gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzinger.

Apple

Banned
This was a request from one of my favorite posters around.. I know present to you the lovely Nicole Scherzinger..

Re: gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzinger.

Does body make up for face?. . . .Tough room to play. . . .6

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzinger.

Does body make up for face?. . . .Tough room to play. . . .6

NOOOOOOOOOOOO - my thoughts exactly

GREAT body - long and lean and sexy curves. love her hair, too

but her face looks like she tried to stop te Bus in "Speed" and because of that she goes from damn near perfect to what 4625 gives her - about a 6

LOVE the Maxim cover pic - but not much else

give her 10 years and she will be FRIGHTFUL to look at - not that i would ask anyone to do that

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Re: gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzin

Re: gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzin

:rolleyes:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

8.5..... body is absolutely insane

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

8.5 is good.

I would have given her a higher score if there wasnt' a guy in one of the pics.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

6 may be a bit low, ill say 7.

Especially since there are a few 9s in her group

mofome

Banned

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

8.5 is good.

I would have given her a higher score if there wasnt' a guy in one of the pics.

looking at most pix there is a guy in them, too, in a bikini and swimsuit

9.6 . I'm not sure if you guys are homos or racist. Look at that body. Only my e-love and long distance love look better. I'm assuming that the numbers are transposed on that 5.9.

Just went up to 9.7 after looking at that picture showing that she's very flexible. :thumbsup

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Just went up to 9.7 after looking at that picture showing that she's very flexible. :thumbsup

yes that picture too.... wow im in love with her 12io4j2w90

yes that picture too.... wow im in love with her 12io4j2w90
Gotta agree and it's worth another look.

rjt721

EOG Master

9.6 . I'm not sure if you guys are homos or racist. Look at that body. Only my e-love and long distance love look better. I'm assuming that the numbers are transposed on that 5.9.
Agreed, she's awesome. Insane body, very exotic look, and there's nothing wrong with her face. Solid 9.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

neither one - and her body is awesome - but her face is AWFUL

body is a 10! face is a 4 or 5 at best

Apple

Banned

Changing my vote to 8.9

I'm sorry but she is not all that.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

A face that was made for make-up...! The difference is so dramatic here that it is scary. I'd give her a 7.8, as the body as all have agreed is worthwhile exploring at length. We also seem to have a case of dramatic shifts in breast size. The shot of her laying sideways makes them look downright small, but others pump them up.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

7 tops face just doesn't match the body

rjt721

EOG Master

I had my suspicions prior to this, but I'm now fully convinced this forum is littered with queers. 5's and 6's? Get the fuck out of here.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

even though i prefer big girls and marion bartoli i once saw a pussycat dolls concert on television and had to pleasure myself to the lead singer. plus she is more flexible than my blow up girlfriend sheila so i will give her a 9.25.

The Devil

EOG Master

GET THE BAG............

roseman

EOG Dedicated

8 and climbing...

7.2, I would have gone 8 but snatch size does matter. I think you could drive PT Cruiser between those legs

Her face looks really long from some angles...but the girl is gorgeous. She thinks she's a better singer than she really is, but she's gorgeous. I have to give her a 7.9 on the face, but her body is about a 12...so she gets a 9.95

What's wrong with so many of you?

She has a face that only her Mother could love...:doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

What's wrong with so many of you?

She has a face that only her Mother could love...:doh1

And "RJT" - for some reason

WORLD-CLASS body - but the argument of what is more important a great face or a great body proves FACE is more important because she has sooooooooooooooo much makeup on in the pix she looks semi-decent in and awful in pix where she has little on that you know first thing in the morning she FRIGHTFUL to (try an) look at

She is perfect for DOGGIE - this way you don't have to look at her face