Another stiff here at EOG?

NOPE!!!

I got the $500 from Raiders (LAL vs BOS series bet) just like he promised. He got the money order and mailed it the day I gave him my info. Thanks for being a class act Raiders!!

Re: Another stiff here at EOG?

Raiders is a man of his word, like him or not, that's what he stands for.

Don't know of many other stiffs around here lately.

WVU

EOG Master

Still waiting on payment from Lapdance. 7 days and counting since the bet was graded...

OSU,

I don't recall your opinion but mine is simple. If you make a bet, you honor the bet. There is no way of knowing whether or not WVU would have paid, but that doesn't excuse Lapdance from his obligation to honor the bet...

Am I the only one who sees it this clearly?

OSU,

I don't recall your opinion but mine is simple. If you make a bet, you honor the bet. There is no way of knowing whether or not WVU would have paid, but that doesn't excuse Lapdance from his obligation to honor the bet...

Am I the only one who sees it this clearly?

I wont make you go back and read my post but my stance mirror's yours 100%. WVU's history is that he has always been "good" for his debts. Lapdance should have already paid him.

I wont make you go back and read my post but my stance mirror's yours 100%. WVU's history is that he has always been "good" for his debts. Lapdance should have already paid him.

I knew there were more than a couple of reasons I like and respect ya...:houra

OSU, i once stiffed a poster who i didn't even make a bet with.

(Sportsgirl? :))

Your one liners are original Mo. They are a breath of fresh air at times. Especially when a thread is going south!

Love em, keep em coming.

Raiders, Nice to hear ya paid...but I bet YOU MADE MONEY on this deal right? You got fat odds on the lakers if I remember correctly it was like +750 or something...Im sure you could have gotten the Celts for like -500 at that time so you just arbed you sly dog. Good stuff either way.

mofome

Banned

(Sportsgirl? :))

Your one liners are original Mo. They are a breath of fresh air at times. Especially when a thread is going south!

Love em, keep em coming.

lol I don't even know why i type them, my mind just races throug out the day and most of what comes to mind is goofy. ever since all the hoopla about 'paid posters', joking about that has become my favorite thing. Some have made it seem like paid posters < the Wehrmacht

lol I don't even know why i type them, my mind just races throug out the day and most of what comes to mind is goofy. ever since all the hoopla about 'paid posters', joking about that has become my favorite thing. Some have made it seem like paid posters < the Wehrmacht

Going Jeff Jones on us here..........

Wehrmacht <small>(listen)</small> <small>(help?info)</small> (literally "defense force") was the name of the unified armed forces of Germany from 1935 to 1945. It consisted of the Wehrmacht Heer (army), the Kriegsmarine (navy) and the Luftwaffe (air force). The Waffen-SS, an initially small paramilitary section of Heinrich Himmler's Allgemeine SS that grew to nearly a million strong during World War II, was not officially part of the Wehrmacht, but subject to OKW, OKH, as well as Field Command. Thus, the Waffen-SS was, de facto, a fourth branch of the Wehrmacht.

Wehrmacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mofome

Banned

Going Jeff Jones on us here..........

Wehrmacht <small>(listen)</small> <small>(help?info)</small> (literally "defense force") was the name of the unified armed forces of Germany from 1935 to 1945. It consisted of the Wehrmacht Heer (army), the Kriegsmarine (navy) and the Luftwaffe (air force). The Waffen-SS, an initially small paramilitary section of Heinrich Himmler's Allgemeine SS that grew to nearly a million strong during World War II, was not officially part of the Wehrmacht, but subject to OKW, OKH, as well as Field Command. Thus, the Waffen-SS was, de facto, a fourth branch of the Wehrmacht.

Wehrmacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haha just a reference to another group of people enlisted by purely evil men.

:pop:

Apple

Banned

Raiders, Nice to hear ya paid...but I bet YOU MADE MONEY on this deal right? You got fat odds on the lakers if I remember correctly it was like +750 or something...Im sure you could have gotten the Celts for like -500 at that time so you just arbed you sly dog. Good stuff either way.

100% chance Raiders bet the Celtics somewhere else and arbed.:cheers

And OSU, I wouldn't have made a bet where I had $3750 coming my way with many other posters. That speaks volumes of my thoughts about you.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i get stiff when i see a cute big girl or that marion bartoli. of course i have my sheila to take care of me when my hand is sore. i am sure we are all stiff at one time or another. sometimes it helps to hulk up. say your prayers and eat your vitamins and pump some iron. that suppresses those devilish urges.

The Devil

EOG Master

KIND OF SAD WHEN WE GET TO THE POINT OF HAVING TO THANK SOMEONE FOR PAYING OFF A BET THEY LOSE..............

PRETTY SOON WE WILL BE SENDING OUT THANK YOU CARDS OR TELLING OUR FRIENDS GOOD OLD SO AND SO PAYS..........

sl55

EOG Veteran

KIND OF SAD WHEN WE GET TO THE POINT OF HAVING TO THANK SOMEONE FOR PAYING OFF A BET THEY LOSE..............

PRETTY SOON WE WILL BE SENDING OUT THANK YOU CARDS OR TELLING OUR FRIENDS GOOD OLD SO AND SO PAYS..........

Things sure have changed over the years Freddie,word or honor seems a thing of the past.