Can we lay off JMan for the stiff job?

I hate stiffs just as much as anyone and I'm probably as guilty as anyone in reminding JMan of this. But even I feel that it's run it's course. We all know what JMan did. We all agree that it's dead wrong. Until JMan steps to the plate to make payment arrangements nothing is going to change. Didn't mean to offend anyone that does this because you have a valid point.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted
Re: Can we lay off JMan for the stiff job?

"Stiffing" is anathema to gamblers. Without "honor among thieves", the whole concept of betting goes down the tubes. No forgiveness here, and to even suggest it is NOT honorable.

"Stiffing" is anathema to gamblers. Without "honor among thieves", the whole concept of betting goes down the tubes. No forgiveness here, and to even suggest it is NOT honorable.

ouch- OK bad idea, ratting and stiffing are the no no's. I'll agree.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

you're probably right, good point.. It's just seems we forgot about the fliers and multitude of other things but this one just isn't going to die

If it was $58 or maybe even $580 we all would feel sorry for the POS not being able to pay, but to stiff co-worker out of $5800 is criminal. I doubt it will ever disappear unless it is paid.

2pac

EOG Senior Member

Dont fucking bet. THere is no such thing as a stiff. Gambling debts are illegal. Betting is destructive leisure.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Dont fucking bet. THere is no such thing as a stiff. Gambling debts are illegal. Betting is destructive leisure.

Try telling that to Charles Barkley. The "stiffees" were ready to reel him in, and put him in jail.

Journeyman

EOG Master

If it was $58 or maybe even $580 we all would feel sorry for the POS not being able to pay, but to stiff co-worker out of $5800 is criminal. I doubt it will ever disappear unless it is paid.

I wonder if you'd call me a POS to my face, somehow I doubt it. :pop:

I guess this clown(ghost) dick tator is the new ball wonder.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

your life must be so exciting.... you have been following jman around for days now. Why dont you go out this wknd get some pussy, have some drinks and live a little bit? Damn you are a loser

Journeyman

EOG Master

your life must be so exciting.... you have been following jman around for days now. Why dont you go out this wknd get some pussy, have some drinks and live a little bit? Damn you are a loser

yeah you can just imagine what type of person is behind this handle....some little prick who couldn't get laid with 500 bucks and a hooker at his door....let him run his mouth like he knows dick about me...

he he, bla bla. :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders has to start a Jman thread at least once a day...good grief.

Journeyman

EOG Master

JMan- Just trying to help you out. You like the attention even if negative?

What difference does it make? You think this somehow makes me happy, negative attention? Why do I and have I concerned you so much for so long?

:ShrinkD <------ OMG!

WVU

EOG Master

of couse he doesn't like this kind of attention Raiders. This thread is extremely counterproductive to the thread title

Journeyman

EOG Master

of couse he doesn't like this kind of attention Raiders. This thread is extremely counterproductive to the thread title

I'm beginning to think he has a quota of posts he has to make a day....why? not sure.

This ain't about 'me getting attn', it's about Raiders being in the middle of the shit, kind of like Identity....I don't think he knows how to post any other way.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I wonder if you'd call me a POS to my face, somehow I doubt it. :pop:

I guess this clown(ghost) dick tator is the new ball wonder.

I'd definately say it to your face and so would half of us here. You're a stinking thief!

Gambling debts should be paid before the rent is. Pure and simple. Doesn't matter if you a part time bartender or whatever.

I once slow paid a friend for 7 dimes. Actually gave the money to another friend before the bet was made for security. The friend I gave the money to claimed his wife took off with the money. He used to post around town as CantPickMyNose. Took me three months to pay off my friend.

BTW: CantPickMyNose is now doing a six year stretch in a Connecticut pen for hitting a cop while drunk. That 's how Karma works.

The three months it took me to pay off the debt was a gut wrenching experience to say the least.

I give you credit JMan for showing your face in public so to speak but having a debt this old without making any attempt to accept your responsibility is nothing less than a dishonor to your family.

