Name something you cannot accept about a woman you are trying to date?

Re: Name something you cannot accept about a woman you are trying to date?

You still didn't answer my question...what the hell have you been sticking your dick in that would put you at risk of getting fleas?

It may have been an attempt at humor.

Although, it wouldn't take too much brain power to figure out that you don't necessarily need to stick you dick into anything to have a bug on it. Some people have mites or fleas coming from pets that can lodge in their hair on top of their head. What do you think they are sticking their heads into?

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I don't like women who use 4 letter words.... such as DON'T, STOP, and QUIT.

It is all in the order of use. Such as ,"You can't QUIT munching now so DON'T STOP until I tell you to."

It may have been an attempt at humor.

Although, it wouldn't take too much brain power to figure out that you don't necessarily need to stick you dick into anything to have a bug on it. Some people have mites or fleas coming from pets that can lodge in their hair on top of their head. What do you think they are sticking their heads into?

Dude, I've had a lot of pets they've gotten fleas from time to time. The worst infestation I've ever had only cost me a few bites on the ankle. I guess my question should have been: what are you getting your pubic hair close enough to that might have fleas? In any case, I was just bustin' your balls (no pun intended.)

Dude, I've had a lot of pets they've gotten fleas from time to time. The worst infestation I've ever had only cost me a few bites on the ankle. I guess my question should have been: what are you getting your pubic hair close enough to that might have fleas? In any case, I was just bustin' your balls (no pun intended.)

I thought I explained, I don't have pubic hairs. Preventive maintenance. I have been camping and slept in the tent in the nude. I don't have to worry about bringing home half the insect population of Yellowstone from situations like this. It has nothing to do with who/where I'm "putting it".

Never took anything personally, hope you didn't either. Just havin fun. ;)

I thought I explained, I don't have pubic hairs. Preventive maintenance. I have been camping and slept in the tent in the nude. I don't have to worry about bringing home half the insect population of Yellowstone from situations like this. It has nothing to do with who/where I'm "putting it".

Never took anything personally, hope you didn't either. Just havin fun. ;)

Oh boy...I meant the place where your dark and curlies should be! :doh1

Well, I guess our love affair could never work. I refuse to go hairless and hairless men gross me out. I love to be friends, but you better watch it...crabs can jump 30 feet and you just never know about us hairy people. :devil:

Oh boy...I meant the place where your dark and curlies should be! :doh1

Well, I guess our love affair could never work. I refuse to go hairless and hairless men gross me out. I love to be friends, but you better watch it...crabs can jump 30 feet and you just never know about us hairy people. :devil:

LOL, it's a matter of personal preference, you're sticking to yours, I'm sticking to mine. And let's hope those crabs don't stick to either of us!

Smooth Skin
Exotic eyes
Small of the back

My 3 favorite physical features of a woman.

Smoking
Very visable tats
Insecurity
Lack of common sense/street smarts

LOL, it's a matter of personal preference, you're sticking to yours, I'm sticking to mine. And let's hope those crabs don't stick to either of us!

Smooth Skin
Exotic eyes
Small of the back

My 3 favorite physical features of a woman.

Man did you screw up...I happen to have a condition called "sway back" which actually means that the small of my back is TOO pronounced.

Man did you screw up...I happen to have a condition called "sway back" which actually means that the small of my back is TOO pronounced.

Little bit of an ego there maam?
I screwed up?? How's that? I can't date you?

Little bit of an ego there maam?
I screwed up?? How's that? I can't date you?

I was joking about you screwing up...you know...because we were e-fighting about body hair.

And it's no ego thing. It's an actual condition that causes me much back pain.

I was joking about you screwing up...you know...because we were e-fighting about body hair.

And it's no ego thing. It's an actual condition that causes me much back pain.

I know, messin with ya. Clearly, we'd make better pen pals though. LOL

Clearly. Should I start spraying my posts with perfume for you?

Clearly. Should I start spraying my posts with perfume for you?

Nah, I can walk into Nordstrom's and get that.

Your combination of honesty, playful sarcasm, and sense of humor that you have portrayed should suffice.