Fezzik, do you plan to post football picks here this year?

Re: Fezzik, do you plan to post football picks here this year?

Fezzik is taking a hiatus from the forums over the Summer.

He and I talk quite regularly.

I expect that he will indeed be posting some of his Football plays on EOG during the Fall...:cheers

Would be nice to have his thoughts as he has time to stop by.

munson15

I want winners...

Fezzik is taking a hiatus from the forums over the Summer.

He and I talk quite regularly.

I expect that he will indeed be posting some of his Football plays on EOG during the Fall...:cheers
Thanks for the update, Shrink. Any word on Culver returning to the baseball room? I appreciate any info you have.:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

fezzicks plays are appreciated but please sticky them if he doesnt have his own room

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I thought he quit betting sports and went to poker. Yes, both Fezzik and ACE ACE should have thier plays stickied and of course thier own room. Title the room, self proclaimed wise guys that never show a profit.

OF...:+waving-5

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Fezz's football has made me plenty of money regardless of what others may think. Hope he posts.

WVU

EOG Master

Sean do you ever pay for picks?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Fezzik's picks over the past several years have been 50%. He has had several terrible years and a couple of good ones. This is just the facts. Ask Old School (poster) as he has maintained this for quite some time. Last year he was horrendous at crunch time despite his "back up the truck" and other tout shouts. Fezzik has been mediocre and nothing more. Just the facts.

Thanks for the update, Shrink. Any word on Culver returning to the baseball room? I appreciate any info you have.:cheers

I sent Russ an email just now asking him if he'd reconsider...

I'll let you know his reply...

sean1

EOG Dedicated

WVU, I have paid for SSB in the past. I stoppped when I could no longer get anywhere near their lines - books used to take much longer to move.

Sean

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Fezzik's picks over the past several years have been 50%. He has had several terrible years and a couple of good ones. This is just the facts. Ask Old School (poster) as he has maintained this for quite some time. Last year he was horrendous at crunch time despite his "back up the truck" and other tout shouts. Fezzik has been mediocre and nothing more. Just the facts.

I was 50% last year posting NFL, does that mean i'm as good as Fezzik?:+clueless

They are many that can't pick 50%. Fezz's stuff is as good as anyone else's. I hope he is here to post his plays.

munson15

I want winners...

WVU, I have paid for SSB in the past. I stoppped when I could no longer get anywhere near their lines - books used to take much longer to move.

Sean
Sean, thanks for bringing this up. I really like to see what guys like Fezzik are up to.

I'm going to give you Fezzik's and Culver's picks for the rest of their lives right here and now:

EVERY DOG AND EVERY UNDER ON THE BOARD.

No reason to worry yourselves anymore gentlemen.