shut the fuck up, lets see the IP Adresses and prove you wrong

Journeyman

EOG Master

FTR I don't think they are the same, I do see similarities though, strong ones.

Where is this 'stone cold IP match' coming from?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Where is this 'stone cold IP match' coming from?

Would love to know this as well..... Joey is just stirring the pot, their is no proof to his claim. And I challenge him to proof it thru eog or rx and show it publicly... its not true so I have nothing to worry about. Im not themanej

:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

who cares if he is EJ? Does it really matter?

Journeyman

EOG Master

If he was EJ with the same IP, Wilheim would have said so two yrs ago, he lives for those 'stone cold lock' busts .

FTR,

1- themanej is not registered here

2- 5star has no ghosts here to my knowledge (5star bomb's IP matches only 5star bomb)

3- Cubs fans are the biggest homers in the world by nature. My in-laws are mostly Cubbies homers and so is Bucs, who I know in "real life".

- wil.74

5 star bomb

EOG Master

FTR,

1- themanej is not registered here

2- 5star has no ghosts here to my knowledge (5star bomb's IP matches only 5star bomb)

3- Cubs fans are the biggest homers in the world by nature. My in-laws are mostly Cubbies homers and so is Bucs, who I know in "real life".

Cubs are the best!! Its our year!!

12io4j2w90 :party :ShrinkD

Spliffy Biffy

EOG Member

Who's that guy, forget his name, Bi-Sexual Frog or something, I sorta get the sense from a lot of his posts that he "pitches" and "catches" in real life!