gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ? Today's female is Sarah Jessica Parker

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ? Today's female is Sarah Jessica Parker

nice job Gyno, presenting the 'good, bad and the fugly here.

:)

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ? Today's female is Sarah Jessica Parker

Horse face, tight bod

texansfan

EOG Master

Immediately thought of Mr. Ed.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

She's higher than a 3, but not by much.

WVU

EOG Master

5. She never did it for me. Of course i would still hit it though

Journeyman

EOG Master

she seems to be a very nice person, she tries hard to look her best.

5.5 big baseball fan.

at least she's lean

rjt721

EOG Master

That mug is an absolute trainwreck. Looks like a young Barbara Streisand. Hideous.

I always thought she had a really great figure.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

whatever the lowest i can go - that is her grade

if "1" is the lowest - she gets a "1"
if "0" is the lowest - she gets a "0"
if i can use negative numbers - she gets that

NEVER thought she was even slightly attractive. Maxim is 100% DEAD ON about her - as "UNsexy" as it gets

Anyone who can look at her and think she is hot is the most desperate person alive

If given the choice of spending 60 second with Sportsgirl. Swede, BadNine, Angels or any other female here OR a 24 hours with SJP - I'd choose the 60 seconds and be ecstatic

UGLIEST one you have ever chosen Gyno

Frank

EOG Member

NEVER thought she was even slightly attractive. Maxim is 100% DEAD ON about her - as "UNsexy" as it gets

Anyone who can look at her and think she is hot is the most desperate person alive

If given the choice of spending 60 second with Sportsgirl. Swede, BadNine, Angels or any other female here OR a 24 hours with SJP - I'd choose the 60 seconds and be ecstatic

Ditto

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I think she's OK, lean & sorta sexy. You guys were kinda tough on her, maybe that one bad pic did her in. Remember, she's no spring kitten anymore.
That being said, I'd give her a 5.6 and +.5 for coming across nicely on S&TC for a 6.1 and I'd feel comfortable to be seen with her.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Winky.....remember we just got done with Whoopi Goldberg, didn't we ? She's worse to you than that ?

Black Bart

EOG Addicted

I'm glad most of us agree--I've been saying this for years. She looked pretty good in that movie where Nicholas Cage lost her in a card game, but that's the only time I've ever seen her where she looks even moderately attractive. She has too many "angles" and not enough curves--her face, her body, everything. Too many angles.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

"Her face looks like a foot"

Peter Griffin

Without a doubt, one of the UGLIEST women in Hollywood. Has never looked good in ANYTHING...

The Devil

EOG Master

always liked her body but not her face....6.5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky.....remember we just got done with Whoopi Goldberg, didn't we ? She's worse to you than that ?

GREAT point

Whoopi is a lot uglier than SJP

Whoopi gets a 1 (assuming that is the lowest we can go) and SJP gets a 1.1

Journeyman

EOG Master

Sarah Jessica Parker Named Unsexiest Woman

Maxim magazine's staff isn't shy about who turns them off

October 24, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker

The folks over at Maxim magazine think it's too easy picking Charlize Theron as the Sexiest Woman Alive. They'd rather weigh in on who's unsexy.

The unfortunate recipient of the lad mag's Unsexiest title is "Sex & the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker, whose character Carrie Bradshaw is not only in high demand with the opposite sex, but is also a fashion diva among the fair sex.

Maxim, however, points out her more, um, equine features: "How the hell did this Barbaro-faced broad manage to be the least sexy woman in a group of very unsexy women and still star on a show with 'sex' in the title? Pull your skirt down, Secretariat, we?d rather ride Chris Noth."

In the runner-up position is the Beehived One herself, "Rehab" singer Amy Winehouse, whose "openly hemorrhaging translucent skin, rat's nest mane and lashes that look more like surgically attached bats.".

On the small screen, "Grey's Anatomy" star Sandra Oh took third place for playing "Dr. McSkinny, with her cold bedside manner and boyish figure."

Rounding out the Unsexy 5 is Madonna in the penultimate position "with a mug that looks Euro-sealed to her skull." The heir to her pop princess throne, Britney Spears, took last place because, "Less than five years ago, Britney had a python wrapped around her well-toned torso onstage at the VMAs. Since then, she?s lost the ability to perform, but gained two kids, two useless ex-husbands, and about 23 pounds of Funyun pudge."

I know, I know. All the guys here get WAY hotter ass the SJP.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

5. Interestingly she has the same mole on her right side of her chin as the Wicked Witch of the West. Funny.

I am not a fan. She's been in the spotlight forever, as she was Annie (Lil Orphan Annie) at one point on Broadway. I next remember her in Square Pegs (tv show) where she was cute with the glasses and long frizzy hair. Yes she has a decent body, but the fashion sense in Sex in the City was all over the map with me wondering "What the heck is THAT she's wearing?" She also seems to be a strange bird, and Matthew McConaughy thought that she was bizarre (which says something when a naked bongo player thinks you're bizarre). So as a total package, I am happy she can stay with Matthew Broderick.

First off...I love her. I'm giving her a 7 just because she's awesome.

Second...about that Maxim article...she is WAY sexier than crackhead Whinehouse!!