J MAN'S GREATEST HITS (VOL 1) COMING SOON!!!!!!

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
Re: J MAN'S GREATEST HITS (VOL 1) COMING SOON!!!!!!

Included in the first volume it teaches you......How to stiff another person .....and get hired as a paid poster....Also how to live your life...... without ever leaving your house......

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Included in the first volume it teaches you......How to stiff another person .....and get hired as a paid poster....Also how to live your life...... without ever leaving your house......

You guys are brutal. Funny maybe...BUT BRUTAL!

Found a MAJOR loophole in the case of The RX trying to hold some of the GREATEST THREADS in the history of the forums hostage.

I have picked through the copyright and public domain laws and bylaws and have found some things that would allow me to release this "boxed set" from the "Best-ever thread starter" in the history of internet posting forums

These are like gold bricks and will be available to us fortunate posters here at EOG :cheers

these threads just never end..

And they never will until he accepts responsibility for his actions.

I have nothing personal against the guy but I have been in the gaming industry long enough not to learn:
Don't Lie
Don't Cheat
Don't Steal

Any simpleton knows that if he paid $20 a week, all of this would stop.

Found a MAJOR loophole in the case of The RX trying to hold some of the GREATEST THREADS in the history of the forums hostage.

I have picked through the copyright and public domain laws and bylaws and have found some things that would allow me to release this "boxed set" from the "Best-ever thread starter" in the history of internet posting forums

These are like gold bricks and will be available to us fortunate posters here at EOG :cheers

How much is Shipping and Handling?

No matter if J Man paid $20 a week, $200 a week, the whole lump sum, the whole lump sum PLUS INTEREST, or paid DOUBLE of what was owed, the same group of guys will still come in here to talk shit and call names

If these same group of folks were all stranded in a burning building and J Man saved each and everyone of them, they'd still have something to bitch about

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

And they never will until he accepts responsibility for his actions.

I have nothing personal against the guy but I have been in the gaming industry not to learn:
Don't Lie
Don't Cheat
Don't Steal

Any simpleton knows that if he paid $20 a week, all of this would stop.

this thread has nothing to do with his debt.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

No matter if J Man paid $20 a week, $200 a week, the whole lump sum, the whole lump sum PLUS INTEREST, or paid DOUBLE of what was owed, the same group of guys will still come in here to talk shit and call names

If these same group of folks were all stranded in a burning building and J Man saved each and everyone of them, they'd still have something to bitch about

Pretty much this very same group (Seymour, Raiders, JoeyShit, Peep, DellDork, now these ghosts with 25 posts have emerged ...it will never end....they've stalked me since 2002, and called me every name in the book.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Pretty much this very same group (Seymour, Raiders, JoeyShit, Peep, DellDork, now these ghosts with 25 posts have emerged ...it will never end....they've stalked me since 2002, and called me every name in the book.

Don't forget to add one the biggest idiots on these forums in BadCo who continues to bad mouth you way too often (me too BTW). This kid BAd CO needs serious help...it is not even funny how screwed up he is.

Shoulda known that I start a thread telling one and all about some great news I have for the EOG posting body, some of these damn flies won't stay out of MY ointment

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Don't forget to add one the biggest idiots on these forums in BadCo who continues to bad mouth you way too often (me too BTW). This kid BAd CO needs serious help...it is not even funny how screwed up he is.

I dont think Journeystiff..... or any stiff.... can be bad mouth ...way to often...

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah well ironically it was you that got me hooked up with that old hillbilly :rolleyes:

He takes the cake, the guy ran a scam credit shop, bounced checks to me, switched lines , tried every trick in the book, slow paid me when I won, carried over to the next week... read my posts and tilted lines 25 cents, cried about having to see a heart doctor because I was beating him too badly....what a clown.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Yeah well ironically it was you that got me hooked up with that old hillbilly :rolleyes:

He takes the cake, the guy ran a scam credit shop, bounced checks to me, switched lines , tried every trick in the book, slow paid me when I won, carried over to the next week... read my posts and tilted lines 25 cents, cried about having to see a heart doctor because I was beating him too badly....what a clown.

LOL....he does take the cake. This kid has no life. I do not read the RX that much anymore. But when i do he is still bring up your name about his dealings with you and making no sense. He is a real loser. You said it best that he takes the cake. LOL.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL....he does take the cake. This kid has no life. I do not read the RX that much anymore. But when i do he is still bring up your name about his dealings with you and making no sense. He is a real loser. You said it best that he takes the cake. LOL.....

And ironically I beat the living shit out of him all last summer in basbeall, like 23 out of 24 days at one point.... he was whining to me after every win, it was pathetic...and he posts like I owe him, when it had nothing to do with him...WTF, he actually stiffed me with a bounced check and the bank charges and knew he had bounced a 6 dime check to me for 10 days and didn't bother telling me.

