Mofome..Grading Contests

Mofome,

You should include a sample standardized format of how you want the bets posted with each contest. Right now, the bets are listed all sorts of ways..

This would make grading less of a nightmare..

mofome

Banned
Re: Mofome..Grading Contests

yeah i just want to make some things that are fun; typically i miss some obvious things that could have made my job easier and thing a bit more clear for those participating.

You don't have to become the soup Nazi. Cuts down on time; cuts down on grading errors.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

moefome is a good guy and knows his sports. even if he sends me lots of stalker messages. good job sending your american boys to the tournament this year mister jones.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

you may want to go to a doctor and get that hand looked at mister jones. they have newer more advanced prosthetics these days and i am worried a seagull will mess in your eye one day and you will try and scratch it. my buddy robbie has a plastic hand that he can play grand theft auto with on the internet. he is not my buddy anymore since he did not send me the beegees albums i won from him though. i can not do anything though since i am afraid to leave the house.