who here is historically the best nfl and college cappers

Re: who here is historically the best nfl and college cappers

The Shrink and mofome get my votes! :)

(No Ace-Ace here - except making fun of him when his picks lose)

People love Ace-Ace when he wins. They hate him when he loses.

That is so different from other handicappers.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

i know its to early and probally nothing lined up as of yet. but what kind of contest do we have here?? seems to getting hard to put new funds in lately. hopefully it will be one of the 3 books i have and hopefully i keep picking away at them books . reloading has become a nightmare for me. if someone has a easy way. send me private message . dont post up here

i know its to early and probally nothing lined up as of yet. but what kind of contest do we have here?? seems to getting hard to put new funds in lately. hopefully it will be one of the 3 books i have and hopefully i keep picking away at them books . reloading has become a nightmare for me. if someone has a easy way. send me private message . dont post up here

We have a lot of contests planned, fivedoors. Stay tuned as more will keep being announced and we will be sure to allow plenty of time to get any reloads in.

:cheers

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

We have a lot of contests planned, fivedoors. Stay tuned as more will keep being announced and we will be sure to allow plenty of time to get any reloads in.

:cheers

my bank was the last to kick in with all the nonsense goverment bans. now echeck doesnt even work for pokerstars. someone said there maybe relieve coming like wednesday but i dont see the banks doing much on it now that they've basically complied to the first ruling