Shrink-SSI challenge

Timetopay

EOG Master
I saw the fraud challenged you to a 200 unit bet and he slithered out of here with his tail between his legs again.

What was the offical wager between the 2 of you?

Re: Shrink-SSI challenge

TTP,

I don't want to hurt someone when he is already down.

I don't expect to see a penny from him either...

It's all good...

ballwonder

EOG Master

He took a 7 day week off when he missed a play the other day that's all. He said if a play lost he would take a self imposed ban from posting for 7 days.

Timetopay

EOG Master

except that wasnt it ball but thanks

He bet Shrink I think a grand that he could run with his systems and get up to 200 units. Well since then he has lost like 120 units.

He also has gotten booted from RX for trying to sell this system.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

He bet Shrink I think a grand that he could run with his systems and get up to 200 units. Well since then he has lost like 120 units.

4 real? wow

:pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master

No I know that part TTP, I thought MC meant why SSI has not been posting the past few days. Hope the family is well.

cheapseats

EOG Master

"I don't expect to see a penny from him either..."

How do you feel now silly system ignorramos...

Timetopay

EOG Master

"I don't expect to see a penny from him either..."

How do you feel now silly system ignorramos...

exactly. Shrink saying that now shows he knows the guy is a fool.He knew it wasnt going to work but through the guy a bone.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

There was a 200 unit cahllenge. The season is not over with yet but it will be hard for him to make it up as he has abandoned a lot of his systems and plays.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

add this to cd329 and jyd.....

Sorry but I am not an SSI follower or a ghost. I'm just confirming that SSI had touted a Shrink challenge and has now side stepped away from it. Additionally was stating that the MLB seson is not over with and that we shouldn't be bashing someone when they still have a small chance of succeceding or that you should'nt bash somenone when they have self imposed banishment. If your going to bash someone then be a man and do it when they can respond.