O's @ Cubs.... Mofo, get your kleenex ready!!

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Mofo get that kleenex ready pal! Cubbies are going to have you in tears after the O's get whooped in the Windy City!!!

12io4j2w90

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: O's @ Cubs.... Mofo, get your kleenex ready!!

Mo's going down....been watiing all year for Marshall to get his shot in rotation again, i expect him to take advantage..

mofome

Banned

you guys must be kidding yourselves. +120 tonight and +164 tomorrow is like free loot!

:houra:houra:houra

Mo - never bet against the Cubs home winning streak. Sage baseball advice here.

mofome

Banned

Mo - never bet against the Cubs home winning streak. Sage baseball advice here.

The Cubs don't face the Os often, no trends can shed light into whats about to happen to the Cubbies tonight.

:pop:

The Cubs don't face the Os often, no trends can shed light into whats about to happen to the Cubbies tonight.

:pop:

What do you mean? Cubs are 32-8 at home with a 14-game winning streak. Until they lose, why throw money away?

mofome

Banned

What do you mean? Cubs are 32-8 at home with a 14-game winning streak. Until they lose, why throw money away?

How many of those games were against the unstoppable force that is the Os? Answer me that.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mo's going down....been watiing all year for Marshall to get his shot in rotation again, i expect him to take advantage..

I know dude.... what happens if Marshall looks good for his 2 starts this week? Who comes out of rotation? Gallagher has been pitching real good so you cant take him out. We are paying Marquis too much money and he has put together 3-4 decent/good starts in a row. He wasnt great vs Sox but wind was howling out.... should be interesting.

As for you MOFO.... you are throwing money down the drain pal!!

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Cubs have NEVER lost to the O's at home. :houra

Of course they have never played. 12io4j2w90

The Os tried to give us Marshall but we said :nono We wanted him on the Cubs for this very night.

:+excited-

5 star bomb

EOG Master

The Os tried to give us Marshall but we said :nono We wanted him on the Cubs for this very night.

:+excited-

yup... and you guys will see tonight why you were dumb for passing up on this stud southpaw!

12io4j2w90

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I got a few bucks on the Os tonight....i just think they have a better pitcher AND the Cubs might have a bit of a letdown after playing a 'world series type' of series vs the good guys.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I got a few bucks on the Os tonight....i just think they have a better pitcher AND the Cubs might have a bit of a letdown after playing a 'world series type' of series vs the good guys.

Orioles have the better pitcher throwing tonight?? That is news to me...

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

There is no doubt that the Os have the better pitcher on the hill tonight, but the better bats are obviously with the cubs.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Orioles have the better pitcher throwing tonight?? That is news to me...

12io4j2w90

I couldn't find any stats on the guy who's pitching for Chi. Says he's a relief pitcher, how good can he be if he's not a starter?

mofome

Banned

I couldn't find any stats on the guy who's pitching for Chi. Says he's a relief pitcher, how good can he be if he's not a starter?

Marshall is a 4th/5th starter in the nl, a long reliever in the AL.

Pulling for the O's; Astros need all the help they can get. . . .But, uh, I don't think I'll be doing any wagering on this contest tonight, buddy. . . .

5 star bomb

EOG Master

he is solid dude... will be a good #3 sp in nl for many years to come. would be also a good #3 or 4 in al