Do I need posters anonymous?

I came to EOG on June 4th with 2 posts to my credit, I now am a mere 23 posts from 1,000 - do I need poster anonymous? :confused

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Do I need posters anonymous?

I was where you were at one time, then I just started making trouble and keeping myself interested.

:)

Sportsgirl,

Once you begin starting new threads in "The Asylum," most health professionals would become concerned.

You're not there yet. We'll monitor it.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

Christ sportsgirl, you don't need pa, you can quit cold turkey if you need to. Look for support from you sig-other if need be. If he/she ( I hope) is a chronic poster like you, maybe you can do it together. You are way too good looking to be lock down on a computer without a webcam site. So either go all the way and get a webcam site to make money or just quit cold turkey with the help of your family.

Having said that, really if you do quit, get in the habit of e-mailing me pics.:devil:

Christ sportsgirl, you don't need pa, you can quit cold turkey if you need to. Look for support from you sig-other if need be. If he/she ( I hope) is a chronic poster like you, maybe you can do it together. You are way too good looking to be lock down on a computer without a webcam site. So either go all the way and get a webcam site to make money or just quit cold turkey with the help of your family.

Having said that, really if you do quit, get in the habit of e-mailing me pics.:devil:
Rage - I.Love.You ::LMAO::

WVU

EOG Master

I have had imagination sex with both Sweded and Sportsgirl and I am not telling which one was better.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

that alone should get you banned from eog, such animal cruelty subjecting any animal to wear steelers sports wear. that dog must hate you....

that alone should get you banned from eog, such animal cruelty subjecting any animal to wear steelers sports wear. that dog must hate you....

:cheers :cheers

That's okay. You should see what happens when SHE loses a bet!! :+textinb3

That is one proud and grateful dog, having been properly brought up to love one of the finest franchises in the NFL. The end.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

You see...this is why I don't learn gambling stuff. That way I can look at this and say: "Yay! I'm in the positive!!!!" and not get my feelers hurt. :thumbsup

I usually go for the underdog, with the under. I see no reason to change that method of playing at this point.

ha! that picture made me laugh, i have a favre jersey for my dog...:thumbsup

Should I post the picture of Miss Sporty after assuring me that the Squeelers would beat my Pats last year again? I mean...she IS being a bully. :devil:

Get rid of that thing now or this could get ugly. I had third-degree burns on my hands from the Pats coozie :mad:

Hi, I'm Sportsgirl...I heart Mo and I'm about as smart as Anothony Smith!

*runs fast*

I vote "yes" cause you have been neglecting me at home.

and I'm prettier tha Mo.

the end.