What do you think of this 3-team parlay??

PO69

EOG Master
Astros
Yankees
Angels

I thought about adding Cubs and/or Boston to it.

It is alot of chalk, but Angels get there easily as will Houston. I wont bet much on it, maybe $100 or so. Should I make it a 4 teamer for the hell of it?

mofome

Banned
Re: What do you think of this 3-team parlay??

I prefer the Houston over the the Houston side, but the big favs look fine. That being said, i bet i can beat your 3 teamer with one of my own.

oij213490

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

3 huge favs.

whats your question?

watch out for ervin on the road.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

parlays are not a smart choice mister player. i know you are angry about rudy huxtable growing up pretty but you should not chase your money based on your emotions. i went three and oh today and my favorite marion bartoli won as well. perhaps you just do not like the skinny girls. i hear you there. i like them chunky. i hope you are not a rudy galendo man. either way i will not judge.

PO69

EOG Master

I am sure that you can beat it and we can both win at the same time. Mine will win easier that is for sure.

I got $25 that says that I will win my 3 teamer over yours, but you cant take these games

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I prefer the Houston over the the Houston side, but the big favs look fine. That being said, i bet i can beat your 3 teamer with one of my own.

oij213490

no bradley or hamilton most likely tonight.

astros will score tho.

Why do a 3-team parlay when we have an 8-teamer already going here tonight for $100.

IMO you got one right but thats just IMO

Ever wonder way books keep putting parlays up???

Good Luck

PO69

EOG Master

Ok well I am betting most of money tonight on Houston and LA straight, but I did throw in a $69 4-teamer parlay for good measure

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Astros
Yankees
Angels

I thought about adding Cubs and/or Boston to it.

It is alot of chalk, but Angels get there easily as will Houston. I wont bet much on it, maybe $100 or so. Should I make it a 4 teamer for the hell of it?

For a moment I thought perhaps someone else had my ticket...but that ain't it. :+textinb3

PO69

EOG Master

I know his record.

Why not take on of these huge favs on the runline instead of a 3 team parlay

Well I did take the Angels on the runline in the straight bet.

I cant do it with Houston since they are at home