If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you use?

Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you use?

It just may be. :devil:

I don't know if the boys are ready for that yet, plus I just had that avatar a few days ago.

Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you use?

Kitty!! What a cute little furball!!

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

My wife would be pissed if I didn't mention to have your pet spayed or neutered. If you live in the Lehigh Valley area you can get it done for less than $50 for a cat and less than $75 for a dog.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

She says she smokes thus there would be no Pick Up line from me because as long as she smokes she will never have the good fortune of being able to go on a date with me

IF she does stop smoking then either of these:

"I am a great cook so how about I cook you some dinner and then make you some eggs in the morning - would you like them scrambled or fertilized?"

OR

"Roses are Red, I think you have Class, Let's get together sometime, And I'll fuck you in your ass!"

I can see her knees getting weak now and her body turning into Puddy after reading this

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Sweded,

How you doin...

"Have I told you that you have the whitest teeth I ever came across?"

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Sweded-"Have you ever had a bit of Kiwi in you?"

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

How about....

Hey, those are lovely deceptive Ds you're sporting over there. Before they do a Survivor disappearing act, perhaps we should give them a good tally-ho here on this lovely island...

Then afterwards, let me invite you to stay comfortably at this tree hut I have constructed with the lobster dinner at the ready once you've made yourself comfortable....

How about....

Hey, those are lovely deceptive Ds you're sporting over there. Before they do a Survivor disappearing act, perhaps we should give them a good tally-ho here on this lovely island...

Then afterwards, let me invite you to stay comfortably at this tree hut I have constructed with the lobster dinner at the ready once you've made yourself comfortable....

Well, folks....we may have a winner here! :houra

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I wouldn't need a pick-up line. I'd get the beach towels and blunts ready, and enjoy the island sunset with her.

I have to back this guy up...no pick up line needed from Chute. I mean, we don't know if we're getting off the island alive. I highly doubt our significant others would hold us accountable for our actions...IF they ever found out.:thumbsup

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Significant others...??!?!

Why are you staring at me waiting for a pick up line? Shouldn't you be out gathering wood for a fire?

LOL! Touche, 34% Capper!

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

She says she smokes thus there would be no Pick Up line from me because as long as she smokes she will never have the good fortune of being able to go on a date with me

IF she does stop smoking then either of these:

"I am a great cook so how about I cook you some dinner and then make you some eggs in the morning - would you like them scrambled or fertilized?"

OR

"Roses are Red, I think you have Class, Let's get together sometime, And I'll fuck you in your ass!"

I can see her knees getting weak now and her body turning into Puddy after reading this

So if she Smokes....It's very easy...no pick up lines needed

But she might ask...." Is that a pack of Cigarettes in your pocket " or are you just glad to see me.

No, It's a Pack of Cigarettes... Bingo !!:+waving-5

mofome

Banned
Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you u

Re: If you were stuck on a deserted Island with Sweded, what pick up line would you u

plead the 5th.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i am sure i would have visually raped her 10 times in the first 1/2 hour we were stuck on the island together, not sure i woulda had enough energy left to even attempt the pick up

i am sure i would have visually raped her 10 times in the first 1/2 hour we were stuck on the island together, not sure i woulda had enough energy left to even attempt the pick up

:houra
Up until just now...I thought I was the only person that used that expression!! I also use "visually violated".

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:houra
Up until just now...I thought I was the only person that used that expression!! I also use "visually violated".

no, you are not the only distrubed 1 here 91023i2ndw;l

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

Swede lost my luv

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know swede, I had no idea, but there was a rattlesnake on the island, good news, I killed it, bad news, it bit me when I was taking a leak over there, could you suck the poison out?

OF...:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

me: Hey there beatiful, let me ask you something do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Swede: huh??

me: Enough to break the ice, how you doin im 5 star

On a deserted island...would they really need a line?

Exactly. Give it up willingly or get punched in the head till you pass out. Either way, it's gonna happen.

That's what you meant, right?

:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Exactly. Give it up willingly or get punched in the head till you pass out. Either way, it's gonna happen.

:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD

so your saying you would rape a girl if you were on a deserted island?

:+clueless

Would current or any laws exist on a deserted island with only two people inhabiting it? What's rape?

:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD

The Devil

EOG Master

ERRR....EXCUSE MW CUTIE.......BUT REMEMBER THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN YOU SAID......."I WOULDN'T DO YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN ON EARTH"?

WELL TAKE A LOOK AROUND...........

You know swede, I had no idea, but there was a rattlesnake on the island, good news, I killed it, bad news, it bit me when I was taking a leak over there, could you suck the poison out?

OF...:cheers

Very nice...you come off as a hero and a victim in need of saving all at the same time. Froggie here knows what women want. :thumbsup

me: Hey there beatiful, let me ask you something do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Swede: huh??

me: Enough to break the ice, how you doin im 5 star

LOL! I'm tellin' ya....if you came up to me in a bar and said this, I would let you buy me a drink for sure! IF I were single, of course. I am a sucker for cheesy pick up lines...as long as the guys is trying to make me laugh...not being serious...then they're just sad.

:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD :ShrinkD

Okay creepy...what I meant was: If it's just me an him...is a line needed? All he really has to do is sit there and wait for me to get lonely or build a hut and wait for it to rain.

ERRR....EXCUSE MW CUTIE.......BUT REMEMBER THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN YOU SAID......."I WOULDN'T DO YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN ON EARTH"?

WELL TAKE A LOOK AROUND...........

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

Excellent point!

Please stop using this emoticon-->:ShrinkD

Okay creepy...what I meant was: If it's just me an him...is a line needed? All he really has to do is sit there and wait for me to get lonely or build a hut and wait for it to rain.

I knew what you meant. = )

Please stop using this emoticon-->:ShrinkD

I can't. It's the best one of the emoticons on the main post page. And nobody else ever seems to use it. Gotta give it some work.

:ShrinkD

Ken, you are one hell of a dancer. ;)