Spirit Airlines.....BLOWS!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Spirit Airlines.....BLOWS!

They are the cheapest for a reason.

Bad CS. Line in airport at check in took who the fuk knows how long. Delays for no reason. Terrible stewards. They charge 3.00 for a water in air. No leg room.

Will never use them again.

I am not surprised, MadCapper. And they are all starting to blow except a select few, in my opinion.

MC - I seriously am about seconds from booking a flight with them ... what's up?

I've flown with them for a number of years and not a once was there any trouble. Plenty of leg room, for me, only brought on carry-on bag so don't know more about luggage, it was clean, what more could one ask for a low cost flight?

I've flown with them for a number of years and not a once was there any trouble. Plenty of leg room, for me, only brought on carry-on bag so don't know more about luggage, it was clean, what more could one ask for a low cost flight?
Thanks, Pacman - I appreciate the imput!

I just flew them a few weeks back and will never fly this airline again. Every leg of my trip the planes were late. Book your flight and then they charge you 5 dollars for a middle seat and 10 dollars for a window or aisle? Come the fuck on. That is just stupid. Some flights didn't accept cash for drinks so every time I wanted a beer it was another swipe of the card. Who doesn't accept cash? The stewardess were rude and on top of it every flight had multiple tickets sold for certain seats. Boy did that go over well when you have to move a 6 or 7 year old because their seat was oversold. Then try to move the kid and parent to be together. Every flight was a cluster fuck. Tried to save a buck and just had to see what they were about. Never again. This airline is shitty.
It sucks because they fly to the bahamas and I'm starting to do more work there. But I'll fly ma and pa airline for that puddle jump. Screw Spirit.

APPLE

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

no cs at all.........called the number hundreds of times...just took them to vegas and i prepaid my bags..............40$ ,, when i got to the airport they had no record so i paid a total of 60$ more...........when i got home i got all my receipts and been calling them but no one answers.............lol

so i called my credit card company and challenge their bills.......so now they will have to call me....................terrible cs...........none at all................

Deuce

EOG Addicted

I am 6'1" 243 and have issues with their seats. So fuckin packed. No leg room. A wreck. Just ask for the exit seats. Tons of room.

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

but they are cheap and I mean cheap.

were offering atlanta to costa rica round trip deals for a little over 220$ round trip

basically a trip to costa rica is cheaper than a trip to vegas and whole lot more fun.

I am not liking hearing this stuff about the leg room and bad stewards,

any opinions on the airline much appreciated, good or bad.

they are cheap but its not worth being miserable on a long trip