gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ? Today's female is Sarah Jessica Parker

roseman

EOG Dedicated
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ? Today's female is Sarah Jessica Parker

There certainly are uglier chicks out there that are more deserving of any rating under 5. That being said, I would give her a 6. I mean, under 5 is for women with mustaches and hygiene promblems....:)

munson15

I want winners...
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ? Today's female is Sarah Jessica Parker

Sorry, I think AA's rating is the value of Pi!:doh1

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

:puking:

Sorry Gyno

As my father used to say... She's uglier than the ass end of a dead mule.

I would be interested to see some of you guys calling her ugly post some pics of the chicks you pull in.

I would be interested to see some of you guys calling her ugly post some pics of the chicks you pull in.

Sure, let's start with my daughter in law and grandson...12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

I didn't call her ugly, but on a 'celebrity scale', she is less attractive to me. Of course, this is all a silly exercise, but compared to others that Gyno has posted, she is a bit less fortunate. Ugly is a little strong, IMO.

Sure, let's start with my daughter in law and grandson...12io4j2w90

I said who YOU pulled in, Shrink...not your kid. :doh1

But she is very pretty and I want to just pinch his little cheeks.

I said who YOU pulled in, Shrink...not your kid. :doh1

But she is very pretty and I want to just pinch his little cheeks.

Here ya go...

My 3 favorite females, including my wife...:cheers

Crush21

EOG Member

Yeah! She is somewhat hot, yet her face makes look like a transvestite sometimes. Too manly.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Here ya go...

My 3 favorite females, including my wife...:cheers

Shrink...You have a beautiful Wife and cute dogs

But Thoses " Waffle Bowls " will Kill you !!:+signs99-

Your wife is beautiful, Ken, as is your daughter-in-law. Adn I love the doggies!!

Okay, Shrink is authorized to call SJP ugly. No one else.

Shrink...can I have one of those dogs? I don't care which one.

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Kulver

Chance

EOG Senior Member

The glue (where have you been?). Lucky Man

Chance

EOG Senior Member

SlimShady

Okay...those are all hot ladies.

Okay, Shrink is authorized to call SJP ugly. No one else.

Shrink...can I have one of those dogs? I don't care which one.

No you may not...

I sometimes end up having to sleep with them!!!

Your wife is beautiful, Ken, as is your daughter-in-law. Adn I love the doggies!!

agreed and thank you...

Opposites attract!

Get a saddle and a feed bag of oats. . . .SJP gets. . . . . 6

All of a

When you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

As my father used to say... She's uglier than the ass end of a dead mule.

I agree, as is every one of those girls from Sex And The City are as well.
Also I can vouch for Road Dawg as I've seen his fiance & she is far more attractive than this girl.

I would if she would let me with no worries from myself....... :)

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED HER.....SHE HAS A GREAT FRAME....HER FACE IS FADING...BUT SHE IS FAR FROM UGLY.....

YOU GOTTA RESPECT A MOM WITH A BODY LIKE THAT!! MAY'N!!

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

That might be some of the best pics that Dog the Bounty Hunter has ever taken....

hitdogg

texansfan

EOG Master

Hache, I don't think Kristin Davis is bad looking. For a 43 year old I think she's pretty damn good looking.

I agree, as is every one of those girls from Sex And The City are as well.
Also I can vouch for Road Dawg as I've seen his fiance & she is far more attractive than this girl.

I would if she would let me with no worries from myself....... :)

I can return the favor for Hache and vouch for his girlfriend. She is very attractive.

Apple

Banned

Wow this has been quite the thread..

Nonetheless, swede what do you rate Sarah?