Sportsgirl's rate HIS looks thread ... today's man is John Stamos

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Sportsgirl's rate HIS looks thread ... today's man is John Stamos

Not here to rate his looks - but rather question his intelligence

He was married to Rebecca Romijn in her PRIME (not that she isn't "all that" right now) - a gorgeous woman with legs that never end and a great face

So as for his looks.......???
As for his intelligence........1

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Not into rating men myself.

But I have been told on numerous occasions that Mrs P would drop me like 3rd period French for John Stamos.

Mrs P votes 10

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I got a give him a solid 9.7 ...I am with you on the dark hair light eyes SG :cheers would love to see what is in those jeans though...:+textinb3

I got a give him a solid 9.7 ...I am with you on the dark hair light eyes SG :cheers would love to see what is in those jeans though...:+textinb3

Well, I know that two of the legs are skinny, which is what knocked him down from being a 10 ;)

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Well, I know that two of the legs are skinny, which is what knocked him down from being a 10 ;)
hmmmmm only two? I like the tiny assed, skinny legged guys as long as they have... well you know...:cheers

hmmmmm only two? I like the tiny assed, skinny legged guys as long as they have... well you know...:cheers
:cheers

Skinny ankles turn me on. No joke. I habe no idea why...but I lovae a guy with big shoulders and tiny little chicken legs sticking out of his shorts.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Not into rating men myself.

But I have been told on numerous occasions that Mrs P would drop me like 3rd period French for John Stamos.

Mrs P votes 10
:cheers now there's a woman that knows what she likes :+excited-

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

:cheers

Skinny ankles turn me on. No joke. I habe no idea why...but I lovae a guy with big shoulders and tiny little chicken legs sticking out of his shorts.
I know huh ....Me too!! wet thinking about it :cheers

I know huh ....Me too!! wet thinking about it :cheers

I know!! I'll try to sneak a picture of my BF's ankles...you'll be so jealous! :thumbsup

Now I'm all worked up....he better not be asleep when I get home again...I will have him anyway...I don't care if he';s awake for it!

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I know!! I'll try to sneak a picture of my BF's ankles...you'll be so jealous! :thumbsup

Now I'm all worked up....he better not be asleep when I get home again...I will have him anyway...I don't care if he';s awake for it!
Go for it I would....91023i2ndw;l