In honor of gynecologist: tits or ass?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: In honor of gnyecologist: tits or ass?

i was just thinking about T or A.

You got a great mind shrink!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

ass is more important to me... but i love a great pair of jugs also.

Very close call but I go with tits.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

How bout some visuals!

WVU

EOG Master
Re: In honor of gynecologist: tits or ass?

Damn even trytrytry has a ghost
:smokesmal

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's rare for me to even take a girl's shirt off - are you guys queer that said tits - it's the ass that your effing

Journeyman

EOG Master

As Deion once said, BOTH.

Had a couple GFs who had great breasts and no ass and it was messed up...on the flip side small but firm breasts and a nice butt are much better, so I guess the answer is indeed BUTT.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

ASS

I'd much rather be with Keira Knightley than Serena Willams or Kim Kardashian

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Tits - to me, it doesn't necessarily follow that if you have nice tits that you end up with a large flabby ass. On the contrary, I would take a great set of tits (which BTW you can eff as well - ever heard of a pearl necklace?! but I digress) and a flat ass, than someone with a great ass and no tits. So I am willing to sacrifice the butt for a nicer pair of tits. It goes without saying that getting both is better.

To me MRSOSU can't vote here since she has both and presumably and by history can get both. The average dude usually has to sacrifice something.

Black Bart

EOG Addicted

A nice ass usually means great legs and a woman who has both of those is normally more attractive than a woman who just has a rack.

Tits - to me, it doesn't necessarily follow that if you have nice tits that you end up with a large flabby ass. On the contrary, I would take a great set of tits (which BTW you can eff as well - ever heard of a pearl necklace?! but I digress) and a flat ass, than someone with a great ass and no tits. So I am willing to sacrifice the butt for a nicer pair of tits. It goes without saying that getting both is better.

To me MRSOSU can't vote here since she has both and presumably and by history can get both. The average dude usually has to sacrifice something.

Gawd bless her.

Ass on a girl. I have big tits I know first hand that they don't always look quite the same once the push up bra comes off.

On a dude....I'll take a nice chest I can sink my teeth into over an ass anyday. Lucky for me, my BF has both.