Since u granted everyone ammunity and released the bans

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Since u granted everyone ammunity and released the bans

Not everyone was granted amnesty Tuckman.

The terms were they had to email a mod or Shrink and explain WHY we should lift it and then it would be decided whether they were allowed back or not.

Not everyone was granted amnesty Tuckman.

The terms were they had to email a mod or Shrink and explain WHY we should lift it and then it would be decided whether they were allowed back or not.

youve gotta be kidding me...

Yes, AAO.

Why shouldn't a banned poster make their case for lifting the ban?

Yes, AAO.

Why shouldn't a banned poster make their case for lifting the ban?

Jimmy,

What are we in second grade? I can just hear it now " Write me a 100 word essay telling me why you shouldnt talk while the teachers talking"

So lame man.

If it would have been me and I was gonna grant ammnesity to everyone just unbann everyone and if they come back and mess up...reban them.

Jimmy,

What are we in second grade? I can just hear it now " Write me a 100 word essay telling me why you shouldnt talk while the teachers talking"

So lame man.

If it would have been me and I was gonna grant ammnesity to everyone just unbann everyone and if they come back and mess up...reban them.
There have been very, very few banned in the past (almost) 3 years. A handful at most.

"Everyone" may be 3 or 4 guys that have moved on anyway...

WVU

EOG Master

Can someone write me a short 50 word essay on the history of Andrew and EOG?

I wasnt disagreeing with you on how many people were banned just in the manner it was handeled. However if it was only a handful of people I also dont see a reason to make them write anything.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I was one.

How exactly do you get banned or post reviewed for being negative at a free speech website? 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

TTP is HOF he should never be on PR.

:+excited-

Blondie

EOG Master

Can someone write me a short 50 word essay on the history of Andrew and EOG?

Andrew worked for EOG. Things happened that should not have happened and thus, Andrew no longer works for EOG. Words were said on both sides, threats were made, issues were brought up. All is over and it has been dropped. Everyone involved has moved on, and life resumes post drama.

There you go exactly 50 words :D

As long as it's possible to make some sort or semi-English word out of it, you have to let it pass, Frog, or you'll have a new full-time job around here. . . .

Blondie

EOG Master

I was one.

How exactly do you get banned or post reviewed for being negative at a free speech website? 2348ji23e

There is a fine line between freedom of speech and abusing that freedom. When that freedom is abused then there is recourse.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

As long as it's possible to make some sort or semi-English word out of it, you have to let it pass, Frog, or you'll have a new full-time job around here. . . .

Good point. But this one was way out there, and keys are too far apart for a mistype. Unless you were born in an agloo, or some remote asland, you should at least have basic spelling down or you may be perceived as an adiot.

OF...:thumbsup

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

There is a fine line between freedom of speech and abusing that freedom. When that freedom is abused then there is recourse.

Since we seem to be defining freedoms and the lines in sand, what are the actions or posts that may be considered abuse? We already know what the recourse is.

Simple version: At today's EOG, what will get you banned?

OF...:+waving-5

Blondie

EOG Master

Aside from the spammers, it is very difficult to get banned from EOG.

There really are not set guidelines that result in banning if crossed, it is determined on a case by case basis by the staff.

Finance

EOG Veteran

Good point. But this one was way out there, and keys are too far apart for a mistype. Unless you were born in an agloo, or some remote asland, you should at least have basic spelling down or you may be perceived as an adiot.

OF...:thumbsup

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
Love it Frog - just saw this thread and was going to comment on the same thing - please at least pay attention to the thread title people!!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Aside from the spammers, it is very difficult to get banned from EOG.

There really are not set guidelines that result in banning if crossed, it is determined on a case by case basis by the staff.

Simple verison: A witch hunt.

The staff determining...

Thanks Blondie...OF :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Simple verison: A witch hunt.

The staff determining...

Thanks Blondie...OF :cheers

Nah, usually there is one or two of us that do not think the poster should be banned and are not afraid to argue our point. So it is similar to court, whichever side argues the best case or whichever side gets tired of arguing first :+textinb3

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Nah, usually there is one or two of us that do not think the poster should be banned and are not afraid to argue our point. So it is similar to court, whichever side argues the best case or whichever side gets tired of arguing first :+textinb3

I see, wait one moment, I need to put these on...

OK, I Belee dat.

OF...:+waving-5

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO

Considering there are very few people (not including spammers) banned it does seem to be working fairly well.

One of the funniest movies of all time! From this scene:

<DT>VILLAGER #1: <DD>We have found a witch. May we burn her? </DD><DT>CROWD: <DD>Burn her! Burn! Burn her! Burn her! <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>How do you know she is a witch? <DT>VILLAGER #2: <DD>She looks like one. <DT>CROWD: <DD>Right! Yeah! Yeah! <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>Bring her forward. <DT>WITCH: <DD>I'm not a witch. I'm not a witch. <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>Uh, but you are dressed as one. </DD><DT>WITCH: <DD>They dressed me up like this. <DT>CROWD: <DD>Augh, we didn't! We didn't... <DT>WITCH: <DD>And this isn't my nose. It's a false one. <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>Well? <DT>VILLAGER #1: <DD>Well, we did do the nose. <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>The nose? <DT>VILLAGER #1: <DD>And the hat, but she is a witch! <DT>VILLAGER #2: <DD>Yeah! <DT>CROWD: <DD>We burn her! Right! Yeaaah! Yeaah! <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>Did you dress her up like this? <DT>VILLAGER #1: <DD>No! <DT>VILLAGER #1: <DD>Yes, a bit. </DD>VILLAGER #3: She has got a wart.
<DT> <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>What makes you think she is a witch? <DT>VILLAGER #3: <DD>Well, she turned me into a newt. <DT>BEDEVERE: <DD>A newt? <DT>VILLAGER #3: <DD>I got better. </DD>

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yes, ridiculing the witch hunts. Amusing yet profound. One of my classic movie lines...

She turned me into a newt.

Long pause and looks of bewilderment from other accusers.

I got better.

I belee dat 2.

OF...:cheers

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

not to be picky but it is immunity not ammunity. i am glad that tuckman said it though as it makes me feel more comfortable here with people of my like intellect. i am currently going to berea which is an naia school but i mostly take internet correspondence courses since i am agoraphobic.

I wonder if I write Wilheim if I can get unbanned across the street?