Firehorn

EOG Dedicated
88-111 - 185.59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 Units New York Yankees -197 Cueto/Pettitte

occum7

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Firehorn Sunday

SWEEP!!! NYY bats are dorment, 4 runs L3, Reds 8-3. Unless your boy pitches a SO. BOL on our pics. Can`t wait for foots.

occum7

EOG Enthusiast

GMan don`t get too emotional, save some for foots. You know how you get then! :)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Brad, good luck today...we are on opp sides, but i do hope u turn it around....take some advice from someone who has been there....dont try and catch up by increasing the bets...stay with your normal method, and let it come to you.....i was down over 50 units this year, but had i tried increasing, i would have been down much further....if u got down, betting 4-6 units, most of the time, you can get back doing the same...

im rootin for ya

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the words of support all. Bucs, I see what you mean. Had I been doing that I would be down alot less. alot lot lot less. I will go back to reg units, 2-6. With a rare 8. Good luck 2 you and all.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

12 Units New York Yankees -197 Cueto/Pettitte WIN 12.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1-0 + 12.00 NOW 89-111 - 173.59

Nice win on the Yankees Firehorn. Hope you can keep rolling tomorrow and then for the rest of the season.

I couldn't agree more with Bucsfan - increasing the bets can get really messy really fast! Don't let today's win convince you its a good idea. Just keep grinding away.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Nice win on the Yankees Firehorn. Hope you can keep rolling tomorrow and then for the rest of the season.

I couldn't agree more with Bucsfan - increasing the bets can get really messy really fast! Don't let today's win convince you its a good idea. Just keep grinding away.

Thanks.. I was trying to just pick 1 or 2 games a day for more units, rather than have 5 or so plays. It just didn't work out for me at all and I quickly went from down 40 to down 180. I know there is still over half the year left so plenty of time to comeback. Hope to start some kind of winning streak at least. Thanks for the well wishes and goodluck efcbomber.