question for the munchkin man

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated
what is the munchkin man's opinion of those that blow up abortion clinics and shoot physicians that perform abortions ?

Re: question for the munchkin man

I think the Munchkin Man has to make contact with The Munchkin Man in order to have the Munchkin Man provide an answer to the question.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Munchy, is that covered in the book of Luke,Matthew or in the book, "MY PET GOAT"????

ouch

EOG Dedicated

It is said that when you start to refer to yourself in the third person, a form of mental illness is beginning to set in.

Let's do the math! 1,013 posts. An average of 5 third party references per post. That's a lot of mental illness.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

what is the munchkin man's opinion of those that blow up abortion clinics and shoot physicians that perform abortions ?

Greetings:

Here it comes!

The Munchkin Man's answer you've all been waiting for has finally arrived.

So grab a handful of popcorn.

And let those who have eyes...................

Read on!

The Munchkin Man does not endorse the use of physical violence against any doctor who performs abortions.

The Munchkin Man does not endorse the use of physical violence against anybody who facilitates the performance of abortions.

This would include any nurses and any other support personnel who happen to work at an abortion clinic.

There is a right way and a wrong way to fight against the murderers of unborn children and the accessories to those murders.

The use of physical violence against them is not the right way.

On the other hand......................

When the Munchkin Man reads about an abortion clinic being bombed, blown up, or burned down....................

And if the building was empty.................

And nobody got injured or killed.................

The Munchkin Man will admit that he smiles and sleeps better that night.

For a good deed has truly been done.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

It is said that when you start to refer to yourself in the third person, a form of mental illness is beginning to set in.

Let's do the math! 1,013 posts. An average of 5 third party references per post. That's a lot of mental illness.

Now you know how the Munchkin Man got on disability.

Munchkin Man

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i am on disability too munchkin man. lots of government cheese as mommy says to gamble with. your post was too hard to read though. sometimes i have dyslexia. it is a mild form and not nearly as bad as my agoraphobic but when text is laid out wrong i can not read it.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Now you know how the Munchkin Man got on disability.

Munchkin Man

The sad part is that i have heard this from what i feel could be a very reliable source. You chiseling off the gov't with your fake disability and what is best,, you think like a neocon thief, and are very anti middle class. Klinger would be very proud.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Munchy...how can you understand all those lies and fairy tales in Church?? OOPS...I get it...you DON'T..that's why you like going so much!!