The ban button patrol is in full force across the street!

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: The ban button patrol is in full force across the street!

Thanks for all the accolades, masturbation goes on the back burner tonight. :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

We might as well make a winbet thread about this!

By the way guys, I traded $100 at paypal for betjamaica, so I have $300 left if anyone needs worthless shit on ebay. I am looking for betjamaica or WSEX.

Can posters trade money at WSEX? Not sure

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

hahahahahhahahahahaha

5 star bomb you are such a punk ass kid who makes it so obvious on an anonymous online forum that you are a fencerider, a liar, and quite arrogant for which I have no clue

yea PO 69, lets come over and bitch about rx. yea cool. or, lets go over there and bitch about eog. yea, we're awesome.

get on with it people

That was good.

OF...:cheers

I saw the winbet downfall when the rx muscle, Ttinplatco, started bullying him. For pointing out not yet appointed to mod iceman was a wanker. They attacked him just for saying that, even though he was probably right. I specifically made a ghost to wreak havoc at the rx for that stunt. It was my payback for winbet, since he is too drunk to defend himself. Winbet is one of my all time posters. I was not about to let that lemming and sheep attack go unpunished. It was time for wrath of Frog, apex forum predator attack. Got the majority of the forum attacking each other that day. How amusing.

Later OSU came to the same conclusion as winbet and myself. But he described constantly babbling iceman as mighty. OSU was all over mighty iceman, this strange ghost popped in. He started tag teaming icelame with OSU. He became the mighty iceman wanker. OSU soon exited stage right after that incident. Is that thread still around? A lot of people got dragged into that one, maybe even royalfan. Guess he holds a grudge. Oh well, he has plenty of other friends, according to him. I think maxdemo and baccarat was another clusterfuck initiated by Frog. Amazingly everyone of my ghosts got banned. Including watch and learn Old Man Ted, the entire forum ripped him in that one. Or the second ACE ACE plagiaraztion, in which every long term posted condemned, and the entire thread was editied, about 15 different posts and people.

Thats not a forum, thats a rigged game show. Hey, that guy disagrees, he's a witch, burn him. Wil gives the orders, Ttinplatco lights the fire. Everyone just plays along, those who don't are dissenters, banished from the land of make believe. I try to keep it real, so I am not perceived as a fake sellout. It was impossible for me to post there as Frog any longer. Too many can't post this guidelines. They even jumped doug for starting too many home improvement threads. Obviously was not baaing in tune.

wil and I bumped heads from day one, when he was The Shrink's pit bull. I used and abused him, and he never could get over that. Best he could do was stick a false nick on me as a past poster. Even Ttinplatco and Old Man Tofu set me up for an ambush attack on that one. Imagine that, two mods setting up a poster for an attack. Professional at all times. Except that time. I know that thread is still around. I was still Frog then. No need for malicious ghosts these days. Now it is so dead they provide thier own ghosts, and so boring I don't have to send any. Next.

Appropriate cliche: How the Mighty have fallen.

OF...:cheers

You should get a job with these guys:

Anyone who wasnt around then should have no problem figuring out exactly what the place is all about. Great post.

Apple

Banned

Wow they are going downhill.. Winbet we'd love to read your stuff here

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Interesting Wil says I'm not banned but I cant access the site. :+textinb3
To be fair, that man does have a tough Job though, imagine having to answer all Icemans questions at a board meeting. :cheers