Yummy, Can you think of something better to do on a late
Sunday afternoon? :+waving-5
A quick swim before the rain comes and then back for some
evening chat.
Hello Mrs. OSU 12io4j2w90

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated
Re: Where did the girls go?

Hi everybody!! Did ya have a good weekend ? SG hope you got to talk to Mo today.. :)

Yeah, but the question is who can afford it more. :+textinb3

Size may matter with the bankroll. 91023i2ndw;l

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Looks like a Sex Club ???

But I'll tell you this.....I would give My Left Nut for the Girl in Photo #1 & 2

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Haven't seen or heard much from the girls the past few days. Did they go back to SBR or are they just out tanning themselves this weekend?

They decided to CUM over to my place and spend the weekend with me. We all wanted to keep it a secret until they all left - but now that they have I can say where they were. It was thw BEST weekend of my life - all of them are truly gorgeous, nice and NYMPHS! I was worn out from all 15 times we went at it while they were here. They were truly LUCKY to be able to CUM spend the weekend with me and if they are lucky i will let them do it again

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

This is where I was......

Having seen the pix 10 women the PB Cyber Club showed from the Chicago tryouts made me shake my head in disbelief because of the 10 they showed about 8-9 were dog ass UGLY compared to Mrs OSU. I sent her the pix and I will keep her comment private between us - but I can say Mrs OSU SHOULD have been 1 of the 10 shown - at least compared to the 10 they did show

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Winky, thank you fro backing me up. My thoughts on the Playboys pics are this:
After being there and seeing pics of the others girls from other towns I truly believe that they are NOT picking the hottest girls to put up. There was a handful of SHOW STOPPERS in Chicago, none of which are the 10 shown.
Just my opinion.

I am doing some new shoots this summer, maybe we can send them to PB. Why not, I have nothing to loose!! It is all just FUN!!!:houra

Spooky, A MrsOsu fan? Do I have fans?
As for the other pics, we have posted pics of that sort here that did not go over to well.

I think a few may work Vegas on the weekends. Should be back home and ready to go a little later.

TTP,

What do YOU find "WRONG" about it?

I didn't know you JUDGED these things...

Please enlighten us...

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP,

What do YOU find "WRONG" about it?

I didn't know you JUDGED these things...

Please enlighten us...

Shrink not sure why you are coming to her aid but you can look many places from the bible all the way to common sense to know that if you are in a committed relationship and you are still lusting after others and acting on it it is wrong.

This is not a matter if good old Trav is accepting it is a matter of she is not committed to him 100%

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Shrink not sure why you are coming to her aid but you can look many places from the bible all the way to common sense to know that if you are in a committed relationship and you are still lusting after others and acting on it it is wrong.

This is not a matter if good old Trav is accepting it is a matter of she is not committed to him 100%

The great thing about this world is we are all allowed to have our OWN OPINIONS in life. And that's all it is, YOUR OPINION.

I appreciate YOUR OPINION and I hope you have a blessed day!!!!!:thumbsup

Because I don't agree with you means I am coming to her aid?

Believe me, she can handle herself quite well...

Who declared you Judge, Jury and God?

As MRSOSUCOWBOYS kindly stated, you are entitled to your opinion, but please don't force YOUR VALUES on others here...

I believe the majority of us who post on EOG are free thinkers...

I also appreciate your feedback and have a great day...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

I'm fine with the pictures.

But I do wonder if these were pictures of men, they would be accorded the same "free-thinking" status.

(God, I hope I didn't give anybody ideas.)

It's really simple...

You can often tell by the title of the thread, the content of what's in it...

No one is forcing anyone to click on threads but if someone's posting is offensive to you in any way, we have an "ignore" feature...

I was really beginning to enjoy the positive energy lately, but no matter what there are posters who exude negative carma...

I will pray for them,

THE SHRINK

Timetopay

EOG Master

Because I don't agree with you means I am coming to her aid?

Who declared you Judge, Jury and God?

As MRSOSUCOWBOYS kindly stated, you are entitled to your opinion, but please don't force YOUR VALUES on others here...

I believe the majority of us who post on EOG are free thinkers...

I also appreciate your feedback and have a great day...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

you dont have to get so riled up as usually open dialogue is welcomed at a free speech web site.

Not sure I forced much of anything. Im assuming it would be better if I was like the rest of these guys who want to stick 15 inches in her. Very classy

So you dont agree with me huh.

Let me ask you than If Mrs.Montana decided to suddenly get into swinging would you mind if that was going on around your grandkids? And not even the sexual acts or overt overtones but the meer fact Mr and Mrs.M brought these people around your grandkids and had to lie to them about who they were.

You would like that?

Timetopay

EOG Master

How come its negative if it doesnt fit into what you like?

People can disagree here on if someone should take a pitch 3 and 1 but not if two people are swinging and openly promoting it?

God, we've seen pictures posted of people fishing on this site.

Are there no boundaries anymore?

TTP, Perhaps if you wanted to pursue this discussion, you might start an OT thread. Off-topic discussions can be interesting if the discussion is based in generalities and not meant to attack the lifestyle of anyone in particular.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, Perhaps if you wanted to pursue this discussion, you might start an OT thread. Off-topic discussions can be interesting if the discussion is based in generalities and not meant to attack the lifestyle of anyone in particular.

Hey Sporty. Longtime no see.

So would you be married and still be out with other people? Mo no like that...

Hey Sporty. Longtime no see.

So would you be married and still be out with other people? Mo no like that...

Hey sweetie - good to see you!

As you have likely learned in your life, many people have many ways of doing things and no one is ever perfect, least of all me. The Bible you spoke of says "seek and you shall find;" start a discussion on this topic and those who are seeking will participate, but I don't think hijacking this thread with condescention toward an individual is the best way to "shine your light."

JMHO. :+comfort+

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

IMO Value free EOG is good for me. We are all good people here,just having fun.
The food's great stay awhile, Enjoy, and relax..
MRSOSUCOWBOYS is beautiful , and like everything else on this earth a work of art to create,be created.and creative. :kiss