I understand that you worked for SportsOptions at one time. The door may be open to you at LinesMover. You have experience in our industry so this is an asset.

In return, we would require that you commit a percentage of your pay checks to pay off the debt you owe.

jman would crush you, have you seen pics of him? He is a big dude

Thats a brilliant remark.

That's where the Brits went wrong with the IRA. They should have sent "big dudes" against them instead of the SAS.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Tell it to the U.S. Marshalls when they transport you back to Las Vegas on felony arrest warrants for stiffing on gambling debts.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Yea,fake pics are never posted,by the way hows your girlfriend in your avitar doing:rolleyes: ?

Jenn sterger the FSU cowgirl .....is using 5star girlfriends photo.....He still wont come clean....and admit he was busted on this one....

Journeyman

EOG Master

Gambling debts should be paid before the rent is. Pure and simple. Doesn't matter if you a part time bartender or whatever.

I once slow paid a friend for 7 dimes. Actually gave the money to another friend before the bet was made for security. The friend I gave the money to claimed his wife took off with the money. He used to post around town as CantPickMyNose. Took me three months to pay off my friend.

BTW: CantPickMyNose is now doing a six year stretch in a Connecticut pen for hitting a cop while drunk. That 's how Karma works.

The three months it took me to pay off the debt was a gut wrenching experience to say the least.

I give you credit JMan for showing your face in public so to speak but having a debt this old without making any attempt to accept your responsibility is nothing less than a dishonor to your family.

I understand that you worked for SportsOptions at one time. The door may be open to you at LinesMover. You have experience in our industry so this is an asset.

In return, we would require that you commit a percentage of your pay checks to pay off the debt you owe.

There's a lot more to this than just paying it...there have been personal threats made and that is part , part of the reason I have delayed any further talks until I see where certain things go.... Terry and I were very tight , that is the worst part of this whole thing...I never walked away from the forum world and I said all along he would be paid.

I appreciate the offer LinesMover :thumbsup

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

jman would crush you, have you seen pics of him? He is a big dude

wouldn't journeystiff have to leave the house to crush him.....and those are fake pics he posts of himself.....He is afraid to meet anyone to verify it.....just like you and your fake girlfriend....Maybe you 2 should hook up...Always love when a stiff comes to a aid of a stiff....

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

There's a lot more to this than just paying it...there have been personal threats made and that is part , part of the reason I have delayed any further talks until I see where certain things go.... Terry and I were very tight , that is the worst part of this whole thing...I never walked away from the forum world and I said all along he would be paid.

I appreciate the offer LinesMover :thumbsup

I sure do wonder why a person would make a personal threat over not paying money. Wait, I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

wouldn't journeystiff have to leave the house to crush him.....and those are fake pics he posts of himself.....He is afraid to meet anyone to verify it.....just like you and your fake girlfriend....Maybe you 2 should hook up...Always love when a stiff comes to a aid of a stiff....

This is the most negative aspect of this site in my opinion.

I think you are right on, Fordfield.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Just curious....... Has anyone ever had the chance to actually see your face?

What kind of a stupid question is this? Anybody as in who? How many OTHER forum members have never been seen? Don't believe I am who I say, I really could care less.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

This is the most negative aspect of this site in my opinion.

I think you are right on, Fordfield.

go back to rx if you like it so much better than eog. Hitler-Heim would love to have you since you contribute so much to the forum

:LMAO :finger004

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Two welchers together at last. You guys should travel together to California and tie the knot. I know 5-star stiff has a bunch of time on his hands to make the road trip.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

What kind of a stupid question is this? Anybody as in who? How many OTHER forum members have never been seen? Don't believe I am who I say, I really could care less.
All I am saying is that you said something about if he would have said what he said to your face and I am saying what if someone actually really wanted to say something to your face? How would someone go about doing that?

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

All I am saying is that you said something about if he would have said what he said to your face and I am saying what if someone actually really wanted to say something to your face? How would someone go about doing that?

Break into his mom's basement.