TTP in the 1000 post club (WELCOME BACK)

Re: TTP in the 1000 post club (WELCOME BACK)

TTP is growing on me...

Congrats on 1000...

I lost my under bet...:doh1

Blondie

EOG Master

Nice to have you back TTP!

Congrats on 1,000 posts

WVU

EOG Master

TTP has come a long way in forumville. He went from most hated to most liked in a relatively short time. He is a good guy, but loves to bash mods. At least until he found Jesus.

TTP=Mofo as far as turnaround

Last couple of times I've interacted with the guy, seems like he's mellowed out a little for sure. Good to see

TTP has come a long way in forumville. He went from most hated to most liked in a relatively short time. He is a good guy, but loves to bash mods. At least until he found Jesus.

TTP=Mofo as far as turnaround

If I hadn't met you in person I'd be spinning conspiracy theories that you and TTP were one and same, kina like I do with that 5 star and his old handle.

:devil:

Journeyman

EOG Master

If I hadn't met you in person I'd be spinning conspiracy theories that you and TTP were one and same, kina like I do with that 5 star and his old handle.

:devil:

Interesting take, and the timing , both coming back. :+clueless

I hope this isn't the case....that would be one of the better ghosts of all time though.

Timetopay

EOG Master

They both in Florida ........

Wooooooooooooooooooooo

are u fucking kidding me.

So you and Tom Brady are the same person cause you like the Red Sox :finger004

Unlike WVU when I went MIA I wrote you to tell you I will pay the dough when I lose. I can disappear as well if you would like :+excited-

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shrink what do you get here for 1000 posts? At Sbr you get airfare paid. Anything similar?

are u fucking kidding me.

So you and Tom Brady are the same person cause you like the Red Sox :finger004

Unlike WVU when I went MIA I wrote you to tell you I will pay the dough when I lose. I can disappear as well if you would like :+excited-

Calm down just messin with ya.

:cheers

Go Rays

:bank:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

as quality as they come, i'm not sure a congrats is in order, but rather a sorry 91023i2ndw;l

Better..

Lunch with the invisible man...

JMAN...:party

Don't feel bad TTP. All I got for my 1000th post here was a chia-pet and when it came in the mail, it was broke and the MFR wouldn't grow either 2938u4ji23

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Don't feel bad TTP. All I got for my 1000th post here was a chia-pet and when it came in the mail, it was broke and the MFR wouldn't grow either 2938u4ji23

i am sure on your 1000th u were nose deep in an asshole, u wouldnt have noticed if he gave u a ferrari :finger004

WVU

EOG Master

TTP can often show more wit than WVU but he isn't nearly as bright. LMAO to the ghost suggestion

:finger004