Terpsgirl and Sportsgirl....two Steelers fans

mofome

Banned
My darling friend has signed up here, she loves the terps and the steelers. Not sure that this board needs more steelers fans, but terpsgirl is as fine a young lady as ive had the pleasure of meeting; just dont piss her off during a MD or steelers game when shes having beers.

:nono

also don't talk shit while playing Yatzee.

:pop:

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Terpsgirl and Sportsgirl....two Steelers fan

another steelers fan.... 2348ji23e

WVU

EOG Master

I was a Terp my Freshman year. I Had an absolute blast. Mo are you trying to win the referral contest?

mofome

Banned

I was a Terp my Freshman year. I Had an absolute blast. Mo are you trying to win the referral contest?

I haven't even seen that thread, just read raiders make a reference to it. If there is one, i aint in it. If i was, we would just put the money towards another contest. I like these people here because it makes my days mo betta. I get to work while hanging out with friends...this is a concept i could get used to.

:D

WVU

EOG Master

I haven't even seen that thread, just read raiders make a reference to it. If there is one, i aint in it. If i was, we would just put the money towards another contest. I like these people here because it makes my days mo betta. I get to work while hanging out with friends...this is a concept i could get used to.

:D

LOL. I read somewhere when Ken was giving away $500 for the most referrals through June and July I believe. You would win this without trying me thinks.

:cheers

terpsgirl

EOG Member
Re: Terpsgirl and Sportsgirl....two Steelers fans

Hey Mo and everyone! I'm excited to be on...I'll try not to get too crazy until the Steelers beat the skins this year:houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

My darling friend has signed up here, she loves the terps and the steelers. Not sure that this board needs more steelers fans, but terpsgirl is as fine a young lady as ive had the pleasure of meeting; just dont piss her off during a MD or steelers game when shes having beers.

:nono

also don't talk shit while playing Yatzee.

604 is my high score, i think its still in the box for a keep sake

mofome

Banned

:+textinb3 I'm about 5-8, blonde hair, blue eyes and HUGE boobs ;) Ask mo...he knows me.

Terps, if you ever text me to ask if you can say boobs on the forum again i will put you on post-review. boobs is a favorite words of our degenerate world.

91023i2ndw;l

you're probably in bed, but im surprised you didnt talk shit to tuckman about his yatz score.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

talk about a steel curtain!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i didnt see this post until raiders quoted it. needless to say, i was scrolling down as quickly as possible when i first saw the pic. I need to ice my finger down.

mofome

Banned

Nov. 3rd, baby!!!!! I'll be around, if you and Mo don't mind! :cheers

there is no way i could handle this situation. there is a steelers bar near where we live and no redskins bar. its ridiculous enough already.

2348ji23e

there is no way i could handle this situation. there is a steelers bar near where we live and no redskins bar. its ridiculous enough already.

2348ji23e

OK - then I'll leave you and your girlfriend alone and come up another time! :cheers

Nance throws in a little tude. Women are an interesting bunch; Raiders gets one step closer.
I do not have "tude". I made a statement because I felt two Steelers fans during the game where the Redskins loose just might me too much for you to handle. I leave you in the company of the one who is closer 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

I do not have "tude". I made a statement because I felt two Steelers fans during the game where the Redskins loose just might me too much for you to handle. I leave you in the company of the one who is closer 12io4j2w90

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i used to like the steelers when they won the super bowl. this year i am a giants fan though.

gosh lots of pretty women here. i like big women and that girl in the yellow steeler tee shirt is my style.

i just hope they do not turn out to be men pretending to be women like my last cyber relationship.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Have I mentioned that I feel you have been eating just a little too much popcorn lately - and, well, it's starting to show.

When you're a Redskin fan, depression usually sets in and the result is gluttony.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

I will buy you more popcorn, Mo. You're gonna need it.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Did I like MISS something today :+clueless

Let me get this right...Now there is a Terpsgirl...and she is with Mo ????

Can't be , this is like a joke...right ??

Like Terpsgirl is Really Sportsgirl

No, sweetie. Terpsgirl is Mo's real-life girlfriend - I'm just his fake one from online. :cheers

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Hey Mo, how does this get ya? The best thing to ever happen to the Redskins came from Notre Dame. Joe Theisman.

mofome

Banned

terpsgirl is one of my best friends from home. we should probably get her a name change since we already have sportsgirl, but her and i were each lacking creativity when coming up with her name.