EOG FORUM Vs RX FORUM CONFLICT

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
I realise there are many immature Posters on both sites but that doesnt justify the bad feeling and derogatory Posts made by more than a few. Quiet why a level headed Person should take sides as if in a Civil War scenario is hard to fathom when enjoyment can be had visiting both, in fact that is probably what the silent majority does.

Bans seem to bring the worst out in Posters with their once accolades for Mods turned on its head into venomous attacks, the mods themselves could show some decorum by not taking part in such nonsense. Personally I have no beef at being banned as it was deserved like 99% of them are but for a mod like Coco to chime in that I'm not banned ( I cannot access the site) and that I'm getting paid by EOG for posting ( I wish ) hardly shows the Mans best attributes.

While most of my posting was done at the RX that doesnt mean I dont frequent EOG or other sites, its just my typing is so slow I literally havent time to post at multiple sites like some People. All this trivial baiting to and fro detracts Posters from what essentially the two sites are for, exchange of opinions on Sports Betting and a better understanding of Betting, anyone from the Bookmaking fraternity must be in stitches reading these pages instead of worrying. Lets all get back to basics, its whats made both sites a success in the past. :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: EOG FORUM Vs RX FORUM CONFLICT

NO ONE wins in a pissing match between sites and posters - NO ONE - and the sooner everyone realized that the better

mofome

Banned

I don't know who coco is or why this person would state anything thats untrue, but you aren't likely to run into any such problems here. To be perfectly honest, i could give a rats dick what therx is doing and i don't want to host anything negative about them here. therx is a web site, eog is a web site, neither one of them is anything on their own. what makes the sites great is obviously the posters and what the owner allows to take place on his site. each site has a number of great posters and some that are worthless, the only semi-difficult thing is dealing with those that are intentionally disruptive and conduct themselves in a manner that regularly takes away from the enjoyment others are able to have. all these things are so simple that its absurd; talk about sports, talk about capping, make some jokes, talk about your day, flirt with the girls, take a break from the real world, try to learn, try to help, and treat people well. thats it. If someone at therx is an assbag, so be it. if someone here is an assbag, let me know. if you think i am an assbag
oij213490

gl with your action tonight WINBET.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

when you have SCUMBAGS like BADCO badmouthing this place and the posters, it does not help the situation. He is incredibly niave and stupid. Hey that is ok but he is filled with hate, mouths off way too much and does not know what he is talking about. That is a bad combo right there.

WVU

EOG Master

I used to hate the forum wars, but I am beginning to embrace them. Nonetheless, good post Winbet

Apple

Banned

when you have SCUMBAGS like BADCO badmouthing this place and the posters, it does not help the situation. He is incredibly niave and stupid. Hey that is ok but he is filled with hate, mouths off way too much and does not know what he is talking about. That is a bad combo right there.

Thats all that idiot does.. You would think he is getting paid by them to talk shit about this place as much as he does..

Other posters do it too but at least sometimes they say something that has substance, piece of shit badco just says the same thing over and over..

I used to hate the forum wars, but I am beginning to embrace them. Nonetheless, good post Winbet

Forum wars are undoubtably great ratings boosters for both sites. The owners love the money and the posters love the drama. Embrace the obvious and enjoy the entertainment.

:party

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Thats all that idiot does.. You would think he is getting paid by them to talk shit about this place as much as he does..

Other posters do it too but at least sometimes they say something that has substance, piece of shit badco just says the same thing over and over..

Gyno, you are right on. BADCo obviously has no life at all. Now he is all over the WV situation and he can add him to his long list to say the same thing over and over and over again. The kid has issues man. Everytime you want to glance over there he is piling on the same old hate. Maybe he was not hugged as a child?? Gyno good point that this idiot never adds any substance.

Apple

Banned

BadCo tries too hard to fit in over there.. I was told that by other posters a long time ago and now it's easy to see..

His opinion is irrelevant anyway, at least to me it is..

mofome

Banned

I don't even know who badco is. My fav poster i see over there a lot is Buster and i think he may think that im a ***got. unclear.

:houra

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

BadCo tries too hard to fit in over there.. I was told that by other posters a long time ago and now it's easy to see..

I would say that is exactly true. Nobody is listening after the 150 time repeating the same thing. He does NOT gamble or is much of a sports fan either. Ridiculous. He is so incredibly niave too, and not street smart.

mofome

Banned

Forum wars are undoubtably great ratings boosters for both sites. The owners love the money and the posters love the drama. Embrace the obvious and enjoy the entertainment.

:party

forum wars suck balls.

12io4j2w90

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Who cares about forum wars. I might read all forums but only post at EOG!!!!!!

Take out Bad Co's name and replace it with 5 Star Stiff. Is there a day he doesn't knock the Rx? And his opinions are very irrelevant. And no one is trying to fit in here harder than him.

And yes, I'll call his ass out every day until he pays.

Personally I have no beef at being banned as it was deserved like 99% of them are but for a mod like Coco to chime in that I'm not banned ( I cannot access the site) and that I'm getting paid by EOG for posting ( I wish ) hardly shows the Mans best attributes.

Banned?

:doh1

well gyn, if you are getting some coin to post over here, its all good.

i had been wondering where the old geezer winbet ran away to, and looks like for now hes found a home here.

:ShrinkD

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

seeing the letters rx gives me the heebie jeebies because it reminds me of drugs. i only take those when i get angry. i looked over there but got scared because i am very antidrug. plus there are some neato guys here who accept me more for who i am without judging. i like to get along with other people even though i am afraid to meet them in person. i get panic attacks. i like the name eog better even though sometimes i am slightly dislexic and see it as ego. i do not have an ego. even chunky girls would not like me. that is why i enjoy watching star trek and playing army men.

The Devil

EOG Master

agree winbet......no one wins in a pissing contest, but it's been going on for years and will probably go on for many more years......