And then after we parted he claimed I was using another poster as a beard to still bet into him.

Stick to delivering bread Bob, your heart can't take it, remember?

How much is Shipping and Handling?

Absolutely free sir. As I stated above, I have done research and I have every right in the world to post some of "the best" here at EOG free of charge :cheers

Journeyman is the All-Time career leader in platinum threads

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

And ironically I beat the living shit out of him all last summer in basbeall, like 23 out of 24 days at one point.... he was whining to me after every win, it was pathetic...and he posts like I owe him, when it had nothing to do with him...WTF, he actually stiffed me with a bounced check and the bank charges and knew he had bounced a 6 dime check to me for 10 days and didn't bother telling me.

And then after we parted he claimed I was using another poster as a beard to still bet into him.

Stick to delivering bread Bob, your heart can't take it, remember?

This is hilarious. It really is. He must have sweated you out because he can't get over it. He claims something about Dubpoet and myself but Dub was always my friend and we never ever had one problem. Dub emailed me recently to say hello and yet BADCo says Dubpoet told him things about me? Weird as heck. Kid has serious issues. Oh yeah he reads all your posts here and runs back to the RX to tell them about you. Can you say no life for breadman Bad Co? I believed you kicked his butt in bases. He just can't handle it.

WVU

EOG Master

When you have wannabe bookies taking bets from internet personalities and not real people in the normal sense then trouble is bound to happen.

How many posters here would pay if they ran up a 6-7 thousand debt? I would say most would not even if they could.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

When you have wannabe bookies taking bets from internet personalities and not real people in the normal sense then trouble is bound to happen.

How many posters here would pay if they ran up a 6-7 thousand debt? I would say most would not even if they could.

Ding, Ding, Ding....... Jman isnt a stiff. Obviously the guy is just a moron for letting jman get that out of hand anyway. Fuck him I wouldnt pay him and neither would 95% of you

JMan,
Is this the guy you owe the money to?

If what you say is true, then I reverse my position.

As many know by now, I am a bit on the stupid side at times. I thought it was a personal debt. I had no idea you were playing against the house.

Profiling a player is cheating pure and simple. This industry is about making a 5% commission on total wagers placed. Not about bouncing checks and moving lines to gain an unfair advantage.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Ding, Ding, Ding....... Jman isnt a stiff. Obviously the guy is just a moron for letting jman get that out of hand anyway. Fuck him I wouldnt pay him and neither would 95% of you

5star your girlfriend Kelly....in you avatar looks.....a lot like my girlfriend Jenn....they could be Twins:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

TTinCo is not a bad guy. In fact he is pretty damn cool. It is unfortunate that he is the one who is taking the loss on this.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Absolutely free sir. As I stated above, I have done research and I have every right in the world to post some of "the best" here at EOG free of charge :cheers

Journeyman is the All-Time career leader in platinum threads

I dunno, old platinum threads unfold at the time, most had a shelf life, and you had to be there posting in them to realize what was happening.

The key isn't usually the initial post in the thread, the key is knowing how to build a thread, something Raiders struggles with unless he is stirring shit (he knows what works for him)...you can't just start a topic and not have more to follow, that is the key to a great thread the follow up posts.

It's much harder now because everyone tries to start similar posts and so much has been done many times now.

Apple

Banned

EOG is a better forum with Jman posting. RX misses him badly

No question about it.. They miss J-Man, they won't dare admit it but they realize is the place has been get more boring each day he's gone..

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

JMan,

As many know by now, I am a bit on the stupid side at times. I thought it was a personal debt. I had no idea you were playing against the house.

Profiling a player is cheating pure and simple. This industry is about making a 5% commission on total wagers placed. Not about bouncing checks and moving lines to gain an unfair advantage.

IN all fairness there are separate incidents. This particular incident Jman takes a bad wrap from a idiot like BadCo. Jman won and gets crucified.

There is a separate deal from this for another time. Deals not connected.

Journeyman

EOG Master

JMan,

No this bozo is the guy I was playing with all summer....he was just steamed I beat him.

The guy who I owe is actually an agent for a credit book, he is doing very well for himself, in fact he is moving to CR, he is doing that well.

He was also my closest 'online industry friend' , there was a lot of stuff all going down at the same time...I'm not going to rehash the entire thjing again here because it always leads to a million false accusations from people who hear bits and pieces or think they know the story.

I never denied the debt, just find it comical that those bitching the loudest have nothing to do with it, and the main voice (Bad Co) was the biggest joke of a book I have ever dealt with, anywhere.

Bad Co had no business taking bets, he wanted 100 dollar 'max' squares, and that is what he skims these forums for.

IN all fairness there are separate incidents. This particular incident Jman takes a bad wrap from a idiot like BadCo. Jman won and gets crucified.

There is a separate deal from this for another time. Deals not connected.

Thanks Tom,
Can someone make this simple for a newbie like me an others?

JMan is a great poster but gets shot to the curb every time he shows up.

Problems are nothing more than windows to solutions.

Is there a solution?

Journeyman

EOG Master

No question about it.. They miss J-Man, they won't dare admit it but they realize is the place has been get more boring each day he's gone..

I use to miss the Rx, I won't lie about that, but EOG has exploded with new blood and a lot of the EOG posters are great....and many old Rxers have made EOG their home now....It's really great to see how much more active this place has become....and it's great to be back with a forum owner who actually 'gets it' and is hands on, Ken loves the game, not the stale Rx , it's like communist Russia over there, it was heading that way towards the end of my time there...

I was very frustrated with the things happening there, and the Rx owner had disappeared on us....he let a bozo take over (who was never around) , and a guy with the personality of a shoe was basically calling all the shots.

The Rx board room use to be the best forum around, with all the cutting up and carrying on in there.

Wil took the fun out of it all, it became the BORED ROOM.:doh1 Between the micro-manager and the old man that place just didn't have the same flavor.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I use to miss the Rx, I won't lie about that, but EOG has exploded with new blood and a lot of the EOG posters are great....and many old Rxers have made EOG their home now....It's really great to see how much more active this place has become....and it's great to be back with a forum owner who actually 'gets it' and is hands on, Ken loves the game, not the stale Rx , it's like communist Russia over there, it was heading that way towards the end of my time there...

I was very frustrated with the things happening there, and the Rx owner had disappeared on us....he let a bozo take over (who was never around) , and a guy with the personality of a shoe was basically calling all the shots.

The Rx board room use to be the best forum around, with all the cutting up and carrying on in there.

Wil took the fun out of it all, it became the BORED ROOM.:doh1 Between the micro-manager and the old man that place just didn't have the same flavor.

well said jman... eog is the place to be.

:cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Tom,
Can someone make this simple for a newbie like me an others?

JMan is a great poster but gets shot to the curb every time he shows up.

Problems are nothing more than windows to solutions.

Is there a solution?[/quote]

For you and anyone may be to avoid the drama. Stick to what you really know and want to discuss. Make your own judgements. After all this is the internet. Some things are not right and there are many who have wronged here for sure. That is just reality. how you handle it is a different situation. No easy answer. Sorry.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

12io4j2w90

You people leave J Man alone.

OR YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME

HES A HUMAN!

You're lucky he even posts here YOU BASTARDS!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

To be brutally honest - Journey's posts are the ones I'm most likely to read - he's enterntaining - in a WWF sort of way - he knows sports - it's true - there is no doubt I like to bust his balls - but if I don't keep him in line he will prance around unfettered - and his bench will be up to 500 - he'll have a 10 girl rotation of 25 year old playmates - he'll be running 5 minute miles, etc. - I just see it as a checks and balances - he also gets a boner when everyone talks about him - I really would not mind meeting him (as long as I had a gun with me).

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

While I'm being honest - I would rarely come to EOG if not for Journey - and my favorite post of all time was the story about the blood his pressure rising when he comes to the forums - I really thought I might be able to give him a stroke - he totally fooled me

Journeyman

EOG Master

To be brutally honest - Journey's posts are the ones I'm most likely to read - he's enterntaining - in a WWF sort of way - he knows sports - it's true - there is no doubt I like to bust his balls - but if I don't keep him in line he will prance around unfettered - and his bench will be up to 500 - he'll have a 10 girl rotation of 25 year old playmates - he'll be running 5 minute miles, etc. - I just see it as a checks and balances - he also gets a boner when everyone talks about him - I really would not mind meeting him (as long as I had a gun with me).

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO that made my weekend.

No this bozo is the guy I was playing with all summer....he was just steamed I beat him.

The guy who I owe is actually an agent for a credit book, he is doing very well for himself, in fact he is moving to CR, he is doing that well.

He was also my closest 'online industry friend' , there was a lot of stuff all going down at the same time...I'm not going to rehash the entire thjing again here because it always leads to a million false accusations from people who hear bits and pieces or think they know the story.

I never denied the debt, just find it comical that those bitching the loudest have nothing to do with it, and the main voice (Bad Co) was the biggest joke of a book I have ever dealt with, anywhere.

Bad Co had no business taking bets, he wanted 100 dollar 'max' squares, and that is what he skims these forums for.

Understood. And thank you. :cheers